Is an untrained man strong enough to beat a trained woman in a fight?

Is an untrained man strong enough to beat a trained woman in a fight?

Attached: 489304802484204890.webm (720x720, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
duckduckgo.com/?q=girls lift tractor&t=ffab&ia=news
foxnews.com/us/oregon-man-pinned-under-3000-pound-tractor-saved-by-teen-daughters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not if he's shorter than her

blatantly obvious the man let the woman get him down, either out of courtesy of because he wanted to feel her body writhing all over his

Yes how is that even a question?
See webm, if the genders reversed a hit like that would've sent the woman into a coma.

Attached: 1558528049409.webm (364x320, 684K)

It's a well-known truism among operators that women make far more effective hand-to-hand combatants than men. Longer reach, lower center of gravity, stronger legs, etc. There's a reason you never see men fighting women. Same way they have separate divisions in MMA.

>asian
>man
lmao

A woman can train her entire life but at the end of a day she still has the psyche of a child and won't go in for the kill.
t. did military service with a lot of women who failed spectacularly one by one

Attached: 1554110782337.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

not really

In MMA you can't keep as high of a guard as muay thai or boxing because you'll get taken down.

It's why people have lower hands. It's to sprawl out and catch the takedown attempt.

>180 degree wind-up swing can't even daze a dyel zoomer

what the fuck was her problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

ok homo

God, I wish that was me.

What a chad.

Exhibition match. Just good fun.

My best guess is that she thought he was making a fucking motion behind her instead of doing the dance. That + her being an entitled millenial bitch.

They are clearly demonstrating the technique to other people in the room. That aside, it was a pretty good takedown, an untrained skinny guy probably couldn’t avoid that

She probably thought he was pretending to fuck her

I hope he called the police on her

>be normal functioning adult human being
>see movement at the corner of your eye
>turn head
>you see a guy air humping behind you
good girl for 1. punishing degeneracy when she sees it 2. not being a child who plays video games and knowing what flossing is

how does that justify violence, especially when she attacked blindly before confirming what he was doing.

>fractured eye socket and concussion
>exhibition match just good fun

Attached: 1558367347667.webm (1024x768, 1.58M)

It doesnt, thats why i said + her being an entitled millenial bitch. This is what liberalism /feminism does.

Why do you think he was doing that behind her with his buddy filming? They were being incredibly rude.

>Is an untrained man strong enough to beat a trained woman in a fight?
depends on the man
is he 6'4 200+lbs? yes, always
is he a manlet? not always

Latinas man

questioning me was incredibly rude, i will now hunt you down and slaughter your family and its justified

No doubt in my mind. Latina bitches go from ready to murder you, to riding your dick like there's no tomorrow, to making you dinner. Am within an hour

What would her defence be if you just hugged her as tight as you could and just started kissing her on the forehead really gently and letting a tear or two drift slowly down your cheek haha right brehs?

Depends on how much of a beta he is and what he weighs.

based gay

A funny thing about this. Not necessarily about latinas, but women in general. People often think its a negative thing that womens emotions can quickly fluctuate, because they mainly think about how a women can quickly become upset, angry or sad. But they fail to realize that it can also work the other way. As quickly as they can become angry, they can also become happy again, or even something else, like horny. As a man, if you are good with women, you can really influence their state. If you get skilled with women you can cheer them up in no time, or get them in the mood for sex in no time, and women really love it when a man possesses these skills.

So ye, guys.. Try to look at it from the bright side. Women are fun. Managing female emotional states is fun.

Attached: le exaggerated poc face .gif (245x245, 722K)

Just wannabe Pua faggot

>assault people who are being rude
based, i know a few women who are gonna get a beat down

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Im talking about how you can positively cheer women up and you libfags manage to interpret it as something wrong and sexist? You people truely ruin everything that is good about humanity.

Autist

Where can I procure this service and how much does it cost?

The real answer is probably. If the girl has trained for 4-5 years in mma and the guy is within about a 20 pound weight range I’d say it would be a close fight. You start going into 50+ pound weight advantages and the girl is at a huge disadvantage and the training really doesn’t matter. She might be able to get a lucky sub but she’s probably gonna get rag dolled.

