Generation Hate

Too young to relate to 90's babies but to old to be a Jake Paul faggot. Anyone else?

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-080605~2.png (1080x1046, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTOqi2R4L8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was born February 2001, but my taste and sense of perspective is such that in essence I was born in the late 80s. I hate social media and think tech has consumed our lives to an insane degree.

I have a confession...
...I discovered roblox way before I did Minecraft

>Jake Paul faggot
you are underage

Who the hell's Jake Paul btw?

I loved the roblox group wars back then.
You could use any gear on the maps.
>that one fucker that spammed his zombie staff
piece of shitt

>Too young to relate to 90's

Jesus I just realized there are people like this. I feel like I dodged a fucking bullet by only just being able to relate to a generation that isn't a complete joke

gen z is the only one that matters

Attached: SepoE4J.jpg (253x66, 6K)

>having a Minecraft pic
You seem like a faggot to me.
t. 19 years old

The guy who found the corpse in Japan and posted a video of it. Had something to do with Disney before moving to YouTube I think.

Same here, not too poor to relate to vidya

Attached: 1551674137127m.jpg (1024x674, 60K)

Hi son of David Dees

We're the true gen Z. They need to come up with a different name for all these dumbass 10 year-olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTOqi2R4L8k
>these unironically give me a huge twinge of nostalgia of sitting in the alcove in my pajamas in front of a huge crt eating cheerios out of the bowl with no milk and not having any homework, chores or responsibilities
>just pure bliss that i'll never be able to recapture, before the pain and abuse that tore everything apart

Attached: 1550077402835.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

I went to report you then realized people born in 2001 are now 18.

'89 here. Shut up faggot.

I dread the day zoomers really start coming here in full force.

97 here
i dont relate to zoomers at all

'92 here. at least had a childhood without the poison of social media, when kids still went outside. very grateful for that

98 here
I just kinda like anime and vidya, I don't really care about relating to a generation.

Attached: 1540357408960.jpg (420x531, 55K)

>mfw '97
Just old enough to have my earliest childhood memories be of the happy times of the late 90's/early 2000's but just young enough to watch it all fall apart at an early age. How do you not grow up to be fucked up with that kind of childhood?

sounds kinda shit. was born in 1990 and mid 90s to early 00s were top comfy. even mid 00s were kinda great

Wrong paul, you're thinking of Logan

Fuck man, I can never tell the two of them apart

'00 here, Was a Roblox cunt for most of my childhood.

I remember back in highschool I took some Ap classes with seniors in 'em when I was a junior, the differences were so striking.

People born before us just seemed to connect better, it looked as if they all were much friendlier towards each other. My class as a collective, when we did not despise each other, preferred to isolate ourselves into small groups. I still talk to people in my friend-group, but the contact with everyone else was so little that I've forgotten 90% of the names.

Some of the younger guys I know say it's pretty much the same in their grade. Something really went fucking wrong after the 90's.

I feel like if you know life before the iphone came out (so anything before 2003ish) you're not gen Z. Commercially available smart phones have changed life monumentally

Fuck off, you might be 18, but you sound like a whiny 14 year old on Instagram.

Attached: 1d0d1cf.jpg (724x700, 56K)

Same here pal. Just sort of doing my own thing.

Attached: 2b62ef9cfc9b46ea3ebfa7e705237240cc0580b6.png (160x160, 30K)

that's not abnormal, I am the same

>there are people who weren't born in the 90's here
>who aren't underage
Jesus fucking Christ, I feel so fucking old.
'95 here. I don't know what I'm supposed to be, but I enjoyed a childhood of PS1, exploring outside in the woods with a big stick, going to the beach during the summer and finding weird sea creatures, seeing museums, playing battleship and chess with other kids at summer camp, playing baseball, camping, and other wonderful things before the world was poisoned by Faceberg and related cancer.

Attached: 1533722513619.png (882x758, 16K)

Perfect age to have watched Bo Schitt productions

there have been people who were not born in the 90s who aren't underage since the dawn of time you low IQ moron

>People that were born after 9/11 are turning 18 now and most likely have been having sex for many years

Meanwhile I'm still a kissless virgin.

Fuck sake.

I bet you think you're fucking clever for that you literal nigger.

>but I enjoyed a childhood of PS1,
>exploring outside in the woods with a big stick
>going to the beach during the summer an finding weird sea creatures,
>seeing museums,
>playing battleship and chess with other kids at summer camp, >playing baseball,
>camping

every single one of those still exists and kids enjoy those same activities except for the PS1 but you're really not any better for play consumerist video game machine A than playing consumerist video game machine B.

embarrasing post
you're unironically retarded

I mention the PS1 thing specifically because it wasn't connected to the internet. I dunnow, it might be nostalgia, but everything before the internet seemed so magical. Nowadays, if you want to know or see something, all it is is a point and a click away. It all seems so soulless.

you just grew up (to be a bitter cunt) thats all

>thread about not experiencing the 90's
>make a post about how the 90's were
>"wow you're retarded"
Don't you have some Fortnite cancer to go waste your childhood on?
And you haven't grown up. Fuck this thread.

>children
>the thread
Shouldn't you kids be asleep right now?

I dont even relate to people my own fucking age, or any age for that matter. Welcome to being a robot.

you made a post about how growing up is you idiot. Not specifically how growing up in the 90s is. Children nowadays still grow up the same way.

why are boomers like this lmao

Attached: 1551108934167.jpg (922x715, 194K)

They aren't, hating the current culture is mostly a teenage thing. Most people who go through that phase stop caring about that sort of thing by their early 20s.

the iPhone came out in 2007. Which coincidentally is what I refer to as "the last good year". That's not just because of the iPhone. I was born in 97 so when I was 10 years old, I remember everything in my life going to shit.

>1995
>ps1
You mean PS one fren.