Every time I go a few hours without eating I start shaking. I feel like shit. I get light headed kinda really easy...

every time I go a few hours without eating I start shaking. I feel like shit. I get light headed kinda really easy. I start fucking flop sweating. like my arm pits will just fucking drip and leak sweat all over the place if I dont eat for a few hours

plain vegetables doesnt do anything. if i eat vegetables i feel exactly the same and all i can do is eat it until i get stomach cramps and nothing changes

if i go a few hours without eating i feel sick dizzy tired flop sweating and shaking. and it has to be actual real food thats filling. wtf is this? wtf do i do?

Attached: rylfxiD.png (446x367, 43K)

Stop eating carbs

diabetes

how the fuck does anyone lose weight with this shit if it just makes you fat and you cant even fight it

drink coffee to kill hunger and masturbate for long time so you don't have time for eating

type 1 and 2 are different my duder

Stop eating

It's called Diabetes

You're fucking retarded, my diagnosis

Sounds like good ol beetus, see a doctor.

no health insurance gonna starve it away

add salt to your food.

good luck in the next life buddy

Attached: serveimage.jpg (736x552, 118K)

What the fuck is flop sweating? Also go to the doctor you might have diabetes

Probably the the opposite. Sounds like he has an insulinoma growing in his pancreas.
RIP OP

You have the 'beetus. Do a water-only fast for two or three weeks. Maybe four. And then don't eat like an idiot after you're done with the extended fast.

Drink a liter and a half of water with 2000mg of sodium and 4700mg of potassium mixed in with it. Stop eating, chewing gum, smoking, or doing anything but drinking that salt water. You don't need to drink more than that unless you are highly active. You won't die.

Holy fuck at the retards who think this is suggestive of diabetes. This board is filled with some of the dumbest people on earth

I would sometimes get that, having sweet cravings and shaky hands, usually at night. Probably hypoglycemia. It's stopped now that I rarely eat sweets.

I get the same. Do you drink a lot of caffiene? I get it if I drink a monster or something without eating anything. Go without and I'm fine though.

Isnt getting light-headed after not eating a sign of low blood sugar, not diabetes (high blood sugar)