QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm a 5'11 DYEL, been lifting for a month, was somewhere around 145lb and now about 155lb using the program pictured (all 8-10 reps unless otherwise noted). its fun but i wanna grow faster, especially back/shoulders.

is it a sensible idea to scrap pic related and do ice cream fitness or some shit from now on, or should i stick with this until i can't progress any further?
also i only have tues, weds, thurs and sun free to go to the gym, weds is usually rest day, is it worth it to go to the gym on wednesdays anyway?

Attached: Capturepo.png (261x627, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sak5p4sYldE
youtu.be/n9ziuIPeogU?t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I only have tues, wed, thurs and Sunday free

>Let's not lift on one of those days

Attached: tenor (4).gif (220x196, 262K)

Anyone else look significantly fatter on some days of cutting??If I eat a cheat meal or something am not supposed to,I look lean as a stick the next morning and some times when I eat clean and drink fuckton of water I actually even look more bloated

So ive been doing chinups for 2 weeks now and fuck it hurts and it gives me calluses should i wear gloves?

Attached: 4FCF323E-252E-4ADA-A8AD-499A6F7568B8.png (750x1334, 1.89M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
You're gripping the bar wrong.

Aww, babbys first callus.
No, you don't want to wear gloves. Next you'll be using orthopedics and corsets. You want man hands, or the effects of man hands only when you accessorize?

every beginner program tells you to do 3 days a week every other day and then 2 days rest
my question was is it silly to do 3 days lifting > day off > one day on > 2 days off > repeat

Someone told me about this already so i gripped the bar differently earlier.. it still hurts

Shut up hahhaha i dont want rough hands how tf can i give my mans handjobs

Can any of you guys recommend some exercises that's good for ass gains besides squats and RDLs? Trying to make some ass gains here

I was doing curls today and I could barely feel them in my biceps, but my forearms were absolutely killing me when I released the bar. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get a maximum bicep pump?

Since starting lifting in the last two months, I haven’t made a whole lot of actual visible gains (obviously), but I have noticed I feel stronger. How long should I expect til I get fucking huge?
Also, how do I stop having an affair with my intern?

>dating a man with a dick softer than your pull-up bar

Wrist pain is the only thing keeping me from doing heavy curls.
Wtf do I do? I can do an entire set without feeling it but then all the built up ache explodes in my wrist. Makes me wanna scream and amputate my arms. Tried barbell, ez barbell too.

>Also, how do I stop having an affair with my intern?
Get a divorce.

You’re lifting too much

Nah my hands are just soft mate

Low weight high reps then?

started grip training, i can close the CoC 'trainer' 8-10 times on my right hand, but only 2-3 times on my left. should i stop training my right for a while and focus on the left before i move on to trying the CoC 1?

Any femanons here?

How much weight is it normal to gain while on blood week? I normally look lean and awesome, but on my period I fucking hate myself, I look like I put on 10 lbs. Periods are truly a disease, nature did us dirty.

are you on birth control?

nope

3day program+cardio on rest days. How viable is this if i'm looking to gain muscle and weight?

oh, well
>I look like I put on 10 lbs.
probably purely psychological
excelsior

nah some of it is water weight. it's just fucking horrible

/rant

5x5 for awhile and then 5/3/1 variation - or just do a 5/3/1 variation and if you progress faster than the 5lbs (upper) 10lbs (lower) lifts which you probably would you can just do 10lbs (upper) 20lbs (lower) until you stall then move down to 5lbs (upper) 10lbs (lower)

Reposting:
When people say "x amount of protein per sitting/meal" how long can that meal last? Can i eat gradually across 30-45m or do i have to stuff my face in less than 10m from the first to the last bite?

Has anybody tried Scooby's 8 week boot camp ready workout program? It's on his site, kinda tempted to try it not for bootcamp but just to get fit fast

You could switch medications and directly suppress your periods for long time, right?

