You know, I really don't even deserve a gf

You know, I really don't even deserve a gf.
My life is probably punishment for me being a total loser

Attached: 15730_lZKHS2dV.png (600x600, 131K)

I feel the same way, still hurts though.

It definitely hurts. Hopefully it hurts less over time until we are both able to fully accept it

Yeah, you really just have to accept that women will always be disgusted by you for being the way you are, and that's something they can't control.
I wish there were something I could do, some sacrifice I could make to redeem myself in their eyes, but there isn't.

You'll learn to accept it, don't worry. Just try to learn to enjoy your own company. Remember, a girl friend is not something you're entitled to. Nothing really is in-fact.

>Just try to learn to enjoy your own company.
Yeah that won't happen, but I agree with everything else

Oh good to know, I guess I'll just go steal some stuff and do some rape. People aren't entitled to their belongings, and they sure aren't entitled to me not punching their face in while I forcibly enter them.

The edge is real with this post

Whoa sure showed me, too bad there isn't an upvote function for you to virtue signal for.

I mean, by that point, you're not entitled to not being thrown in a jail cell for doing so. What are you trying to say here exactly?

>you're not entitled to not being thrown in a jail cell for doing so
He never said he was
>What are you trying to say here exactly?
morals are a scam

Life sucks ass. You learn to deal with it after a while.

I think you guys misunderstood what I was trying to say. I'm just saying if you want something, you gotta go out of your way to get it, and gain the skills to do so, whether it be in a moral way, or not. For example, if you're able to steal something and get away with it, then hey, enjoy your stolen object.

But wanting something is entitlement.

Yup, want to be loved? You're not entitled to that sweetie, better just fucking kill yourself.

It's not. Being entitled means you feel you deserve something. Just wanting something doesn't mean that. You can want something, but still understand that you don't automatically deserve something solely by existing, and that you must work for what you want. I'm just saying the world doesn't owe you anything just by wanting something. You only have what you already have because you are Lucky.

I want to kill myself.
But that's entitlement and I don't want the noose to think I'm creepy.

How do you gain the skills to find love

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Also stop thinking of the entire world of deserving and undeserved; desert is a concept we've created, not one reality adheres to. Tons of losers and general pieces of shit with gfs, doubtlessly because they don't have your beta bitch mentality or misguided sense of justice. That prison cell is of your own creation.

>Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
I don't. I don't think that women are any better than men, doesn't mean I don't want a gf.

I made almost the exact same girl in that thread yesterday, but janny deleted my post because it had nigger in it. The state of Jow Forums 2019.

Attached: 15730_DtCfsKna.png (600x600, 124K)

That I couldn't tell you, since I struggle with leaving my house. Best I can tell you is to try to throw yourself in the deep end, and try to talk to people. I really only found myself able to be in front of people by becoming a cashier, and being force to be in front of people.

>I don't deserve a gf.
Really does sound like you think women are too good for you.

Just because you aren't entitled to your belongings deosn't mean that you won't be punished for breaking the law you fucking brainlet.

You have good taste, and the jannies need to back off
I guess I might have to do that
I think a gf would be too good for me, not because they are a woman though.

>I think a gf would be too good for me, not because they are a woman though.
Based, I feel the same way user. Wish my family would stop putting pressure on me to get a gf.

>I think a gf would be too good for me, not because they are a woman though.
I understand that sentiment. I have nothing to really offer anyone (male or female), so I kind of just try not to bother people. I just feel like a lot of the people here are good people, just misguided.

I hate when my family brings it up
Hopefully we can find the right path and actually find someone

You're just telling yourself that to try and shift blame to yourself and make you feel like it could never have been helped. It's a cope.

I've seen literal scum homeless failures get girls no problem. It's all about your looks and status, women care for nothing else.

You're a piece of shit. dksksnfkdk

>I think a gf would be too good for me
She wouldn't be, that's your low self-esteem talking.

No he's right. You probably are though, hence your reaction to the truth.

I mean sure, we could get a gf, but what can we really contribute to a relationship? I wouldn't even want to have a gf because of how much of a fucking burden I would be on her.

Ah, you're right; I'm sorry. I'll shut my mouth.

Ask yourself what WILL you contribute or what you're willing to do to contribute. Also consider the possibility you're underselling yourself because of your low self-esteem and may actually be thinking very little of any prospective gf, that she would be too shallow to accept you or too stupid to see you as the shit person you think you are.

I feel that way too, user
>ugly
>schizoid
I pretty much have nothing to offer to a woman. And honestly, I'm probably better off being alone. I either browse the internet all day or just stay in my bed, and I haven't even left my house in 4 months.

I've never understood this, there are literal murderers and gangbangers who have wives and women waiting for them to get out of jail. Maybe cause of the my shitty environment but if you can get it, it's yours.

If it makes you feel better, I doubt you'd want to date the kind of person who would be with a murderer or a gangster

It doesn't. I'll be 35 soon. I find I don't have feelings for people very often. Maybe once every couple years. But it still hurts to get shot down. That part doesn't go away. I mostly think about her in the morning, shortly after I wake up. The day starts a bit wistful as of late because of it.

>nothing of offer
What does this mean? Honestly I hate those kind of terms used in this context. Just based on pure material, men, even robots, will have more to offer than a woman. The only thing that matters to developing meaningful connections with others. Viewing others and/or yourself as product or consumer is creating misery.

Like it or not, most normal people see relationships as a kind of transaction. It's all about what they can get out of you, and "meaningful connection" typically isn't enough