Promises they're not going to abandon me

>promises they're not going to abandon me
>abandons me
gets me every time

Attached: IMG_4603.gif (500x566, 436K)

You that schizo fembot that posts this every 2-3 days?

I post every day but I have non-24-hour sleep-wake disorder so it's always at different times.

Ah I see, only caught the one a couple of days back.

Life is about a series of manipulations but they're not always conscious. from what I remember that's how you view dudes talking to you

So how are things?

Not great, I embarrassed myself by texting my ex that I miss him. Also I've started hurting myself again. Kind of tempted to send him pics so he'll feel bad enough to talk to me, but it'd probably just make me feel worse if he didn't care.

To what standard are you holding other people? How do you define "abandoning" you? Ceasing communication, or?
If you're torturing or abusing somebody or acting as a damaging influence on their life, and they've previously promised that they weren't going to abandon you, would you hold it against them if they remove you from their life? I knew a girl in the past who made a sport out of romantically attaching herself to hopeless guys, getting them to promise to not abandon her, mistreating the shit out of them, then playing the victim when they leave her. It was actually pretty sick.

Wow this is so deep Im legit crying rn.

what are you gonna do about it? wine like a girl with bpd? or get over it?

>"fembot"
Nice LARP faggots.

Attached: tumblr_mcu7fk5zPH1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg (640x480, 61K)

I've never tortured or abused anyone, I probably would have done anything to keep my ex around.
It's not supposed to be, I'm just making my daily sadpost.
I'll whine like the boy with bpd that I am.

>Chad says what she wants to get pussy
>Chad abandons her
>all men will abandon me
gets me every time

Self harm is never bueno, and the pics probably not a great idea.

Started talking to my only ex as well, she fucked me up in a lot of ways. After some drugs, 5 years, and her coming out as a lesbian; we chat on and off.

I know she came out of the closet, but I asked for it pics while extremely stoned. Didn't work.

I was attracted to him but he was pretty far from chad. I'm pretty turned off by 8+/10s because I was bullied a lot and subconsciously assume they're band people.
I probably won't, he doesn't really want anything to do with me and would probably be more annoyed than anything.

>Band people

What you got against a nigga with a tuba?

Haha, bad people. I'm just intimidated by attractive people, especially women.

So do you just go for 7/10s then, or would you give a robot a chance? Can't abandon you if we have nowhere else to go...

He was probably a 5 or 6/10 to most people and I met him on here, that didn't stop him from abandoning me. I've talked to people since but can't connect with anyone, I don't see myself ever getting over him.

you probably have your fair share of problems too, get to work

I obviously do, it's why I've been single all my life.

>promises they're not going to abandon me
That's the last thing my ex said before leaving me. I hate how I don't get attached easily with people, but when I do, they abandon me.
So fucking tired of this. I've just decided that would be better to stay single for the rest of my life.

Attached: 16.32_[2018.11.07_13.33.35].jpg (640x480, 31K)

Before I flew home he asked me why I was so upset and said it wasn't like I was never going to see him again. I knew it was going to happen, everyone bails on me.

>Promises we'll have good relationship
>Leaves me in a day
>mfw

Attached: Damn.jpg (550x469, 42K)

I know how you feel.
One thing I learned with my past experiences is that I don't have to fight for a place in someone's life. Although, after so many heartbreaks, it's hard to have a normal relationship again.

I feel this, also true patrician anime taste

Attached: rlw59oj3x3711.jpg (900x900, 105K)

bump for fooly cooly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

lol gtfo

oregano sauce

nobody owes you shit you narcissistic piece of shit

kill yourself for putting your problems above everything else in 'your' world