Why do you play as girls and have girly profiles in multiplayer games?

Why do you play as girls and have girly profiles in multiplayer games?

Attached: smug_duce.jpg (1024x927, 83K)

All the time. I always play as a girl because I am a girl(male)

Attached: 1551553060945.jpg (998x998, 171K)

Because being a male gets boring really fast.

Attached: smart-casual-man-giving-thumbs-up_53876-26364.jpg (626x543, 41K)

>I am a grape(apple)
What the fuck does this even mean? Is it just another way of saying gay?

i chose female characters because i'd rather stare at a female characters ass than a male characters ass

It means I am a girl(male)!

Attached: 1551264299812.jpg (482x450, 113K)

>the rare jewish latino hybrid
i didn't know they made stock images of ugly people

no, once I played a female characted on an rpg because I could stare at her ass all the time.

Uhhhh because women are made to be manipulated by me (a man). Plus i dont like staring at male butts all day cuz thats gay.

Attached: 7959610A-4EEC-4C5E-92C6-E83CB14F6760.png (636x720, 616K)

Because it's funny when I win

That's a beta male mentality. Alpha males project themselves onto their characters.

keep denying your homosexual tendencies bro

yall need to start lifting weights, stop watching brainwashing moeshit anime, drink reverse osmosis water, and if that doesn't cure your faggotry take a testosterone test and when it shows you have the T of a prepubescent girl go on TESTOSTERONE therapy, not estrogen (you weak willed, weak balled FAGGOT).

I don't self-insert as the characters I play as so I don't care what gender they are. I'm guiding these fictional characters to victory and they just so happen to be girls.

because I have agp and want to be the little girl but am not mentally ill enough to be trans.

Attached: 1409023833408.jpg (450x447, 49K)

I did it to piss off a friend. Maplestory 2 is the only game where I have a female character.

Attached: drums.jpg (204x112, 7K)

only game i picked a girl in was gta online and i jerk off to her heavily
only solo though if i involved another dude that shit would be fucking hella gay

I find female characters easier to relate to, despite being male. I'm not ashamed to admit that.

Yes I do because I am a girl

Attached: 1550905754809.png (446x607, 362K)

because playing a female undead is best

Attached: undeadbestrace.png (512x768, 333K)

because pretending to be a girl is the only way to get people to talk to me

>Why do you play as girls
Because I wish I was one but reality doesn't allow for that.
>have girly profiles
I don't. I don't really have profiles in general.

god i want anchovy to gas me with her stinky italian feet

Unironically but yet the absolute most originally this

Anime avatars make you better at the game. It's a fact.

people give me free shit for doing nothing
i have been given money and weapons on osrs in multiple occasions by just asking

Attached: thumb_kachow-perhaps-35184633.png (200x200, 23K)

>implying i have a girl as my profile pic

Attached: steam profile pic.png (163x165, 59K)

>Why do you play as girls and have girly profiles in multiplayer games?
because i want to be my character?

you are a chink tranny who likes bwc up its bum

hey me too i love bwc

Girls are cute and fun to customize. I don't feel anything when I customize a guy character, but I autistically hunt for skins and outfits as a girl character

its called Syrian Jews

I used to do it to cyber with other horny dudes but I rarely do that anymore.

now idk it's just cause girls are more cute, and guys are more likely to think they're being catfished.

I'm actually Guido Mista every time

I don't, you fucking beta male.

I name all my characters after the sounds that crushed bones make. All my characters are 12 feet tall with 20 inch cocks.

Attached: JPEG_20181226_021153.jpg (720x710, 109K)

It increases the amount of attention I get even if I act like a guy and make it clear from the start that I am a guy.

in a way, yes, with other words he's a degenerate tranny that will an hero before hitting 30

if I'm gonna play as a character for hours it might as well be a girl I'll be staring at

I always make my profile picture an anime man.

you're a male(suicide statistic).

The straighter option would be to play as some big muscled Chad right? I like looking at cute girls and dressing them up how I want okay that's it, n..not like I wish I was a cute girl or anything.

Attached: 1542938103858.jpg (1200x673, 61K)

Jokes on you, I also dress as the cute girl while playing for that fully immersive videogame experience

a cute! a cute!!

videogaming is always better with cute panties and leggings

post boiclitty ~uwu~

Because I want to have sexual and romantic relationships with men, and men are attracted to girls, so I disguise myself as a girl.