Tall fag here (6'3) girls ALWAYS ask me how tall I am, I always lie and say I'm 5'11, they always look visibly confused...

Tall fag here (6'3) girls ALWAYS ask me how tall I am, I always lie and say I'm 5'11, they always look visibly confused. More often that not the next day they'll bring it up again and tell me how they found out their boyfriends were lying out their height lol. No matter where you go manlets I'm on your ass, watch out

Attached: party rocker.gif (978x478, 427K)

>bringing others down
>making it

Do yourself a favour and pick one

if really werent so insecure you wouldnt give other people's height a single thought lol
inb4 cope/have sex/manlet etc....

you mad lol

based

You'll be fucking sorry when the manlet uprising begins. There's absolutely nothing you can do to stop us either; we are the majority. We have the most efficient genetics, we require less food to get built, genetically pre-disposed to piling on muscle and short-man fury that absolutely decimates lanklets on sight.

All that's required is a nationwide waking up in the brains of manlets to unlock our true potential. We are the many, you are the few.

We will come for you, swarm you, take away your precious legs and have you crawl around on the floor like the brainless slug that you are.

The Romans conquered half the populated world as manlets and one day, soon, it will happen again. Manlets rise the fuck up and end the skeleton rule.

Imagine having to eat 3000+ calories a day just to gain the same amount of muscle we gain on 2000 calories. Fucking pathetic. Boo hoo I can't deadlift because my legs are too long. Fucking pathetic. Boo hoo it takes half an hour for my heartbeat to pump blood around my body. Fucking pathetic. Boo hoo I've been blown over by the wind again because I'm built like a fucking beanpole. Fucking pathetic.

Include me in the screenshot :^)

Tall people make more, are promoted more and are respected more than manlets
>user have those reports on my desk by the end of the day or you're fired
>Y-Yes sire

Attached: short_man_tall_man.jpg (397x550, 24K)

OK bootlicker wagie

Manlets generally mind their own business, it's lanklet fags that are obsessed. OP most likely gets dominated or got fucked by a short fuck and now seethes on 4chinz.

>Tall people make more, are promoted more and are respected more than manlets
Only in the US, a country that is basically only interesting because your politics are like pro wrestling.

I'm the one giving the orders, enjoy working 60 hours a week while I shitpost from my corner office

Attached: 154.png (486x494, 87K)

based, the days of the longmen are numbered

Attached: 1532625970538.png (602x578, 107K)

Uh oh big man alert

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-12-00-05-1.png (720x697, 1.03M)

Not for long fuck face, the revolution will not be televised.

I'm somewhat of a lanklet (187cm) but never understood why it would be such a problem to be a manlet unless you're under 170cm with fucked proportions in which case just don't lift or off yourself. I think I'm just clumsy because of my size and every room feels cramped. Girls like it when you hug/lift/dominate them tho, but it's not like I don't see manlets slaying sweet pussy everyday. Way more compact, way easier gains. BuT! it's easier to spot balding heh
The manlet meme is still nice tho keep it up

>”no way bro pull out your license”
>everybody sees you cut your own height by 4 inches
>become known as a serial killer weirdo because who the fuck does that

Good plan, I’m sure it sounded good in your mind

Seething manlet

>manlet
>uprising
kek sit down in your booster seat

Be sure to open the sun roof so you can poke your head out and get some air you fucking mutant.

>when the manlet uprising begins.
Isn't that why you wear lifts? I thought that was how manlets raise themselves up? Or is there a plan in loving stilts and stepladders that I'm not aware of?

>loving stilts
We have no plan to breed with you

Until they realize you were lying and you just look like a fucking idiot

6'3 here, I always tell guys they look taller than they are

>You're 5'7? Fuck off, you look taller than that

We're all in this together cunt, mock people who can actually change their situation like fatties. Least the shortie has a GF

I'm 6'5 and say 6'2 lol

And in the end when the lanklets are purged, the new 5,11s are the new lanklets and another "lanklet" purge occurs until there are only dwarves left on this planet.

lol when girls ask me how tall i am(6'1") i always say the truth. But they don't believe me and tell me i look taller than again i haven't measured si ce i was 14, am 23 now

Reddit post if I've ever seen one

Yeah you're too small to see LOL

based

>being proud of an attribute that doesn't need work or dedication and cannot be improved

Attached: 1552603016353.gif (460x340, 181K)

lol did he hurt your feefees?

LMFAO

in what universe does this occur?

GMI

NGMI

Fuck you don't reply to this post or I'll bless your mother to spend the rest of her days a happy woman and proud of her son