Kill Feelings

>you’ll never hear her say your name again
>you’ll never again hold her hand
>she’ll never again be yours

fuck bros, what do you all do to make the pain go away? Whey? More lifting? GOMAD and onions? NoFap? I know we’re all gonna make it, but it’s not feeling like that right now.

Attached: 394A3136-50DB-402F-8C30-346661171AF6.png (1080x720, 444K)

>met new girl
>she's cool
>self esteem is too low to try anything
at least you had it desu

The heartbreak sucks, but shoot your shot.

>no more imagining life married to someone thats a literal tool for sex and good for 0 other things.
>dodged a bullet that doesnt give a fuck about me and would leave for more money and stability
>bitch literally told me she wants a "secure man"
>she doesnt even work LOL.
>with her, comes her toxic family
>dumb fucking mom, beta dad that gets fucked by her mom, her mastermind advisor sister that told her how to manipulate me and rest of the gang
>only regret not fucking her more, and in the ass
>should have fucked her 18yo sis too.
>learned a lot with just one bad bitch.

Attached: 1561059083677.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

FUCK. OFF.
I get over this by moving on and the fact that the new girl I'm talking to is dating material and hotter. I just want to fast forward to being in love again and being that close. I'll always always love my ex Ashlee though

Attached: 1558408182371.gif (498x298, 484K)

>the only girl you truly loved
>the only girl who truly loved you
>now lives in another country, is married and has a child on the way
>all because you wanted to play world of warcraft more than hang out with her
>she begged you so many times to try to save your relationship
>its been 11 years

Attached: 1560963582828.jpg (1200x1722, 684K)

Also, the E M P T I N E S S

New girl is in Minnesota till August when school starts back up again though. All I experience right now is the E M P T I N E S S

Jesus bro. That is fucking tough.

>Open Jow Forums
>See this thread
Please what the fuck do I do.

Attached: 1558381376028.jpg (250x247, 6K)

Find a new girl bro. Life is always moving forward. Don't get stuck in the past :(

I'm fucked up man, I want to try but I've only known her for like a month or two and I don't want to go too fast, she seems to be okay with me but I don't know where the line is between her personality and her actually liking me.

We’re all gonna make it. Keep on fighting and lifting brother. One day you’ll wake up and not remember her- won’t even cross your mind. One day you’ll get over it.

I know I had the same experience :'(

Actually I have a date tonight. It's summer solstice, so we're going to sit up on a cliff, drink wine and wait for the sun to come up.

this threads too compradre eses, kiills me right in the pancakes. need me BITCH HOE, slam my ass down to the porclean sink fucking telling my my ass hoe to shut the hell up

OP here. I have a date tmmrw as well. Her memory keeps me up at night, though.

Just love her and treat her like you're already dating. Eventually she'll spend every day with you and you'll just know that she's your girl. the love and connection just becomes huge. That's how you know.

No, no, no. My god, this is how beta orbiters act. Make it obvious from the get go that you're interested. Preferably from day 1. If you don't officially invite her for a proper date before week 2, you're done.

>you’ll never hear anyone say your name
>you’ll never hold anyone's hand
>no one will ever be yours

Attached: G2lJulq.png (1049x943, 56K)

Sometimes I reactivate my facebook and look at her profile. Then I spend the next couple of days wanting to kill myself because I realize I could never make her as happy as her husband can.

Just had a traumatic series of flashbacks of my senses remembering her touch, her smell, her presence and her smile.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Attached: 1555496296659.jpg (600x338, 52K)

Meditate
Accept the feelings for what they are and don't let them consume your being.

You don't have to act beta to show a girl love idiot. Have you ever been in a relationship? It's just in how you look at each other. Little things bud

:'(

He just met her. First you start a relationship, then you show love and affection. Don't 'show love' if you're not in a relationship first. Jesus Christ.

>be 23 yo me
>virgin, lanklet,
>lose virginity to chubster
>fuck another chubster
>fuck another ugly
>get a 5/10 gf
>with her 5 years
>in the meantime get fit, change career and now pretty rich
>go on stag weekend
>kiss 19 yo qt3.14
>stick hand down her panties
>now Im obsessed with fucking other women
>playing tinder game whilst shes gone abroad for work

what is this feel?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (385x383, 17K)

>>you’ll never hear her say your name again
>>you’ll never again hold her hand
>>she’ll never again be yours

Well yeah she died last year.

While you're waiting for the perfect moment some other guy is railing her like it's the most natural and normal thing in the world(because it is)

Jesus. Sorry about that, mate.

