Would you watch a 24-hour neet stream? Someone suggested it to me a few weeks ago and I'm considering it...

Would you watch a 24-hour neet stream? Someone suggested it to me a few weeks ago and I'm considering it, want to know if there's an audience.

Attached: truman-show2.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

I would watch it, but it needs to show every room you live in.

I'd watch it if you do anything slightly more interesting than sitting at your computer, eating, shitting, and sleeping.

only if you talk to yourself a lot

I never leave my room except to go to the bathroom. There'd probably be less than 40 minutes off-camera time per day if I shower daily.
I play a lot of games and I would talk to anyone who posted in the chat.

you have to be okay with people watching you scratch your crotch, masturbate, pick your nose , and fart

I'd only watch if it's a comfy stream with 15 people watching.
After you get a big audience you'll turn into a cunt, so I'll go to the next cool small stream.

>play a lot of games and I would talk to anyone who posted in the chat.
So it would basically be like a normal twitch stream? If this is the case then I don't see any point of making it 24 hours, Just stream for really long periods of time.

i'd watch in intervals

The videogames wouldn't be the focus of the stream and I wouldn't play any one game consistently. It'd be more like a digital zoo exhibit.
I don't masturbate and I generally wouldn't mind someone watching me 24/7. There's nothing I do that I would be embarrassed of anyone else seeing.

I would leave it on one of my monitors and pretend to have company for once

Personally no, but I am not a big fan of watching streamers for long periods. What you should do though is go dark every night around the same time for timestamp shit, then you can either highlight some bullshit yourself streaming it of course. Meta. or get someone else to do some highlights. Some more entertaining bits to hook people in.

I was thinking of showing highlights while I'm sleeping or in the shower so that there's a reason to still watch, would need to find someone I trust to handle that though.

That sounds cool as shit.
You should get people to donate and make you do shit

I feel like this would be amazing if you're a qt twink, but I know its a 300lb butter golem

Sounds like a good plan. Taking the camera off you will ruin some of the authenticity while you're sleeping though, so if you do make sure to keep like a little corner or something still rolling on you. Otherwise you'll already be awake and moving before it switches off highlights and back to live.

sure bro post a link once you've got it set up

I'm really fem looking, but I used to be a 350lb butter golem. So I'm a qt twink with the personality of a funny fat neckbeard, is that good enough?
That's probably what I'm going to do.

>faggotry bullshit
Abandon ship. Abandon thread. Abandon stream.

where would you stream this

When are you gonna start?
>You should go outside and try talk to people and get tinder dates

It's not faggotry, I think appearance matters a bit. For example I'd definitely get more viewers if I was a girl with huge tits than I would as a normal dude.
I'm thinking youtube since twitch can be a lot more restrictive, but ideally I'd like my own site down the line if this ever gains a following.
In the next month or so.

There was a Finnish version called Cyberman. Everyone knew him on Ylilauta but barely anyone watched. He was an epileptic fat dude, so he almost died once on stream. It ran for 4 or 5 years? But not anymore.

He did do almost nothing on stream.. Chatted now and then

>really fem looking
>I'm a qt twink
>amazing if you're a qt twink
>It's not faggotry
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: 1465547433046.gif (240x240, 1.35M)

only if it's a female neet

Yea, look up Asian Andy. He's an autistic NEET.

Attached: 1510638309542.png (744x687, 44K)

Is Asian Andy a NEET? I think his content is a lot different than what OP has in mind

Yetieater did this type of shit.

I mean he's technically self employed since makes money off his streams. A true NEET stream would have to be someone with no previous livestreaming clout.

Yeah these aren't really sort of the thing I'd be going for. I'd be like a more interactive and less crazy chip chan.

maybe passively, if you're likable and show your monitor while you're playing shit

God jesus the unfortunate thing is that if the truman show was created in real life right now, people would actually fucking watch it. UUuuuugh the nukes can't come fast enough

That sounds adorable

Drop twitch now

I will, I'm probably going to set up a couple cameras in my room as well so there are a few angles I can swap between.
Not starting yet and I'll probably do it on youtube, but when I do I'll post it here.

i think this would get more traction on twitch and you can upload highlights to youtube if you start to pick up a following

Does twitch allow you to stream yourself sleeping though?

i dont think so. do you want to stream yourself sleeping. not sure it would get many viewers either way.

The entire gimmick would be that the stream is always going. I don't really care for being a hugely successful streamer, I just think the concept is interesting.

I can't tell if this thread is an rp or not, how are you actually considering that this could be popular and worthy of a "highlights" youtube channel?

I don't see it gaining a following of larger than a couple hundred viewers at best, the highlights would just be something to show while I'm sleeping so there isn't deadair and not something I would do until there was at least a few months worth of content already. My goal isn't to become popular, I just think it's a fun concept that might appeal to a small number of lonely people.