Been doing bjj for over 3 years and women are like going against a small child. Even if they are good you can easily overpower them.

It was good fun for 245/246 people there

Shut the fuck up you white trash redneck. Your mentality is literally 200 years in the past. Just go reread your post:
>womens emotions can quickly fluctuate, because they mainly think about how a women can quickly become upset, angry or sad.
How is that not wrong and sexist??? Fucking hell get education you piece of shit.

shes fucking useless and honestly the other guy isn't even a good boxer.

they're ridiculing you for being a dork, moron, not because of sexism or anything else no one gives a shit about.

doesn't sound like a balanced person

You gotta be baiting, that, or you are Tommy The Retarded Zoomer, a legendary creature that spawns out of thin air and bring to this planet the lowest IQ ever seen on, an unsurpassed mental retardation.

>Tommy The Retarded Zoomer
HAHAHA SO FUNNY
>and bring to this planet the lowest IQ
Yea that happened the moment you were born you racist fuck.
I'm so fucking done with this place.

Saying that womens emotions can fluctuate quickly is sexist? Why? Is this a case of political correctness where every statistical difference between men and women should be denied and admitting to them is extremely sexist?

Lol relax buddy

Wait a second, youre that same libtard guy from the S O Y boy smile thread, arent you?

Why do you spend so much time on this board being so angry? What went wrong in your life that you have so much built up frustration.

To everyone else reading this. There is no point replying to this guy. He will just keep going, and no matter how much facts or logic you use against him, hell eventually just transition to the "hahaha i was baiting you all along!!" mode, and youll never be abled to penetrate his thick liberal skull and make him realize how naive he is. I know it can be annoying, but there is no point arguing people like this.

>you racist fuck.
>I'm so fucking done with this place.
Yea I dont think you belong here

>Saying that womens emotions can fluctuate quickly is sexist?
Because thats LITERALLY what sexism and racism is. Saying that women are more emotional or X race is Y is extremely damaging because thats the basis of discrimation at the workplace. Yea lets not promote Becca because shes emotional and cant get the job done.

Ok so just for the slight chance that you are not trolling. What about physical statistical difference then? Are we no longer allowed to admit that men are statistically taller than women?

Yea I browse this board and /tv/ get over it. You racist Jow Forums fucks seep into every corner of this site.
What about physical statistical difference then?
Here we fucking go with the pseudoscience... Ok buddy lets hear it

Admitting to a factual statistical difference does not equal sexism. A statistical difference CAN be used to generalize people, and a generalization CAN be used for sexism. But the sheer act of admitting to a statistical fact does not automatically mean that you are actually doing those things. How is that so hard to understand?

>Here we fucking go with the pseudoscience... Ok buddy lets hear it
Are you serious? Do you claim that men being statistically taller then women is not a fact but 'pseudoscience'?

>statistical difference CAN be used to generalize people
Because its extremeley dangerous and used in the wrong way. Every time a black guy posts pics of himself here starts big discussions about crime stats and IQ differences. And now you try to use it against women.

Bye, faggot.

Cause he's not a Chad so who gives a fuck lmao.

You’re being very emotional. On the rag, Becca?

It's extremely dangerous to ignore the facts.

cope that was an excellent point stay mad butthurt incel

nice try

Attached: 220px-Brienne_of_Tarth-Gwendoline_Christie.jpg (220x327, 24K)

So you think that the best way to fix problem is to start by denying to facts? I personally don't see how that is a good thing. In my opinion it would be much wiser to start to acknowledging the facts and then try to make the best out of the situation as it is. How can you make the world a better place if your initial point of view is from a fictional utopian dream world instead of the real world itself?

Also, i never tried to used anything 'against' women. I merely stated a statistical fact, mentioned that people usually interpret that fact as a negative, but that there is also a positive side to it. That has nothing to do with using anything against anyone.

Yea I'm done. DIE

Even without doing the fucking motion he's doing a fucking Fortnite dance behind her to try and assert dominance. She is entirely within her right to put that skinny loser in her place.

that guy is almost her size though maybe hes 20 lbs bigger its not too much
A guy who is 100 lbs bigger she is going to have a tough time unless she catches him on the jaw with a good punch. especially in a real street fight if your the dude fighting for your life you can rip at her clothes etc,

Are you actually saying that because there exist some women that are taller then some men, a statistical average is unable to exist?