Jesus, I bet your "girlfriend" doesn't even know that you both are dating by giving her all of the benefits of a relationship without actually having to give anything back. That's litterly how you get cucked and become a beta orbiter.

Congratulations you're an absolute degenerate with zero self control.

>how you get cucked
I resent that. You can only get cucked if you were together. Beta orbiters can't be cucked, because they never get the girl. Even using the term cuck to refer to them is flattering and they don't deserve that.

Try not falling in love in the first place, stupid bitch

Attached: EF427D36-06C2-455F-B8EE-1A326FDB6E05.png (1795x1795, 878K)

Thanks user, I mean it.

The problem is that I'm not sure how to progress it, and I don't want to creep her out by acting any differently
My game plan is to treat her like I have since anything else would be insincere, watch her reaction, and maybe go from there but the problem is that I'm so fucked up mentally I ignore or downplay all signs of potential interest on her side, I can be pretty decent in the moment but once I get time alone I convince myself I'm an idiot and it's back to square one

I've had girls interested in me before, the problem is that I blew them off because I thought it was all a big joke

Fuck other chicks not investing to much feelings into the relationship and smoke some weed

confidence?

Ok, here goes. Text her right now.
>Hey, it's Friday, let's go out on a proper date today.
That's literally all there is to it, numbnuts.

Thanks bro

You have sex yet?

Don't get defensive, he's not wrong. Cheating is degenerate, it's a fucking societal norm. You're like that chick that grew up christian, so she rides the cock carousel late in her 20s.
There's nothing wrong with being a player. Just break up with your gf first if that's what you want to do at this point in your life.

Or just fuck side bitches?

Not defensive at all

IDGaF

Nah bros. She wanted to marry me and I broke up with her to fuck thots.

her smell fuck you for reminding me

Then why the fuck did you ask? Or were you just bragging? Jesus, people suck.

>messaged ex two days ago
>agreed to stay friends
>she left me on read
;_;

This is a lesson I've had to learn as well, the ass fucking window is pretty narrow and you have to take your shot while she's still submissive and tame

Fuck your r9k thread faggot how about that

>beta
>this beta
>all aboard the beta train, passengers:1

dude it would have been great anal.
i even fucked her with her hands tied on her back like brazzers but no anal. vaginal was okayish, it was a solid fuck for a while. got me addicted a little bit. i wanted to make her jelly when we broke up, but i was just drained and my conf was 0.

god i wish i could have a clear cut situation like yours

the only girl i went out with and loved has every single quality i want in girl and she is actually irreplaceable. no other bitch could ever hope to reach the bar she has raised for me.

not going to make it

>the only girl i went out with and loved has every single quality i want in girl and she is actually irreplaceable. no other bitch could ever hope to reach the bar she has raised for me.

Not true

Man up you faggot

Nah, you're just putting her on the pedestal. It's typical for the first relationship, buddy. Truth is, most people are pretty much the same.

I know how you feel, its been over 10 years for me and she is pregnant with their second child. Except she just left me without even telling me what I did wrong. And the guy she is married to were together since highschool and it was his first relationship. Meaning he never had to experience loss or heartbreak and the first girl he ever went out with turned out to be the love of his life. They are still madly in love with each other and no relationship i muster up could ever hope to match the absolute brilliance and passion they have

A man without principles is no better than a dog, you weak-willed coward.

i fell for her, same as you did for yours.
thing is, when you are "addicted" or in "love" you overglorify the shadow of that actual person. once you stop missing them after some longer time, and your addiction fades, you will start seeing all the shit that you didnt see before, and if you dont puke count yourself lucky. you will come to resent that person very quick because you see their real, shallow picture. one thing i agree on is on Jow Forums, dont fall easy, and treat women like your car. if you have an accident, be happy ur alive and well and move on. fuck the car, it was just a fucking car, there is many more, even better ones that cost more but are cool a.f to whip.

Attached: 1559177473338.jpg (819x1024, 61K)

I am going to have to disagree with you on that. No other girl has exactly everything that I could ever want. Not in this day and age that I am absolutely certain about. All that is out there are some fat buzzcut dyed haired genderfluid otherkin tumblr dykes who are too inundated by leftist ideals they learned in collage.

pic unrelated, nice teen ass.

Oh bullshit. Get of twitter, go outside and move away from fucking California if you're there. There are literally billions of girls and most of them are okay.
Have you ever considered that this obsession over past is what's preventing you from forming a new real bond with a new person? Who, and I promise, can be as great or even better.
But you won't see that unless you let go of the past. And that's just toxic for you.

>b8?
>b8ta?

fuck i was a beta but not end of the fucking alphabet fuck.

Easy said thaan done.