>10lbs (lowe
Do nsuns 531. Same principles, weekly progression but weight is determined for the 1+ set. 2 = +5lbs, 4 = +10lbs and so on. It'll save you a couple of weeks at first

Redpill me on cardio. I wanna do it 5x a week on top of my PPL routine. I'd do the cardio at night and the PPL in the morning.

Is it viable? If so, what cardio do you recommend and for how long should I go for?

The protein timing research stuff is mostly done with liquid proteins, especially whey, and not meals. So yeah you can eat it over 30-45 minutes of course, it takes longer to digest anyways, so even if you eat everything un 10 minutes, most of it will sit in your stomach for 30+ anyway, so the result is the same, also slower eating is healthier

I don't take anything (no BC). I remember that taking a ton of ibrupofen every few hours for 3 days before your period can make it lighter but that's bad for you.

I don't really want to take a pill. Best case scenario I just lose my period from being too lean again

Today I start doing StrongLifts. How long do you think it’ll take to get results if I do it consistently and eat healthily consistently? It doesn’t really matter to me, but I’m just curious. I assume 3 months before any noticeable changes right?

Attached: 262D88F3-1E83-4BD0-BEC4-E0D4AA72FE6B.jpg (540x700, 132K)

is it normal to be a bit struggling at 3x8 db ohp at a whopping 7.5lbs? am i that weak wtf

Best way and fastest way of losing body fat while attempting to keep my muscle gains? I tried IF, OMAD, 36 and 48 hour fasts. I'm around 19%BF and want to reach below 15%

Attached: 20190420_233357.jpg (4032x1960, 1.84M)

depends on your body from when you start. skinny fucks make more noticeable gains at the beginning. but yeah a couple months .

If i'm somewhat skinny fat, should i focus on building muscle or cutting fat? I feel if i cut, i'll look so dyel i might disappear, but i'm afraid my bodyfat will get out of control on a caloric surplus.

Does anyone have any experience with hydrolyzed collagen peptides? I've seen people shilling it lately and I'm curious if it actually helps with joints.

lmao this is me too. im 26% bf according to this machine i dont trust at the gym. I literally will disappear if i cut so im confused too

starting a keto diet to test out it's effects on building muscle/being on a caloric surplus
so I've read a lot of shit and I got everything set up but I do haveone question though, can I consume all of my potassium intake in one go or am I gonna diet? AFAIK magnesium and sodium are fine but sodium I'll spread out or otherwise its just like eating dry cod

pic related

Attached: KG-Electrolytes-1.jpg (1152x1440, 310K)

it's probably a stabilization issue, i'd try using machines to verify.

A balanced low-fat diet with a 500 calorie deficit instead of retarded meme shit

Start with a low fat macro split and use gym results and keto strips to adjust to high ketone levels/consistent lifts. Systematically figure out what's ideal for you so you don't spend more time guessing in the future. If you're in a hurry for some reason, just fast.

This user is the only user I’ve seen start with Strong Lifts. Which would be more effective for a beginner? Strong Lifts or SS or a form of SS?

>nature did us dirty
You perform humanity's most important biological function. Embrace it.

well on machines i could go 40lbs or even more! what the fuck do i do now?

>willfully fucking up your fertility by getting too slim
Are you sure that can't cause lasting damages?

Please answer me and this user.

dumbbell ohp will never be as strong as barbell or fixed bar. ideally you do both - at least until your db ohp improves a bit.

yeah i wanna master db ohp first.

I too started with stronglifts. I honestly don't think it matters that much which one you start with, the most important thing is sticking too it. I was undisciplined and skipped workouts for periods because I was bothered with school, and therfore is at lifts that I should have been able to do after ~6 months after like 10 months.
Whichever you choose make sure you do the lifts correctly too, read the instructions and watch videos about them. I got stuck hard on overhead press because I was doing it as an military press, and was using a not as good form on deadlifts (not dangerous but less effective) as I should've.

Can lifting help depression?
I'm have clinical depression, and the anti-depressant meds don't do much anymore. The only thing I haven't tried is probably the most obvious: being healthy, organized, and doing sports.

