Bois I’ve got a holiday in 8 days consisting solely of slutty college chicks on beaches...

Bois I’ve got a holiday in 8 days consisting solely of slutty college chicks on beaches. Already fairly lean any tips to get super cut for some ass.

Attached: 055DF19C-9DBA-4A35-956B-3B47965E0522.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

eat clen and train hard. never really tried any type of fast except depression fasting but from the looks of things a fast before you go should get you pretty cut so i would ask /fast/. you will probably have to look at water retention and whatnot also

1,500 calories a day plus a 5k everyday is my favorite way to cut super hard. make sure to get your carbs in though wouldn’t want you passing out

fuck off and die normalfag this is Jow Forums not facebook

Attached: eye sliced open slowly.gif (318x232, 1.99M)

Cut ALL salts and preservatives. No Creatine. Hit the gym before you go out (for pump). Dont forget tan and body oil.

Try out two 36h fasts

No dairy and less fat.

Few days before stop eating all red meat.

Do some DNP and go to a sauna.

magically stop being the kind of faggot who thinks you need to do some hero's journey marathon workout to get 3% more shredded and instead just raise the vibe of everyone on the beach, talk to girls like you've got a fucking pair, and then lead them to a secluded location where she can suck your dick to thank you

Keto

What film is this from? That’s pretty unsettling, even if fake.

imagine roiding to fuck ugly roasties

Intermittent fast, a little less lifting and a lot of cardio, especially hard VO2max type training. Don't hydrate well, avoid salt. Get a little pump right before you go to the beach.

>>just raise the vibe of everyone on the beach

This. Being Jow Forums is an advantage, but the most popular guy at a party or at the beach will always do better with girls than the best looking guy. The best way to get women to desire you is to get other men to like you.

>but the most popular guy at a party or at the beach will always do better with girls than the best looking guy. The best way to get women to desire you is to get other men to like you.

Literally no.

I meant raise the overall vibe as in, be more fun, just be more fun, playful, sexual with the girls

being the most likeable by dudes has absolutely nothing to do with success with women, actually, if you're the most likeable among the men you're probably acting like a complete faggot, and at the very least you're being entirely too nice and pandering, when you actually become successful with women, men will hate you, and your sole job will be to not even acknowledge them at all

Again, just literally go out and have a good time, speak to women like you have a pair of nuts, be direct and upfront with your attraction with them, and then lead the interaction in a way where you can have sex. If you hit it off with some girls on the beach, invite them to pass some football or play some volleyball, hang out for a little while, hey do you want to come get food? go to a local restaurant get a burger or whatever, let's go back to my place and have drinks.. obviously you see where this is going... if you're having fun and the girl likes you, this is literally her dream scenario for a day at the beach. If you're a cool fit guy it'll be np

If you can't even make it that far, which you can't OP because clearly you're an insecure faggot, your first day on the beach, say HI to 20 girls. Literally just say Hi, and walk away, success is measured if you literally can audibly say hi loud enough for them to hear you, next day, say Hi, and try to have a conversation, Third day, Say Hi, and go in for the kill, tell them you like them and want to dick them down, and quit being such a fucking pussy

>being the most likeable by dudes has absolutely nothing to do with success with women

I wish I could reply to your post with 173 million pictures.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 10.34.54.png (1534x1164, 1.77M)

>being the most likeable by dudes has absolutely nothing to do with success with women, actually, if you're the most likeable among the men you're probably acting like a complete faggot, and at the very least you're being entirely too nice and pandering, when you actually become successful with women, men will hate you, and your sole job will be to not even acknowledge them at all

Why do people continue to LARP on the internet.

Women care about social status. The more popular you are, the more likely women are to fuck you regardless of how you look. Being ripped will help, but having natural charisma will get you there faster. Seeing everyone laughing at your jokes and gravitating towards you makes them gravitate towards you too because they think you must be fun.

Shut your fucking dumb cunt mouth, I'd ragdoll you around by your hair. I fucked more girls in my first semester of college then you will in your entire life. You don't know your fucking ass from your elbow if you think being liked by all the D U D E S in your environment means fuck all to the girls.

But who even gives a fuck about you, you'll sit in the corner chatting up the fat gay fucking friend when you meet a girl group, you're utterly irrelevant, and if you had even half a brain you'd take what I've said so far as the holy gospel and put your ego into perspective because you've fucked a grand total of 3 girls in your life and you're the one who actually needs dudes online to break it down for you

dyel dicklet that fucked 5 or 6 girls and thinks they know something about women now.

drop the facade mate you're a transparent faggot

The dudes in your environment don't mean fuck all unless you're a fucking faggot, which you probably are.

You're literally implying standing there chatting up the fucking DUDES as opposed to the girls so that they LIKE YOU. I can't even begin to explain how intimately I already know you're the most unthreatening nice faggot at the party that gets literally 0 girls

talk to the girls, be friendly to the guys, but if they come trying to talk to the girl in any capacity literally don't even acknowledge their existence, and physically drag the girl away from them

How much of fucking faggots are you? You people do realize all of the men in the environment are your competition right? While you're sitting there smiling at them ear to ear laughing hysterically the women are losing respect for you.