I really wish that was the case man but every time I describe how she is like no one believes me or immediately thinks I am fucking with them. That is the kind of insanity and hell I live in right now and can never get out of.

Ok then, dazzle me with your tale. What was so great about her?

I think that was one of the issues back then that I was your textbook example of a beta or the virginwalk. Pushover, worried/anxious/overthinks a lot trouble being asserive etc. you name it. But the guy had a similar personality to me as well so that only fucked with me even more.

>again
Normalshit begone

but you learned r-right?
you are stronger now, colder, a cold calculated survivor AI? right? dont let a bitch shit on your life bro.

Attached: WelltodoFarflungEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif (340x191, 867K)

>loves to cook
>loves to wear girly clothes
>used to be a tomboy when she was younger
>knows about the jews and muslims for what they are
>healthy amount of racism
>has books on such subjects
>browses Jow Forums since it was called /news/
>likes anime, videogames
>naturally submissive
>knows her place as a woman and enjoys fulfilling that role
>encouraging the man to fulfill his role as the man
>stay at home mom, cleans, loves her child(s)
>funny, witty, caring
>deathly loyal to the one she loves

those are just off the top of my head

actually what are people looking for? what did you rate about previous gfs? List plz

So go to a church, they have hundreds of those there. Jesus Fuck, that's it? That's all you got? She's Jow Forums?

I knew you wouldn't believe me. I guarantee you my entire bank account no other girl has every single quality that she does at once, none. "Church" girls wont even be close to matching up to her.

Well then, you can spend next 20 years yearning for her and ruining all future relationships, because new girls just don't 'measure up' or whatever.
At this point I can only give you one more advice. Hit her up once every 5 years and see how she changed and how you changed. It could help.

It's has been a little over 10 years now they have been together and I think they are only stronger and better for it. She is currently pregnant with their second child. We talk regularly and play games together at one point. She even wanted me to fuck her in a three way at one point but I missed that opportunity.

Be the alpha and fuck her daughter as soon as it's adult age.

Time, nigga.

Took years for me to get over my x.

Time is key. Try to get the best out of the process in the mean time, look forward.

Best of luck pimp

Attached: sean connery.jpg (1455x2000, 616K)

It's is funny how many people suggest this to me after I post my shit lol. I know how retarded this all is, I do. I beg to God in hopes that I can have the strength to move away from all this and find another girl who wants to start a family with me and she is better than her by some miracle.

Any sane person would have killed themselves if they were in the kind of situation I am in but I am too much of a coward to do that. All I can do is keep lifting and hope I can improve myself in other ways.

>Have multiple girls pursue and make the first move on me
>Had 4 girls interested in me in my old friend group
>Ex was the one to make their interest clear, hold my hand, kiss me etc
>Because of my fucked up self esteem, I think I'm beyond hideous so I don't bother pursuing girls

Think about, would you want to be married with your wife playing video games with guys she has dated and asking them for threesomes? You are so cucked dude

Yeah I have thought about that a lot, make no mistake. If I was the one who married her and she wanted to fuck a past friend of mine with me joining in, I would start to question my relationship with her. But they are still together so that says something about it.

>broke up 3 weeks ago
>brain starts telling me every good memory and idealising her even though o had doubts while in the relationship
>saw a video saying you gotta look at the negatives, the reasons it wouldn't have worked out, exploit the red flags

you gotta stop idealising bro's, it wasn't perfect, she wasn't the one, if she is, you would still be together
for me, she taught me a lot but we were way too different
we're all gonna make it

Attached: 62205160_809310596106467_4976524931668901888_n.jpg (750x554, 24K)

if you don't already, i suggest practicing mindfulness
dwelling in the past encourages depression, being scared of the future develops anxiety
mindfulness teaches you to be in the moment, so that the past doesn't hold you back and the future don't make you hesitate

Attached: 56635198_1954446894660901_4728424788605796352_o.jpg (2048x2048, 192K)

Drugs and meaningless sex, but it only helps my ego, not my actual feels.

Can you send this video

I watch a lot of Mike Sealey who has guided mindful style meditations on YouTube, has really helped me personally

you have to face it head first
you need to feel every emotion
it'll be hard at first but it'll be worth it in the end

Attached: 90k1yc1lmn431.jpg (584x768, 53K)

ted talk, how to heal a broken heart on YouTube
shit sounds corny but the guy has a phD in psychology and is very eloquent and well spoken
mindfulness is really helping me through this break-up, when you learn to do it yourself, that's when you enter ultra instict mode

Attached: 1560151108063.jpg (1080x1350, 179K)

She just led me on with her emotions and used me for affection and love without ever wanting a serious relationship. She was so fucking beautiful and sweet and seemingly caring though. We were close friends and had a bond. I miss spending every night with a hot girl more than anything, fucking 6/10 roasties on tinder just doesn't do it for me.

