When did you realize that lifting is usually just a coping mechanism for deficiencies in looks, height, penis size, etc...

When did you realize that lifting is usually just a coping mechanism for deficiencies in looks, height, penis size, etc. etc.?

Attached: 1561099400288.png (659x499, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA
nosubject.com/Castration#Jacques_Lacan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the left one looks almost exactly like me, why do girls hate me?

Right looks unironically like a good bro

post face

stop shitting up my BOARD

>unattractive
>still way better than youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA

Who does this shit ?

Only difference between left and right is hormone activity in development years.

I started lifting because I was one of those naturally good looking lanklets and then like four years ago I got into a fight with someone in a public area and when I tried to push the dude he didn’t even budge and I realized how weak I was and that looks weren’t everything and I got off life pretty easy.

Being tall and buff definitely made me even cockier lol, now I can talk shit and no one fucks with me

Just like;
Expensive vehicles
Extreme sports
Acting
Being a workaholic
Extensive travel
Humor
Art

So, basically everything good about life.

frame, confidence, sociability

Post body.

Threads like this are literally cope for DYEL’s trying to justify their disgusting bodies.

LMFAO kid really? YO WATCH OUT BOYS! this kid is tall AND has muscular development too ayo hol up hol up damn masa pls forgive me my insolence... LMAO WHO THE FUCK YOU KIDDING YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKA YOU AINT SHIT YOU JUST A BITCH LMAO "I CAN TALK SHIT" ...BUT DO YOU? NAH YOU DONT CUZ YOU A PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKER 182 CM BITCH ASS IN HEELS THINKING HE'S TALL LIFTING FOR 6 MONTHS AND HAS 3CM THICK BICEPS MUST MEAN HE'S SO CALLED "BUFF"" TOO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH ASS GIVE ME A FUCKING ADDRESS KID AND WE'LL SEE HOW PEOPLE DONT FUCK WITH OYOU FUCKIN PUSSY ASS MOTHERFCUAK IM GONNA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS TILL YOU START SCREAMING MY NAME YOU HEAR ME SON? YOU HGEAR ME!? GIVE ME A FUCKIN ADDRES RIGHT NOW BITCH COME ON SON!

The only thing you listed that increases your sexual market value is humor.

>le personality
I'm pretty sure it's way easier to get a blowjob with a ferarri then your stand up routine you fucking dweeb

>lookism thread
>autists gather
>dancing ensues
>pants are off
>dicks are out
>jizz everywhere
I like this thread

this unironically

Oh look, yet another defeatist, pessimistic cope thread telling other Jow Forumsizens that their self-improving habits involving lifting aren't going to get them laid so therefore no one should ever lift or attempt to self improve because it's all about facial aesthetics and bone structure.

OP is never gonna make it

from literal gold diggers maybe

solid cope

post face

Seems you forget to attach an image of your body.

What the fuck lmao

based schizo post

I used to sympathize with incels but now I hate them for single handedly ruining this board. If you attempt courtship with females the way you make threads it's no wonder you can't get laid.

Ever heard the saying 'any woman that can be bought isn't worth having'? Sure, you'll get one night with that car, but expect that girl to hook with someone with a better 'chassis' or 'software' than what you've got.

This. That attitude is what's going to make them genetic dead-ends more than anything else. Why would anyone want to spend time with someone who can't even be arsed to make themselves happy, let alone others?

Right one looks more attractive

...Yeah and one night is all i need

Can lookism fags tell us what are the main differences?

If you're good looking but girls hate you, you must have a shit personality and/or attitude that not even looks can save.

lmao this cope

And height and penis size are just a coping mechanism or nice addition to a proper loving character that is autonomous and happy on it's own.

Don't be superficial, i look like the one on the right but with brown eyes and i'm a retarded asshole.

lifting is a cope mechanism for me, but that doesn't involve any physical deficiency, mostly mental. it makes me forget about my life for an hour or so.

Can lifting improve your facial development via boosting testosterone? I'm 19 and since I've been lifting and taking protein powder I've noticed I can actually grow a bit more of a beard now. Will that also carry on and effect my jaw growth?

>right one has more bf in his face, meaning he needs to lose weight
it isnt coping, if the nigga cuts he'll look better

Just leave this board already faggot

No. You might grow a bit more in general but don't expect anything magical. I got an inch taller as an adult and my shoulders got bigger in my twenties but that's about it.

If they actually approached women as often as they make threads and talked irl in the same way they reply on the internet they would get laid in no time.

Thanks user. How about chewing a lot of gum?

why the fuck do we have 50 of these threads every single fucking day, and why the fuck do you losers sincerely reply

the whole goal of lifting is to unlock and awaken the latent strength and beauty inherent in any human body, regardless of genetic makeup, through sheer willpower over a long period of time

if you lift for the vain attempt of looking pretty for other people, you're better off just fucking shooting yourself and ridding the world of your egotistical narcissistic ass

i'm seriously pissed off at how much r9k has leaked into the other fucking boards on this site

nah it is impossible, personality doesn't even exist it is just a byproduct of looks/money/status.
it is more likelly that he is just a delusional uggo, like most men (males tend to overevaluate their looks and chances with women)

Take the neck pill. Left one is a twink.

the shape of his head is different, he has no chin and his head is more roundish

Very perverse to want to be so attractive that women *have* to have sex with you.
In the first place, it's impossible to be so attractive.
More importantly, coming to terms with the fact that you can't control when women are attracted to you is necessary for having an intimate relationship with a woman.
Castrate yourselves.
nosubject.com/Castration#Jacques_Lacan

End your worthless life, faggot

Kill yourself tranny

why so angry uggo?

Post face
Incels are such worthless beings, it's unbelievable. They can't even just keep it to themselves like other depressed faggots, but they feel the need to drag other people down with them.

Castrating yourself (in the imaginary) is the only way to have a phallus (symbolically).
It's fine to looksmax, but if you're doing it so that you're so desirable that women can't help but be sexually attracted to you, you're going to fail. More importantly, you're turning yourself into a dildo instead of trying to be what you should be: a man.

ok, but i'm a bit self conscious

Attached: EJETOuEF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)