Gucci is living proof that you can be a fat fuck and still make it

Gucci is living proof that you can be a fat fuck and still make it.

Attached: F25C067F-F805-416B-8E29-AE2152BB2089.jpg (950x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ATBBXmPYag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His before

Attached: 7563DEB3-1F57-4FA6-BF9F-22AB86C00188.jpg (599x298, 38K)

nobody cares about black people

That looks like fluid build up in the abdominal area.

Lean, fast food, and booze for years straight

Impressive

You know that Gucci Mane is cloned, right?

not so impressive, even my wife did this when she was pregnant

Unironically only niggers believe this

Attached: 1C10D6E1-8A7F-42F8-A5D6-EB42E5BA9819.jpg (749x733, 62K)

ok, nigger

Attached: american_dentistry.png (51x24, 4K)

Because it is a lemon

Can afford a personal trainer and nutritionist

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I was looking his new video yesterday and I was wondering if he was on some kind of drug/roid to lose all that weight, being lean with no loose skin at all seems weird in so little time

He was in jail for a while. There’s literally not shit to do in jail except lift

Natty?

He definitely roided.

they do when the media tells them to

i never knew who he was or what he did but one thing i remember about that nig is that he said he wasn't that fat before and his gut was constantly bloated and he was constipated due to drinking lean

Based Guwop poster, my favourite rapper. Today he dropped his new album, go listen to it right now.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Yeah I’m pretty sure he’s on something after leaving jail. His new video he has solid frame

>nigger
>making it

Kek

Already bought it senpai. Proud of you and bussdown are probably my favorite on first listen to

I don’t listen to his music but it’s mainstream rap so it’s probably total garbage. He sells people shit that probably took him no time to write and makes a ton of money doing it. Looks like his physique is pretty good. If day that’s making it.

Niggers must go back to africa

Attached: E285B76D-6829-40B9-94CD-CB3271AF01BC.jpg (640x640, 153K)

look at this totally-organic conversation

Ok but that’s irrelevant, he’s still making it. That’s my goals at least to make a bunch of money comfortably and have a good physique.

his teef look like mf chiclets

If your goal is to be a nigger, you are either a lying kike, a shitskin or a retard. All three are valid reasons to KYS

Attached: DF0DCA9E-490F-4F0A-83D0-73162514B169.png (1400x1151, 2.18M)

Well it’s kinda the reason Gucci was even on my mind. I’m listening to his new shit. Not gonna lie, I’m a huge Gucci fanboy and I’ve been listening to his shit even when he was mumbling out garbage

Everything on the right on that pic is a construct created by race manipulators looking to turn you into a part of thier color colded slave class.

You're 16 and you discovered Jow Forums a month ago, we get it. No need to spam the whole thread.

summerfags, can't get enough of em

>northwest front
lmao the muslim sympathizer is gonna come here and lecture us about race, get fucked loser

Attached: 1534467767804.jpg (680x566, 210K)

checked

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Makes me wonder how many blacks juice to get fit and how many are natty.

Lmao at the random pic of Amish children

its the exact opposite in prsions
people gain a shit ton of weight because theyre off drugs and they have large meals there

Lets be honest my bros, post-jail Gucci is trash tier compared to pre jail. Everybody looking and Droptop are good, return of east atlanta santa is decent but everything else sucks dick. I miss "truth" Gucci

Attached: 4858725352765372.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Mein neger. GOD kinda upset me tho, it's a step back from Evil Genius imho. Anyway based Gucci bro. We are all gonna make it.

Gucci had to get skin removal surgery. I lost 100 lbs and was nowhere near Gucci’s size, my shit is a mess. Or it’s just straight up an implants which I doubt

White people are responsible for the vast majority of gun related deaths, i think the number was 70 to 80%. People just want to be racist for the dumbest reasons.

Whats wrong with banning music and booze? Music espacially modren is bad

how does he not have noticeable loose skin?

why would a weight loss drug cause you to not have loose skin assuming it would help you cut weight faster than if you just restricted calories? wouldn't it make it more likely you'd have loose skin?

niggers can't get themselves a state issued free id, but they can get steroids?

Don't be white.

Yeah I'm black and my barber asked if I worked out and offered me test prop and clomid

do you think he'd be able to procure directions to your local dmv, too?

Yea, but she pooped a good few pounds out her cooch too.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=8ATBBXmPYag

trap comeback when? only good one left is peewee longway

Attached: 1510035030624.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

>cultural marxism
what?

you can live through anything if magic made it