After lifting for 7 months, girls are finally responding to me. Thank you for the advice Jow Forums

After lifting for 7 months, girls are finally responding to me. Thank you for the advice Jow Forums

Attached: C1F53840-0A4F-41A3-A05B-B86AFD64DD94.png (1125x2436, 1.1M)

"Looks disgusting. Please fix."

Dubs and you post it

If dubs say:

"I wanna nose punch your greasy fat covered hole of shit"

ROLLAN

what's that app ?

roll

Dating App threads are the best thing on the whole of Jow Forums, change my mind. Wish there was a board just for this.

Dubs and you tell her
"Ngghhhh my beautiful meaty desire... ahgghh if only I could have but the simple opportunity to take a whiff of your fecal matters... I.. I wouls be the happiest man on earth, please m'lady, let me approach you I beg you please, I cant bear it no more I am desperate for glutes... dear all I want to do is to smell the holy scent of your cursed hole I will love you like Romeo loved Juliet..."

Roll

this is depressing, imagine being looksmaxed and only getting attention from that. we're not all gonna make it brahs

nah post "give me bulking advice" like the other user did

Roll

Post the pic you used for the app

Yeah women are entitled cunts these days more news at 11.

Roll

She's not replying wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-104825.jpg (1080x1920, 117K)

Posting some classics

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-132713.jpg (1080x1920, 525K)

jesus christ

tell her
"i bet you have a huge ass and I want it on my face while you eat a basket of chicken and watch some random girly show"

You have to eat all the eggs

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-184623__01.jpg (1080x1229, 201K)

Is that considered bad? My gf tells me she’s needy and gets really upset if I don’t call her multiple times throughout the day (we are in a long distance relationship though). Also requires good morning and good night messages. That’s like normal relationship stuff though right?

Kek

lol bro do i got news for you

The moment you skip out on anything, which you will (due to being busy, working, school, etc) she will immediately think you’re cheating and seek validation from another man. Run.

The fact she says that she loses interest fast show entitlement and just not worth. Also telling you must have a car and a good job shows she has no value besides being a gold digger
A lot of girls are needy, if your gf REQUIRES you to send her messages every morning and night then yeah that is fucked bruh. It isn't normal

>long distance relationship

OH NONONOOO PLEASE

Attached: d9a998863a666d653ef0dc98dee06f5ad2a1da3af6903d.jpg (255x152, 8K)

She has male friends she gets like dinner with and hangs out with but she’s not the type to cheat. Rather mature (26, finished grad school) but she just needs a lot of attention which I feel like all women do anyway.

No, that's not normal. You're just a crutch for her, ditch and never bother with a LDR again, they don't work.

/thread

She unironically does love to travel, just picked up a new position where she’s gonna have to live internationally for a year.

kudos for having this much patience

Blue pilled Faggots like you will never learn, I tried so hard to help my friend not fuck up his life but now he has kids after only fucking a couple old hags and fats

Attached: 52606E2F-AE18-49A9-BD46-6B1C08859391.png (326x258, 20K)

roll

I’ve fucked over 30 girls but this chick seemed pretty special so I wanted to stick it out and see how it goes. Pretty much my first serious relationship though.

>she’s gonna have to live internationally for a year.

have to, nah bro she chose to, you're just an emotional tampon for her

Shot

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-152802__01.jpg (1080x1920, 397K)

HAHAHA!
why are you baiting this hard OHPEE?

Chaser

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-210053.jpg (1080x1920, 800K)

Her American visa expired and she didn’t get picked in the work visa lottery. Only way I could’ve kept her around legally is if I married her.

oh god

ha... hahaha.... bro... I'm so sorry but she will definitely fuck other dudes

marry her then you cuck

1 year long LDR where we saw each other for probably in total 60 days of that isn’t worth marriage I think.

look at this dude

then leave her, or at least be on the look out for a replacement

what's her insta?

Jesus fucking Christ. Looks like a female version of Igor.

>Webster, MA
> that goblino

You’re killing me OP

Currently on a 2 year LDR here. Shes amerimutt I'm UK. Yes they need good morning messages and goodnight phone calls. Mine calls me randomly throughout the day to talk. Shit is annoying as fuck but something I put up with. Shes pretty much begging me to marry at this point but marriage scares me and i quite like holidaying to US a few times a year.

I love these relationship threads. Don't ever stop Jow Forums

Based

>just picked up a new position
on her back, mate

How can you sleep at night knowing your gf is getting railed by jammal ?

She's fucking other people on the reg. Why are you even taking her calls, never mind letting her ring guilt you.

Based

what the fuck is raw milk?

Milk that has not been pasteurised to remove bacteria

Meetme is where I find hookers

untreated milk.
Like how raw meat is meat that hasn't been treated

Attached: duh.gif (200x200, 513K)

>After lifting for 7 months, girls are finally responding to me
OP, lifting had almost nothing to do with it. What really happened is you stopped being desperate and obsessed with chasing girls to the point where you came off as a mouth-breathing drooling idiot to them and redirected your attention and obsession to the gym instead, and meanwhile over the months they started noticing that you'd calmed the fuck down quite a bit and were focusing on something other than trying to get with *them* (i.e. you started acting more like a normal person) so they figured you were finally starting to grow up and act like a proper adult. Your '''gains''' had basically nothing to do with it. You could have got into origami or basket-weaving and the result would have been about the same.