I hope you enjoy being a whore you fucking bitch.

Nigga wtf does this have to do with fitness?
I'm so tired of this r9k shit infesting the board.

> Had sex partners over 10+ thus destroying her ability to pair bond with me or potential future chillens
> Her father was a beta boomer coward, nothing to admire
> Possed leftist ideals. ie. pathological altruism etc.
> Mother was some roastie harbouring a beaner
> Her "Friends" were just as vapid as her. Career focused future wine aunts etc.
> Getting some bullshit excuse for a degree

And nothing of value was lost. Get over one-itis lads. There's no "The one"

> Needing someone else to feel complete

Holy shit your pathetic. Live life for yourself for a change, do things that you enjoy and girls will naturally come. They are of no importance for your happiness. They are a byproduct of your happiness.

Fuck, had a Girl for Four years and i didnt want to commit, she waited for me over an year after our relationship, she found a guy recently. I’m just fucking dumb girls and i feel empty

>be me
>walking with now exgf and mutual friend through downtown
>mutual friend tells us about a wild party she went the day before
>long story short she kissed a guy (while dating someone else at the time), probably fucked him and passed out at the end.
>ex tries to confort her, I say nothing because it's awkward as fuck

mutual friend then leaves us

>exgf confesses that she's scared to find herself in the same situation
>confort her but say to myself "nigger just don't cheat LOL"

fast foward a few months after that.

>gf tells me she went to drink beers with her ex and he *almost* kissed her because she was vulnerable, but didn't
>tell her there is no problem because nothing actually happened

a few months after that
>exgf confesses me she cheated on her previous relationship because she "wasn't feeling happy" with his current bf
>surprise surprise, she cheated on with her previous exbf

fast foward to the last month of relationship

>gf confesses she actually likes someone else "in a platonic way"
>At this point I am mad but tell her that this relationship is important and I want to repair it

she broke up with me anyway but thats her loss. she only wanted an emotional crutch without giving anything in exchange when our relationship was failing. She messages me at least once a week and I simply ignore her.

the thing that sucks the most about all of this is that she was basically my only human interaction and I have been pretty lonely

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-183007.png (720x1440, 358K)

I broke up with someone a week and a half ago. Even though I did it it still sucks. But had a real good date last night and realized there are other fish in the sea. There always are

Easy for you since you initiated the brake up. The the person that breaks up always has it easier to move on than the person getting broke up with.

Never say never brother, put yourself out there, sift through the trash and eventually you’ll find a diamond. We’re all going to make it.

I've been on the other side too. I know what it's like. But either way the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else

>thought i found the one (really cool hobbies, cute as hell, essentially my favorite body type)
>dated for a year plus few months
>had no idea how whipped and uncool some of the shit she did was because i ate up everything she said
>we break up
>realise some things werent cool that i didnt dud to haze of love, point one thing out to her because she still wantes
>she goes fucking ballistic and wigs out on me
>straight up sends a screenshot of her friend mocking the issue i bought up in her """girls""" chat
>realise what i let her do to me and how gaslighted i was and that how ive been the past year was not good
>still sometimes hurts to not be in love but understand that how i am now is a far better human
>now in my stronger most confident state six months later

i'm going to make it, bros. you're all free to join me.

Stay strong broski

*wanted to be friends

>letting her go out with her ex
>not seeing a problem in that
>giving her more chances and being a betacuck
Breh

I can't get over her,bros even tho she was a toxic person and did more harm than good....We were together for almost 3 years,had her in her prime (she was 17 when we started),then things went downhill in all sorts of ways,played mind games,cheated,lied,wasn't even half as giving as I was to her and 1 week after our breakup she goes and dates some ex convict drugie thug and she is head over heels in love with him,I happen to see them outside a few days after my birthday and I was drunk as hell,they kiss in front of me to provoke me and so I approach them but with the intention of meeting her new guy(not really).Shit happens and we have a fist fight,I back off once her parents and family intervine but I would say I lost that fight (worst of all he was shorter and skinny AF).1 month of NC and I can't even fathom dating again and my self worth is so low even tho I don't even feel comfortable with my friends....I really really really want to start boxing or some martial art but am afraid I won't commit or will get bullied even there because I feel like such a pushover right now...

Attached: 1556651044034.jpg (774x417, 62K)

>she’s head over heels in love for him
No she isn’t she’s only using him like she used you. Love isn’t something shallow like that. That’s more of severe infatuation or a sick Fetish.