MANLETS ARE GETTING DESPERATE

Attached: 1561106009489[1].jpg (1080x1769, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jun/21/praise-short-men-king-toxic-masculinity-jaboukie-jonas-brothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be short king
>get recognized 1 day of the year
>be tall king
>get recognized every day of the year
Lol get fucked midgets

Why are manlets seething so much ? Like, just accept yourself, I'm 5'9 and who cares, people around me doesnt seems to and I dont

At 5'5 this is honestly pretty demeaning, marginally better than fat acceptance but the margin is thin

If I was a manlet and someone called me a "short king" I would bite their fucking kneecaps off.

Ahahaha you fucking little man
god i would kill myself if i was some short little worm subhuman

>the rise of short kings
Are we really surprised that manlets are getting genocidal? Liberals are literally separating them from the rest of men now, and they fail to see the hypocrisy.

Alright

>tfw manlet
>tfw never think about it unless its brought up here
>tfw still get qts
whoever is hungup on the manlet meme is ngmi, would it be cooler if I was taller? probably yeah but why bother thinking about stuff I can't change?

>I'm average, so I fit in. Why are those who are unlike me so.. unlike me?

it's 2 fucking inches from whatever you are. Stop reading Jow Forums looksmaxing infographics and Jow Forums nihilistic greentexts and grow a pair, have sex, and so forth

this

t. 5'8 noob dyel

I would kill myself if I was under 6 feet. Looks can be fixed with plastic surgery. Not height

Average height isn't short you retarded piece of shit. It's average.

While what you’re saying is true imagine being 5’3. Shit would suck balls.

Amoung misdle-upper class white people 6 feet is about average. You don't wanna be lumped in with the poor Mexicans and shit do you? Cope harder.

>short king
god fucking dammit, they are really getting desperate

Attached: 1558766919886.jpg (268x284, 10K)

>You don't wanna be lumped in with the poor Mexicans and shit do you?
>cope
What the fuck am I coping for and how? Is that all you can do is imitate shit like a parrot and talk about race?

So this is where all the money Robert Downey syndromey Jr made from marvel is going huh

Tfw you're on fit and probably want to kill yourself already for being a facelet, framlet, lanklet, etc.

Kys
>sage

Attached: 1560116408101.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Reminder that tall guys only know how to mog those who are shorter. They respect the heirarchy like good boys because it gets them pussy. This means they don't know how to handle it when they're mogged by a manlet and they're all gonna kneel before us when we rise out of our racecar beds and commence the day of the ceiling fan.

Attached: 61545228_494978347709093_4150151292391228020_n.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Of course a woman wrote this article.
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jun/21/praise-short-men-king-toxic-masculinity-jaboukie-jonas-brothers

Why are people so fucking obsessed with identity lately?

Absolutely BASED manlet

because thats all they have. no interests, talents, future prospects. its a mental crutch to lean on instead of substance. it also allows them to be apart of a group, tribal mentality.

>WE

>who cares
Haha oh Lord. That's funny

Why do women do this? Why make the pain sting more? I didn't ask for wahmen to give me skin deep respect while being disgusted inside.

Attached: 1560792969936.jpg (1024x1004, 135K)

that is literally Jow Forums's whole agenda

Because they dont have any inviduality and feel a need to prove to themselves that they arent just "basic".

It's just the front that the war is being fought on.

Attached: IMG_20190509_145144.jpg (1046x1573, 289K)

>Among the online and enlightened of 2019, taking ownership of one’s identity is the ideal mode of beinG – and those who carry their genuine, multidimensional selves with pride deserve respect.
>That includes short dudes, a segment of society who, while not overtly persecuted, are certainly prone to being overlooked.

For fucking real, why the fuck do they do this? Do they really need to be part of a collective just to defend themselves? It's disgusting.

5'9" manlet reporting, I don't need no basedboy fighting against "body negative" movement, it's not that of a big deal to be short, you'll need a stool to reach the highest shelf that's all, but in this article they make it seems as if we had leprosy or whatever. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1560117455030.jpg (700x734, 231K)

>basedboy
Fuck I meant basedboy, text corrector fucked up

Basedboy? What are the tranny jannies doing? Is onions boy banned?

lurk moar newfriend

H-haha, based, but uh please remember that 5'10 is manlet height too, haha, make sure to install those fans at the right height...

Realistically speaking though, I would have liked to be some 10cm shorter throughout my life. I'm 193 cm tall and only shitheads on Jow Forums seem to care. Not even
Everyone else thinks I'm some freak of nature, which is sometimes kinda sorta nice I guess, most of the time annoying as fuck.

this is sad

>Manlets
>overlooked
Quite literally

lanklet cope

I'd become a mole-person, dig out an underground empire where all manlets were welcome to come and thrive, then one day, when the time was right, R I S E U P and crush the lanklets and averages with our combined might. Rivers will run with with their blood, and order will be restored on the planet. God will smile down on us, and the Kingdom of Heaven will be as such on the world. Manlets will inherit the Earth.

hahahahaha you ok there buddy lmao

Attached: 1534273654332.jpg (394x383, 28K)

kinglets. When will they learn?

fucking why lol

I'm a turbomanlet and this picture make it look like I'm some handicapped unsavable piece of genetic garbage that need some help, fortunately I'm not living in burgerland.

it's easy to take pride in shit you don't need to do anything to achieve, height, looks, race etc.

usually the person has nothing else to be proud of since theyre useless.

If you actually listen to anything Jow Forums says at all I'd be more concerned about your IQ.
This board is for shitposting and shitposting only

>WE WERE KINGS

This is a great troll. "YAASS SHORT KING SLAY! Aren't you honored! You so alpha!"

And then the manlets either have to pretend to be happy, demeaning themselves by acknowledging the troll, or they object and reinforce the seething midget stereotype.

5'10" manlet here, height has never been an issue, it's a meme

>Amoung misdle-upper class white people 6 feet is about average. You don't wanna be lumped in with the poor Mexicans and shit do you? Cope harder.
The average for young white people is 5'10, retard.

basedboy

because it's human nature to want some sense of belonging and group identity and since it's taboo for white people to identify with their skin color or nationality they have to find that sense of belonging in increasingly bizarre ways

its literally all you have

Right? I'm only 5'11" and 3/4 and I don't know why these guys complain.

based

being 5'8" has never kept me from fucking all varieties of women,
but then again Jow Forums is the gayest board of all so maybe height matters more with gays

5'4" manlet in
Being called short king is cringe af
Manlets with Napoleon complexes are the worse

It's almost as if you're not short.

>Young-White (himself 5’9) includes all men under 6’ in his movement
Finally have an answer to the manlet cutoff point

72% of men are under 6 feet.

72% of men should just stop reproducing so we can put an end to the manlet epidemic

Thee shalt learn therefore out thou taverne, lordlet

Attached: 1561134491171.webm (640x640, 666K)

Devestiture of societal purpose, regression to society as zero sum game rat race where even people similar to you in background and outlook are competitors

Attached: 1521218198590.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Have sex

> tfw went from 5'11 (178 cm) to 6'0 (183.2) in 2 years by doing posture exercises

Have fun in the pit lmao!