Leg Day

Did any grow to love/hate leg day?

You can only post in this thread if you’ve worked your leg within the past 24 hours

Attached: 19D33966-ACA7-4C2B-ADC6-F724AD066885.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

Let’s see that ass toots

I have this weird fetish where I want to stick my penis in girls when I see the shape of their body. I don't know what can be done about it

Legs went from my weakest body part to my strongest, and now i think legs are the most orgasmic to train besides ohp, both lifts let you grind out a rep that feels so fucking good in my opinion.

Moar mommy

Attached: IMG_0046.jpg (524x307, 24K)

You might be gay. Get it checked out by a trans-woman doctor to make sure.

go to any rave and find 100's of girls like this with dirty ass rooms and salty tasting vags

I hit a top set of 3 today with 340, followed by 3x8 back off sets with 275. Shit felt like heaven.
Also highbar masterrace. Low bar is for plebs. Highbar is one of the most aesthetically pleasing barbell movements

highbar feels amazing and my quads respond so nice to it, but low bar let's me crush pr's. I do both desu

>her room

Attached: 1558906013288.jpg (520x600, 97K)

Your prs are fake brah sorry

Did this, not the best experience desu
Had a grill ride my shoulders. Not too bad, except the part where I put her down, took of my shirt bc room was hot as shit, took a whiff of my shirt realizing it smells like sweat and alcohol. Almost threw up bc low key drunk.
6/10 experience
>lot of topless girls though

I get that upper body training gives you sick pumps and is more important for aesthetics but grinding out squats to Vulgar Display Of Power will always have a special place in my heart

Attached: 63317-full.png (272x204, 49K)

whats the cut off for high bar? below traps? below shoulders?

Imagine being this big of a fag

High bar is above traps right behind neck

obviously not me, bit does pic related count as lowbar? looks like its below traps (referring part visible above clavicle)

Attached: 859835_577024942352334_10881976_o.jpg (1400x932, 148K)

A 405 high bar squat is infinitely more impressive than 405 low bar. I don’t make the rules that’s just how it is.

I feel like its about the same level of difference as sumo vs conventional

Yes, once I lifted for a while the squat clicked with me and the gains have been unlimited ever since

That’s technically highbar but the positioning is more of a hybrid.

i really really really hope thats in kgs

Did a new Pr on frontsquats yesterday.

Now at 80kg x 3 reps.

Felt good.

Finally found the correct squat form that doesn't hurt my knee so i could train. Reached 25 bodyweight squats at 60kg yesterday (but i already did a hundred or so, that was a continous set tho). Laugh at me.

She looks like her mum fucked a part-black guy

this is highbar, it sits directly on his traps
low bar sits on the rear delts

When I did just body weight stuff I didn't really like doing legs but after I started going to gym and realized how huge the growth in the legs are compared to anything else and I was hooked after that. Also heavy squats feel great.
Also while on the subject of squats:
>tfw yesterday was 4x8 front squats at 70% of 1rm
>failed my 3rd and 4th sets
Still feel fucking ashamed.

Attached: 1545230594510.png (900x1042, 90K)

there is nothing to be ashamed of

Thanks bud. Long sets of front squats just feel like death.