At long last, the tide is turning

At long last, the tide is turning.

Attached: 4830924892048204829.png (630x630, 322K)

Literally the only short men women care about are the ones with money

>toxic masculinity
everyone knows that women are the ones that give manlets the most grief. Tall Kings like myself don't even need to acknowledge dudes under 6 ft, let alone go out of my way to make fun of them. Good for them for getting their own day, I'm sure it'll change women's opinion on dating guys they can share clothes with. Alright gonna go bang some chick I matched with on tinder. Out.

This
But also
>Women
>Taking responsibility
Lmao
Why can they vote?

Hey guys I recognize this coloring scheme

Attached: pf mt clemens interior-main_i.jpg (929x621, 566K)

I'm 5'7 and one day I'm going to rape this whole world down to its last speck of dust. Fuck all of you. Toxic masculinity ain't cool ya niggers.

same. I came here thinking it was a planetfatness h8 thread

>Out.
very cringy, stopped reading there and then

can you imagine a world where manlets dominated? You would frequently walk through populated areas and see groups of Stacey's having brunch and you would overheard, "girl, he's so short! I love it!" You would go to nightclubs and social gatherings and watch women line up to try and catch the attention of short little dudes. You would see giant, 6'+ amazons grabbing their boyfriends and throwing them over their shoulders to go breed. Haha wouldn't that be something?

Attached: brooke.jpg (1440x1431, 256K)

/ss until manlets are dominant.

Attached: Your+inner+shota_6ea743_6595160.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

First off, the answer to a headline ending in a question mark is always 'no'. Secondly, anytime you see 'toxic masculinity' mentioned, what you're really looking at is an attack on masculinity in general.

Attached: 1336680256056.jpg (3100x1618, 1.28M)

based

>can you imagine a world where men act like women and women act like men?

Attached: 1516135008917.jpg (640x480, 116K)

>this will never be you

Attached: 1525006803170.jpg (615x756, 172K)

based

This. Just like when you see a sign that says "Warning - Toxic water," it means that all water is toxic. Just ignore it.

5’6 here.
This shit is gay as fuck, is this how homos and blacks feel when liberals pander to them?

now make one for dicklets

t. dicklet

No because they don't realize it's feelgood pandering

Whew. Jesus dude, it ain't that bad. 5'7" turbomanlet myself and it's all about perspective. The way I see it I just aim for the tall girls you are insecure. Worked out so far, my wife is taller than me and most of the girls I dated are and hopefully my kids won't get 'regressed to the mean' and will be tall.

Anyway being short means I don't have to pull the bar that far on deadlift.

Mostly this. We rib on the manlets but we're not the ones holding out on the pussy.

no you retard. Toxic masculinity is just how leftists view all masculinity- they hate it. Literally any masculine trait is "toxic" to them

What's especially galling is that they're trying to pull into their "toxic masculinity" bullshit. I won't want to be a part of that, it's the same old divide and conquer stuff. But they are trying to get men mad at other men by convincing short guys that we're the victims of "toxic masculinity". If we're the victims of anything it's largely from women.

Attached: 93DD65D6-4F84-429C-A960-67F65D6E21B0.jpg (672x1022, 264K)

If they're celebrating short guys why did they make it a point to hide all of their legs

yeah, when the tide comes in, manlets drown

Yeah I'm just kidding this month I've already had 3 girls say that they like me. I have literally not even done anything, two of them I've met once and they added me on snapchat and told me they wanted to meet up, and the third girl I haven't even met, idk how she found my snapchat but she added me and asked me out for a date.

Exactly, that's what I've been saying forever. It's like those kooks at the Department of Water and Power have checked out this particular water and see it's full of contaminants, and then they have the gall to put up a sign that says "Toxic Water" - like ALL water is toxic or something. Fuck that shit.

Not if we put our floaties on first, ha checkmate lanklet
DAY OF THE TUNNELS SOON BROTHERS

Attached: 1560888133365.png (894x773, 48K)

The adjective "toxic" in front the noun "masculinity" denotes that masculinity is not toxic by default. That's how the English language works, you absolute retard.

Attached: 4893204328043028.jpg (560x589, 42K)

>I'm sure it'll change women's opinion on dating guys they can share clothes with

Attached: 1534082206382.jpg (400x400, 19K)

To SJWs, being a lispy fag is "normal" masculinity.

Yes but what they mean, as we all well know, is that traditional masculinity is what's toxic. (((They))) want "masculinity" to consist of Marvel movies and hot sauce.

Good strategy

fucking this.
>being tall is toxic masculinity
you cant fucking control how tall you are, you dumb cunts. how the hell have we come to the point where being fat, broke, and weak are all genetic and being tall, having a big dick, and having a perfectly structured face are all choices??
this isn't even clown world's final form.

Attached: absolutely amgry.jpg (497x732, 54K)

Mocking short dudes is toxic masculinity. y'all are your own worst enemy, I swear.

Attached: 840932489023832.jpg (958x1307, 118K)

Women make fun of short men more than real men do, they just do it behind your tiny little backs.

sums it up. in fact, Jow Forums is the only place I've ever seen "men" care so much about height.

hey retard: both men and women do it. We're talking about people mocking short dudes for not living up to some stereotypical masculine ideal.
side note, am I the only one on this board who went to high school?

>that childish cartoony design
Quite condescending

(You)

>That's how the English language works
I was describing how the term is actually used, you pedantic dipshit.

Attached: 1541531048078.jpg (865x609, 143K)

You sound like an asian "man" with all that butthurt. Crying about how your feelingsget hurt by the big boys. What a faggot.

Funny how they had to turn that headline against men... as if most of the height BS isn't coming from women. Guardian is so far gone it's ridiculous.