> be me
> 6'3 lanklet neet 65 - 70kg ish
> Depression from being blackpilled
> Barely even eat because food is boring/ a chore
> Smoke cigarettes
> Have tried many times to get /fit, longest stretch was probably 3-4 months of continuous lifting. consistently beating pr's on lifts etc.
> Read some fucked up shit that's happening in the world & spiral into depression again and again
> lose all gains

Anyone have a similar story? If so what helped you stay on track? Thanks in advance.

it can help, but it's not a cure. you're still going to have bad days, and then miss workouts

are there any kettlebell exercises that are good at building muscle? just to spice things up out of the usual stuff
I've seen this and shit looks brutal youtube.com/watch?v=Sak5p4sYldE

I've totally dissociated from all politics in an attempt to stay sane. There's literally no reason I should care when there's things more immediate to my life that I can fix.

I don't know. It sounds bad but... I felt healthier, weirdly. It's difficult to explain but I feel sick and horrible when I get periods.

I wasn't abnormally slim, I was just very active.

Depends on what you consider results and if you're fat or skinny or average

>If so what helped you stay on track?
Not my thing, but why don't you get fit to be prepared for the fall of the West, climate catastrophy, racewar, or whatever you see coming? Then you can use the bad news as a motivator, that it's soon coming and you have to be prepared.

wholesome user :)

there's no political solution, we're going through the kali yuga
be prepared for the fall and try to influence/share the wisdom as many people as possible

Best post-workout carbs when training in the morning?

Attached: 1559189195547.png (352x550, 218K)

I have taken my weightloss very seriously the past 2 months and been doing atleast an hour cardio per day, varying from biking, running, treadmill, cross trainer etc. Both my knees now experience a dull pain, even when not exercising.

How long does this shit take to get rid of and is there any form of leg movement that won't make it worse? Please don't tell me I have to stop exercising for 3 months to get rid of this shit.

Also anyone have any good cardio tips not involving bent knees?

Thank you user!

This seems like the best option for me at the moment.
I've rationalised it down to something along the lines of; If SHTF the likelyhood i'll be able to have children and start a family is slim to none
I don't believe there is a political solution however i am more than prepared to die for what i believe and meet my maker. Whomever the enemy. Thankfully my family are pretty red pilled.

Can I grill chicken heart using an electric grill ? or should it only be done with a gas/charcoal grill ?
t.noob

Attached: cookingnonfren.png (699x463, 90K)

I’m cutting and although I can see ribs and love handles have disappeared etc my lower belly doesn’t give a fuck

I always quit before ever getting to burning the lower belly fat. Any website or info to give me some hopium?

>I feel sick and horrible when I get periods
That's kinda the thing about them from what I've heard.
>I wasn't abnormally slim
Slim enough for your body to stop ovulating. As happens when your bodyfat gets low enough as a girl.
I'm honestly not educated by this, I'm just saying that's probably good to look up the long term effects, if there are any.

>If SHTF the likelyhood i'll be able to have children and start a family is slim to none
Gotta aim to become the local warlord.

I started running about a month ago and the shin splints hit me a couple days ago. It only starts to hurt after a run; not during or before, at the bottom of the calf on the inside on both legs. Is there any simple way to alleviate the process of recovery? someone told me that it never really heals.

I gonna see a doctor about it, but I thought I should ask the good people on my favourite egyptian camel taming forum first.

I think you asking the wrong gender. You going to ask women how to build huge pecs? Sure some will know but it's not usually the focus nowatimsayin. Anyway the real answer is to go look up some bootybuilders on YouTube or look for Brett Contreras. My gf is on a program from Jeff Nipple's gf and it's working her glutes 4x per week

You using a straight bar? Straight bar curls kill my forearm after a week or so because I'm not flexible enough to turn my wrist all the way up. Ez bar curls don't hurt tho

Why should I lift while on a deficit?

You want to keep those muscles, don't you?

