Serious question, why would anyone ever date a white girl when asian women exist?

serious question, why would anyone ever date a white girl when asian women exist?

Attached: 3DA48A66-D3D2-42A5-810B-E58505376681.jpg (478x478, 46K)

u think she is attractive or something, lol

Yeah? Shes just an average asian chick who looks better than most white actresses/models. What, you dont think shes attractive?

Because some people aren't attracted to rice eaters

youre telling me you can resist this smile?

Attached: 67C81E6F-1CC9-47CA-87E0-A8A7C88AC46D.jpg (334x333, 20K)

The problem my dude is you think you're casting your eggs into another pot thats just colored yellow rather than white.
They're just like any other woman from any other culture.
t.man from Asian country where 33% of people cheat

because asian women are all materialistic whores who care about nothing other than how much you make. t chink gf

Attached: 1521668571946.webm (720x960, 1.63M)

But shes cute, her personality is even different. She is like one of the guys.

Attached: DAE0AD6D-F898-4B1E-871C-44149EACBF34.gif (444x250, 1.16M)

As in you are a chink gf or you have a chink gf?

Is that fake or real? I see a long line of pixels

This girl owns her own money and shes fucking hilarious, witty, smart and self aware. Not all chinks are the same

Attached: C5CDA41D-DBF2-41F3-AB98-6C55E4A3EAE1.jpg (828x519, 91K)

Nigger if this isn't b8 u got mental issues

Because they're rarely attractive

What do you mean? I genuinely think shes smart, cool and different, I wouldnt post her here as bait.

I don't know man I live in Japan for 3 or so months a year and I think because of that I find Asian women absolutely revolting. A relationship might be cool but I won't ever settle down with one. Why do so when I can have a qt Spanish girl with large bobombas.

>no natural blondes
Oh well

Do not say that, please.

Attached: depositphotos_198002636-stock-photo-young-asian-woman-black-clothes.jpg (1088x1700, 119K)

What happened there that turned you off them so bad?

Personal experience is I find the cheating absolutely disgusting. Most of the women I've met, or have connections through my social circle admit to doing it and have even approached me while in relationships. To be honest it's really a zero sum game. Women are the same everywhere and it's completely fine to have a body preference but you're feeding yourself shit if you think the culture amongst women is different.

But did they dress as nice as this?

Attached: 9E206C04-2A4A-461D-90DC-C99D17C186DD.jpg (1150x2048, 379K)

She looks like a kid

I wouldn't say so. Many dressed pretty conservatively. I mean that's not a problem. But I have an issue when a culture treats men as wallets to raise kids and go cheat.
But shit platonic cheating is Japan's national sport.

They all look like kids, that's the point.

Attached: 4731b2fd45b042bea07dc5297d64b41d.jpg (607x772, 42K)

>platonic cheating
What is this?
Hanging out with people of the opposite sex without fucking? Or fucking your mates but not having a relationship?

Imagine being in a relationship without sex. It's like that. I've yet to see it in anything besides Asian cultures. It's bizzare as hell.

They're not just...friends?

No hes implying they share a similar bond, leaving the other partner feeling left out

It's beyond that. Emotionally they feel love for this person but instead of making physical in most cases in the west they keep it just before that. Imagine youre in a relationship and your other feels more for this other person than you and flirts and sees this person more than you. They have not had sex or don't anything physical. Is that cheating? Because that's platonic cheating.

my gf kinda looks like this, really cute, exotic features but she's really socially awkward and i can understand people not being able to put up with that. I'm awkward as well but it evens out with us and we share the same fetishes so we're a great match, I love her dearly

serious question, why would anyone date a white girl when wallowing in self pity, alcohol, and sad media exists?

Stop posting Annie's pics without permission

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE IF YOU HAVE A LOVELY GF?

Why would anyone date an Asian girl when White women exist? An Asian is a B- compared to a White girl, especially if she's a natural blonde/redhead. There's simply no competition. You get all of the bitchyness of a white woman without any of the looks in a fob,ABA, etc.