Obviously if it's a small party environment, the bros having fun is far more important than the women, and the sex will sort itself out after, but if you're literally approaching girls on the beach or in a party environment, talk directly to the girl you want to fuck, and pretend every other dude doesn't exist

Dude honestly the fact that you think I would lie on the internet to impress a fucking faggot like you who actually thinks talking to literal DICKS at parties is the way to get to the women makes me actually want to physically assault you

I never lie

and you need to shut your dumb fucking mouth and turn your fucking brain on

We're literally arguing about speaking to dudes on the beach in order to get girls, you can't be any more of a fucking moron, You literally could speak to 0 dudes in an entire day and fuck 10 chicks

the fact that you pander to people around you to make ANYONE around you consciously like you tells me everything I need to know about how much of a low self esteem fucking faggot you are, and you don't have any business talking shit to an animal like me

>You're literally implying standing there chatting up the fucking DUDES as opposed to the girls so that they LIKE YOU. I can't even begin to explain how intimately I already know you're the most unthreatening nice faggot at the party that gets literally 0 girls

Guaranteed you're the creepy cunt no girl wants to interact with.

You don't 'chat up' the dudes, you assert yourself, make everyone laugh and want to be around you. Including the dudes. There's a reason that ugly/funny people continue to get laid.

Sorry to burst your bubble you fucking incel but you're a boring cunt.

carry on angry manlet your virginity is showing

ugly people dont get laid though

You people actually make the strong misunderstanding that I genuinely give a fuck either way if you take my advice or don't

Most of the planet are little harmless fucking faggots like you who spend there evenings chatting up dudes while better men fuck the girls

I'm happy you choose to be such mediocre fucking retards but yet maintain egoically that you're BIG PIMPIN'

stay fucking losers forever, genuinely, chat up those dudes for me, you guys bro down so that I can talk to the girls uninterrupted, I actually don't give a fuck at all

>Reddit spacing

>I'm happy you choose to be such mediocre fucking retards but yet maintain egoically that you're BIG PIMPIN'
That's literally what you're doing you 5'4 nugget of shit

"An Andalusian Dog" is a 1929 Franco-Spanish silent surrealist short film by Spanish director (((Jean Epstein))).

Whoops, sorry. Don't know what happened there. I'm on my phone.

"An Andalusian Dog" is a 1929 Franco-Spanish silent surrealist short film by Spanish directors Luis Buñue and Jean Epstein.

okay little buddies

you make sure you do a BIG FAST because of your BIG BEACH TRIP in 8 days!!!

Make sure you don't eat at all for those 8 days so that instead of 4 abs showing, those little one will finally show through and you'll have 6!!!!!

Maybe then will all the DUDES on the beach give you MAD PROPS, Woah! Little special snowflake! Wow did you fast all last week? SIX ABS?!???!!? omg!!! PROPS BRO PROPS

then the ladies will go WOAH OMG WOW!

then like totally you'll have sEx and shit! Epic beach trip!!!!!!!!

oh im screencappin this thread for sure

Imagine getting this fucking mad

So I had this holiday right AND I NEEDED TO FAST for 8 days! Before I had 4 abs, but after an entire week of not eating, now you can see my 6 abs!!! So I was on the beach right and some guys told me I should go talk to the DUDES, so I went and talked to the DUDES and they were like omg!@#@!@ WOAH DUDE, Did you like, do a fast? WOW I can totally tell because I can totally see like all 6 abs! So pretty much all of the dudes like me now on the beach, and then some girls came and were like!! Omg it's you! The dudes all liked you!! You're really hot, and then I was like yeah but do you have any DUDE friends?! Perhaps a gay male friend? I need all the DUDES to like me in order to get your attraction, and they were like lol yeah we get you we'll set you up. and then their DUDE friend came and was like omg!!! Did you like totally fast for a week for that 6th ab? I can totally tell and I'm totally into it. To which I replied YES I JUST LOVE DUDES and then we went back to the love shack on the beach, whew! I just love holiday and the beach!

cuck

Whelp, I'm convinced. I'm pretty sure this guy has it all figured out.

Wanna know how I know you've never actually been to a party before, or talked to a real woman?

Here's good advice; see this guy? Imagine him as the little devil on your shoulder, and just do the exact opposite of what you would imagine he would do. This is what Eliot Roger would be saying if he were alive to post in this thread. Women can smell guys like this a mile away.

I can generally spot a troll but this guy rides the line between laughable lunacy and unbelievability so well that I actually can't tell right now. Like, I know there are guys out there who take themselves this seriously and believe their own mental gymnastics, but this comes jusssst close enough to parody that I don't know what to believe.

Ah, Jow Forums. You exist and I cannot escape you.

Thanks for the sauce, buddy. I love you for who you are.

This board has really gone to shit, which is saying something considering how shitty it was to start out. Sage.

WOW! SICK Advice bro!

Mental gymastics! YEAH Elliot Rodgers!

Be like me! Lets make all the dudes like us!!!!!!! Do a fast like me so you can see my 4th ab more profoundly!!!!!

toxic thread

this

Girls judge your status based on how well received you are in a group of guys. Being liked by all the guys will show how high status you are, and girls will want that. This is tier one redpill, come on dude. Obviously if you're acting like a retarded sperg or the butt of the joke, you aren't showing high status, but that's obviously not the implication

You seem to think the only way to get men to like you is sucking up to them

Holy shit dude I'm nearly crying over here. Please post body

Sorry i have no advice on how to excel at being a manwhore.