Tfw no gf

tfw no gf

Attached: pink wojac.png (1070x601, 507K)

Just kissed my gf good night and told her that I love her.

>tfw gf (good friends)

Attached: fit.jpg (388x445, 78K)

I dreamt last night of my imaginary gf lying next to me and I was smelling her nice blonde hair, it was very nice

this
the day I started lifting for only strength, aesthetics and the camaraderie of my friends (including you fucks) life became so much better

why do anything for the courting of another when you can surpass your personal limits and become a better person

>tfw no gf to cuddle and kiss

Attached: bait cudl12.jpg (1200x1056, 591K)

Why you need one, faggots? You think it's all fun and games? I've had one for 12 years and now I have another one for two and we're actually married. And I'll twll you it ain't no fun ang games at all.

When you'll be a year into your relationship, you'll be remembering the time you were single and cry like a little bitch.

>Imagine actually wanting a gf
If you are that dumb you should kill yourself.
It is good for the first 6 months-1year.
After that you'll want to be single again.

*I've had one who was 12 years old
Ftfy

And what prevents you from being single again?

Being single is also good for 6 months to 1 year, then you want a relationship again. It's a vicious cycle

Gave my wife a kiss goodbye when I left for work. Then I gave my gf a kiss good morning when I got to work

But at least you enjoy the ride user, other people can't get a gf.

People like you don't understand how much being single destroys you each passing year. It's not only about sex, you reach a point where you crave for simple touches, like holding hands or a gentle scratch in your back

>you crave for simple touches, like holding hands or a gentle scratch in your back
God you are such a pussy, this is why you don't have a gf

I'll be your gf, user.

Attached: 1560904570625.jpg (345x337, 70K)

although i am attractive, fit and academically successful i feel deeply that i have nothing to offer women because i am 5'5" and because my few attempts at pursuing women have been pointedly humiliating and have been widely spread around my friend group.

when i start getting nervous around a girl i remind myself she is looking for men on another level, that i do not have the equipment to attract her, this makes me calm again.

weightlifting is a good escape. i just wish i had more things to fill my mind with to pass the time

Attached: 1386886665137.jpg (1095x730, 215K)

Unironically if he shaved the beard he would look like my female classmate from high school

haha yeah right, what a faggot HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HOMOSEXUAL HERE! HE WANTS AFFECTION! WHAT A SISSY!

Attached: bait cud hug.gif (500x200, 1.53M)

I know that feel bro. I don't even want sex anymore. I just someone to hold.

I have a gf that I am being negligent towards

As far as I can tell it doesn't really matter what happens to you if you don't change personally

Attached: 965225FE-8961-4A7A-9FA6-E6B7CE45E3FF.jpg (606x514, 29K)

do u fuck her good

>tfw no gf

Dont be miserable OP. We'll all gonna make it, enjoy the journey

Attached: FB_IMG_1557080624523.jpg (540x540, 14K)

me so lonely me so horny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Look if you want to get a gf you need to become an emotionless souless asshole.
There is nothing that dries pussy more than being weak.

post body

Easy to say for someone who has a gf. Fuck you.

YOU YOU! faggot! YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL! YES YOU! HOMO! VITUN HOMO!

just give me a fucking girlfriend for fuck's sake

Attached: 1535618968952.webm (480x480, 189K)

DU ÄR EN BÖG, HÖR DU MIG? DU ÄR EN BÖG!

No, I have terrible stamina and my dick doesn't feel anything

Attached: 000028755-Elliot_Rodger_3.jpg (360x480, 37K)

what;s the point of gf then

You tell me

He likes to see her being dominated by a BVLL

Why don't you look at the negatives aswell.

So you've managed to score a gf, fantastic! You've "made it" enjoying the honeymoon stage, fuck it feels good. She cooks healthy meals, comes training. The sex is crazy and the cuddling makes you feel big and protective.

After the honeymoon stage you don't even realise it, but small things start to chip away. She starts "not being in the mood", the rooms always messy with clothing and makeup, she wants takeaway but can't make a choice, so you suggest the healthier options and she ends up choosing McDonald's. She now expects you to entertain her and she tries getting you to not go to gym.

Next up is all the small things that you found cute, bottle of water in fridge for after work. That shit starts not happening. A fight happens and she won't say sorry. So now the grudges begin and you slowly become spiteful, using her lines when she declines you for sex.

But she's not done yet, next is party's with her friends from work, your not worried though because their all DYEL, slowly you notice she's on the phone more, Snapchat dings at 10pm from guys. Knowing what the guys trying to do, you ask her to not talk to him (you've stopped talking to girls who were interested when she asked) but she spazzes out.

Why not just buy yourself a wife from eastern europe or asia?

Attached: 1549601638575.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

same height, same life and I am also on a fast lane to depression.

no girls fucking love to see a guy cry and want to be the little spoon etc

Don’t forget the part where you’re called “jealous/insecure/controlling” for telling her to stop flirting with guys

So it happens eventually, you find the evidence ect, big fight. You take her back, not because you wanna spend your life with her. It's payback time.

Enduldge her, buy her chocolates and flowers, but mostly chocolate, fast-food for dinner. Spoil the slut. Make her feel special while you plump her up, get a few hate fucks in, never skip the gym. Watch her balloon out and then fuck her bestfriend.

Yeah. Girlfriends are great.

was negligent, girlfriend was sad and brought it up, continued to be negligent, she left, why didn’t I made a change, breh learn from me

Fuk

>tfw no qt tomboy gf
Don’t get too down on yourselves though anons, we’re all gonna make it

Attached: 113810FA-46DA-4904-906D-6075B6A4A42B.jpg (1000x1500, 611K)

>90% of the girls at my job are taken
>Only two are single and I'm not interested in them
>Don't leave the house often, so barely see any other girls
>tfw kind of glad because I can focus on lifting, go to uni and improving my aesthetics

Imagine worshipping a DYEL with a 4/10 fashion sense

Met a gril today who could deadlift 320lb and wasn't a horrible troll dyke
how do I even gf?

Attached: Yurie-bodybuilder-girl9.jpg (599x600, 58K)

Attached: password question chair clatter.png (590x350, 179K)

Just say hi and b urself

Fashion is gay
And i don't worship him, it is just a meme

No, Asian women belong to Asian men

When I read "smelling" I immediately thought the "ass" would follow it. Brapposting has ruined me.

Attached: 1556549094274.jpg (256x197, 9K)

>tfw no frens