How do I get rid of my sweet tooth? I'm 24 and still eat candy on a regular basis

How do I get rid of my sweet tooth? I'm 24 and still eat candy on a regular basis.

Attached: twins.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/cell-metabolism/pdf/S1550-4131(17)30214-0.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756759/
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=olEMIohTgzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assuming you're human: Never.

fuckin a

Fruits

Drink ONLY water

Sugar is not bad for you. As long as you dont have any weird oils or gums in your dessert, you can feel free to indulge moderately. Make your own ice cream or just buy haagen dazs.

STOP EATING SUGAR

>Sugar is not bad for you.
It really isn't in lower amounts, problem is, shit literally becomes an addiction. The cravings have been compared to drug consumption.

You have to cut out sweet foods entirely, if you don’t eat anything sweet for a few weeks your tastes will change. Once you become used to low sugar food you wont be able to drink soda or fruit juice without cringing.

It will make you feel like shit for a while and you will get cravings

Go for a month on a low carb diet and completely cut out all refined sugar and fruit. Ease yourself back into fruit and learn to enjoy fruit as a dessert. Your sense of sweetness gets reset. Or at least my did.

Imagine if that lollipop was your dick haha

Former 350lb ham planet down to 200 here. The only real option is not to buy it at all. If you get snacks and say
>this isn't for now, this is a treat for later!
You've already lost. The second you crack open that packaging it's gone. You don't think about it nearly as much when you don't have it in your house.

Your filth isn't welcome here, these two young ladies are simply enjoying a treat.

this.
in tests done in labs, rats that were used to drink water with cocaine, when given the option, would switch to water with sugar and they wouldn't look back.
It fucks with your dopamine system and rewarding system much like masturbation, if you give in, which is easy, you start rewarding your body without any effort needed. Result: you become sedated, docile, soft, lazy.
Sugar is "fine" in low amounts just like cocaine is "fine" in low amounts.
Sugar is useless to your body (digested in the liver like a toxic substance, just like alcohol) and it is strongly linked with the biggest health problems: obesity, diabetes and heart diseases.
Avoid any and EVERY refined substance. 1 spoonful of sugar is like chewing on 500 grams of sugar kanes. Does it sound natural to you to suck that fucking much kane in a quick 10 minute dessert?
average american consumes the equivalent of kilograms of kane a day.
EVERY refined substance is a LITERAL drug, and the food industry knows it and is laughing their asses off by putting sugar in everything.
I couldn't keep eating sugar after knowing this.

Refine your tastes. Eat dark chocolate or something.

Exercise your self control muscle

Its probably better to wean yourself off sugar gradually. The cravings can get pretty bad

Why would you? Sweet tooth is purely genetic, expressed via FGF21 variants, and is associated with reduced body weight, better body composition, reduced risk of diabetes etc. which makes sense when you understand that sugar is a health food that humans evolved to consume, a fact only gulllible retards deny.
cell.com/cell-metabolism/pdf/S1550-4131(17)30214-0.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756759/

Sugar addiction is comparable to cocaine addiction.

Just stop eating candy, I'm not even joking, don't touch sugar ever again and you will realize that you don't really need it. When I was 14-15 after being a fatfuck for my entire life I stopped eating any kind of processed garbage food including all the sugary stuff and after a year I got the chance to eat some snacks and I thought to myself how much better a regular homemade meal is than that trash.

When I crave sugar I eat 2x my maintenance whatever I want, then fast the next day.

What about grains and flour user?

Have sex

Ehh...

Weening is harder in my opinion, you’ll make excuses, half ass it then you’ll be 3 months in and realise you've barely made any progress and you still feel like shit so you give up.

Having a hard rule of ‘don’t buy any sweet foods/drinks’ makes it clear to yourself when you fuck up. If you go two weeks without sugar and then have a single diet soda you’ll know to do better whereas if you’ve gone for two weeks of having unsweetened oat meal instead of cereal but you keep snaking on chocolate bars you’re hardly any better off.

This post is going to be too long so ill just summarise
>beating addiction requires routine change and clear rules
>this is better achieved by cold turkey method
>my cravings come back quickly if I have sweet food so I doubt that someone weening themselves slowly will ever free themselves of cravings
>If you go for a period with no sugar before giving up you’ll be better off than the guy who weened before giving up
>cravings aren’t that bad, you’ll want sugar and probably have a few dreams about eating candy but you’ll quickly learn that they’ll pass if you just resist and distract

Restricting carb and sugar intake leads to eating disorders in 100% of cases. Not a surprise that the low-carb crew is permanently in love with eating disorders (starvation and binge eating, affectionately called fasting and OMAD).

Gradually ween yourself off of sugar as other anons have suggested. What also helped was limiting my sugar intake to sweets that I enjoy the most and cutting out the ones I like but can live without. I'm a slut for good ice cream but can live without pop, so I cut out pop and reward myself with ice cream on occasion.

Ice cream is low in sugar and high in fat.

Fat imbecile.

OMAD is legit, 24-48 hour fasts occasionally are good too.

But ultimately a consistent good diet is probably easier to stick to. I just do the 2x maintenance, fast thing if I'm really craving sugar (not just carbs like oats).

Me in the middle.

I've done PSMF and shit is godlike homie, specially the refeeds and carb load up

I wish my dick had this size

eat fruit instead

they make one of the worst kind of asmr videos. couldn't even keep my erection up while listening to them as a background noise during lifting

why are you actively trying to get an erection while lifting ? the test boost ?

I wish my dick had this shape

Attached: 1560265167092.jpg (600x623, 24K)

I was in the same boat. Loved candy and little Debbie cakes. Last year went cold turkey no sugar. Sucked balls at first but I went from being fatish to lean as hell pretty quick.

Just stop eating sweets. Sugar is addictive as drugs.

nah, not really. i'm hedonistic af and have homegym and am extremely horny 24/7

Learn what sugar is doing to your body. I watched these two videos and haven't had sugar since January.
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=olEMIohTgzQ
Good luck user!

Attached: 1461949913877.jpg (465x437, 41K)

I don't think you're supposed to get a boner from ASMR

Attached: twinslicking.webm (1280x720, 517K)