>years of research
>common sense
>b-b-but b-brienne is t-t-tall!!
ur not gonna win no matter what your goal is

You should become a tripfag. You are a truly entertaining addition to this board. You should call yourself "utterly delusional liblifter"

>A guy who is 100 lbs bigger she is going to have a tough time unless she catches him on the jaw
desu i had this, a girl punshed me at my jaw and i thought i would go down but the punch was not strong or fast enough to make any damage

based woman. Everyone should be punching those faggot dancers on sight

seconded ur kinda funny

oh yeah, I sure as hell want that constant hand grenade with it's pin removed in my hand.
God forbid I once don't want to hold it.

>he
...ever wonder if maybe you're talking to a dumb woman?

she's a fridge shaped whore and I'd plant that bitch in the ground if she hit me like this. No one with standards would be pretending to fuck this thing.

Attached: 1504787039650.jpg (596x703, 130K)

I didn't think it possible to be this retarded.
I guess you learn something new every day.

/thread
>Jow Forums pretending to be Jow Forums again
I haven't even been to Jow Forums but it's so often represented here in Jow Forums that I know enough of it already

good point actually same logic same disconnect from reality same delusional judging of his/her betters

Wanna know how I know you're not good with women?

Post body

I bet she would not have tried hitting me.

Attached: PSX_20190515_020046.jpg (1920x1920, 764K)

on second thoughts its most definitely a girl all the signs are there

>/tv/ poster
This explains everything. /tv/ posters are literal bottom of the barrel low IQ liberal trash.

i want to wife this woman
i bet she would be open to CBT

Attached: 1534733624823.jpg (534x488, 250K)

>Actress considered fuckhueg for a woman
>Barely 6'3

this. he is either a terrible fighter or he chose not to react.

>women
>working
I've found your problem Becca

BEFOE WE GET STAATED

There's a big range, and Jow Forums frequently overestimates what the modern average man looks like. I have 30 year old co workers who cant curl 15lbs for reps. A trained woman will kick the fuck out of an office drone who's never thrown a punch and cant do 10 pushups. That said, a man with any degree of athleticism would be a contest for a top level fighter and with an advantage of 40lbs or more would probably win despite a lack of fighting experience

> Sees him not paying attention to her
> hit's him with a 180 wind up forearm

Women are wonderful, aren't they user

Depends on experience, and luck. If the girl hooks the legs from under the guy and the guy falls rather unfortunately onto his back skull, it's a corpse. These threads are ridiculous. It does not matter how strong you are when only a small ammount of force in a certain area is enough to be fatal. In a real case scenario you also have adrenaline pumping through your veins and sending you into overdrive mode. Have any of you read about the two teenage girls who lifted a tractor high enough to enable the father of the girls to crawl out from under it after he god pinned down by it?
pretty much incel propaganda coupled with Jow Forums stormtard rethoric

kek looks like he fucked her brother and shes so toxic she forgives him

Attached: 1560524131836.jpg (677x445, 306K)

>Have any of you read about the two teenage girls who lifted a tractor high enough to enable the father of the girls to crawl out from under it after he god pinned down by it?
Proof or it didn't happen. I'm tired of people posting about "you know that story of that middle aged mom who lifted an SUV to rescue her baby from under it?" without ever providing proof.

I guess there were never any consequences for her, since we haven’t heared back from this at all

what a little goblina

If he has a significant weight & strength advantage then the untrained man can beat female MMA champions

Nice bait. Creative and convincing
4 out of 5 stars

I hope this happens to every f*rtnite player

>Creative and Convincing
wtf

Yes user, normal humans are correctly functional when they immediately snap to violence is the answer.
Are you a professional moron or just a gifted amateur?

>Dancing in public is rude and deserves to be punished with violence
Inshallah, brother.

very hard nowadays to write "girls lift tractor" in your searchbar

duckduckgo.com/?q=girls lift tractor&t=ffab&ia=news

foxnews.com/us/oregon-man-pinned-under-3000-pound-tractor-saved-by-teen-daughters

Attached: 1559488437658.jpg (2309x1518, 444K)