I used to masturbate with this one but it belong to a 6 year old girl...

I used to masturbate with this one but it belong to a 6 year old girl. Basically she left it at the park by accident when i was just minding my own business and the curiosity got the betterment of me and looked around and saw no one was looking so i walked over to the playground and took it. Three days i jacked off with it and cummed alot on it and then the guilt started to hit me about stealing a girl's toy so on the fourth day i used a wet rag and washed it and came back to the park and waited for her to show up. Two hours later she did and i walked over and gave her the toy and told her and the parents that i found the toy and wanted to try and give it back but couldn't due to errands over the couple days. They where skeptical but thanking me and the little girl was happy and then asked.
>why does this smell weird?
My chest went cold but managed to say that it was in my old tackle box in my truck which they seemed to believe it but i didn't stick around to be found out i used their daughter's toy as a fuck toy. Masturbating is not the same now because i am now imagining the six year old giving me a handjob with that toy of hers and i wish i had just kept it instead but it makes me hard knowing she is now playing with the same toy i used for my masturbating time.

Attached: 1551630504425.jpg (360x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8yzxI-yN2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I tried this too but my dick wouldnt fit. Only like 5 inch girth too. Either I got a tight one or u hav small pp XD

Wow fucked up man

What is that toy and how do you masturbate with it?

That is literally fucking disgusting to read

hot
fuck off normie

I do believe you have a tiny penis but this story sounds fake

Are you planning on buying a new one?
Also what are these called? I might get myself one of their cheaper than onaholes.

You are literally a fucking normalfag

Ok weirdo retard.

i remember buying one of these when i was like 9 and trying to masturbate with it but it was too tight, and there was slight seam in the plastic that hurt. i was so bummed.

Why did you return it you fucking idiot?

>guilt started to hit me about stealing a girl's toy
why do you lie to yourself like this OP. clearly you just wanted to an excuse to meet her

Attached: Nestle-pulls-Kit-Kat-Pedo-Bear-image-from-Facebook_wrbm_large[1].png (555x1027, 104K)

They're called "water snakes" most commonly these days, though "water weenie" was the name I remember.

Is it possible to jack off with them though?

yeah... well probably not the childrens toy - but they make sex toys that look exactly like that. Much cheaper than a fleshlight.

Would be damn hard unless you had a micropenis.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8yzxI-yN2c

Imagine the fucking toy fish bumping around in there while OP is jacking off like it's having a seizure.

Attached: oBm7Dn_1550614502304.gif (320x180, 554K)

It functions like a toroidal treadmill, so even if the hole was large/flexible enough (or your penis skinny enough) for penetration to be possible, it would just roll on and off your dick, applying and relieving pressure, with no sliding friction.

I'm sure some people enjoy it since I saw a few product listings that looked like they were sex toys based on the principle, but the children's toy probably wouldn't work. Also, the material is usually sealed via ultrasonic weld, which means it's got a sharp plastic seam that would not appeal to most people.

But I'm sure some folk have fucked them.

you didn't do any of this, the idea of it just gets you off so you wrote up this little story so you could get off to people believing you

I fit one around my wrist once, so you probably just got a tight one.

this. how the fuck did you word that so well? you are high iq.

I can't even fit a pinky finger into one of those