My hands are really small. 7 inches from absolute bottom of palm to the top of the middle finger. Even at my short height of 5 8 (~173cm ?), it seems very unproportional. For example, my hands are the same size as women who I could rest my chin on the top of their heads. Is there anything I could do to make my hands bigger? My forearm muscles growing seemed to only make it more apparent and people love to point it out.

Attached: tcovxbwbzru21.jpg (1202x1196, 112K)

there are probably side effects but the benefits of not having a period outweigh them

Hip thrusts, lunges.

>My gf is on a program from Jeff Nipple's gf and it's working her glutes 4x per week

>following a binge eater's guides

My job involves a shitload of walking and generally not sitting down for 8-11 hours per day. What do I do about the world of pain that descends upon my back and feet every day?

Get better shoes. Preferably have the work to pay for them.

>Dumbbell squat
>Dumbbell deadlift
>No barbell compounds, at all
>Working shoulders once a week
>Lifting 3 days a week
>Been lifting for a month and put on 10lbs

I guaran-fucking-tee you that you're just getting fatter, good lord. There's a reason beginners are supposed to follow a beginner's program instead of trying to make shit up on their own.

Attached: 1543986734334.jpg (481x401, 36K)

No, you can't lengthen your bones.

Stretch dude, fuck.

What reason do you have for getting fit? Why does that reason fly out the window when you get bummed out over something?

>tempted to try it not for bootcamp but just to get fit fast
You can't "get fit fast"

>3day program+cardio on rest days. How viable is this if i'm looking to gain muscle and weight?
You're asking how good your program is when you haven't explained your program. "3 days" doesn't actually say anything.

You're not supposed to do it for reps, you're supposed to do isometric singles. Your dominant hand is naturally going to be stronger, but you shouldn't train asymmetrically.

youtu.be/n9ziuIPeogU?t=37

Best ways to train for this exercise?

@37 seconds in

Yoga stretches. See 10 billion how-to graphics on Pinterest.

Feeling really sad and depressed, feels like my life will never get better

How can I cheer myself up even for just an hour?

Chat up creeps on chatrooms pretending to be young and gain their trust, get info about them and tip the police or tip a local creep hunter. This used to be my hobby when i was 16

for those of you who no longer use petrochemicals to wash yourselves in the shower, how often do you shower now if you lift every day? and should i be using hot, warm, or cold water?

Attached: 1559774721218.jpg (515x535, 23K)

Are you a noob? SS plus HIIT/2 mile a day on rest days worked great for me

I get up at 6:00, do 30-40 minutes of cardio, shower around 7:00, go to work. I lift somewhere around 4:00-6:00, eat, shower around 7:00. I only shampoo in the PM and I just use old fashion lye soap on my armpits, face and junk but very, very briefly. Don't overwash.

What is a good replacement for spinach? I had a kidney stone formed out of calcium oxalate and the doctor says I need to cut back on spinach, beets, beans, and nuts

it's just sub-optimal, but you can still do it just fine.

I get a forearm pump when I curl but feel it in my bicep when I'm done. Maybe your brachioradialis is really weak. I assign you hammer curls instead of regular curls until the problem goes away

working on my high-bar back squat form, before you rest the bar on your shoulders is there a cue or something to tighten up your shoulders so it doesn't just rest on your spine and fuck your shit up? i know this is retarded but i literally have no idea how to flex my delts. yesterday i stood in the rack shrugging like a dumbass for five minutes and never figured it out

Am I supposed to mix this whey chocolate with some nesquick or something?

I've been exercising for a few days now after almost a decade of stagnation. Feels good man, but I've noticed that my libido is pretty much gone now. Not to say I can't get hard and jack it, I just haven't felt horny since I started getting more active. Is that related and is it normal?

Do you work on your core on a separate day? Do my cores also get workout through other muscle group workouts (Ex. DL)

Dyel who’s been lifting for a month now, showing some gains but I’m aware that I have a weak core relative to other areas of my body.

you can do core work any day, but i'd do it after your normal set. compound stuff like the dead and the squat will work your core generally well enough, but you really don't want your core to be your limiting factor unless you have a really good business opportunity in snap city