OH NO NONONO

OH NO NONONO

Attached: 2503E5FC-F271-497D-9A96-43531EDA1AF8.jpg (1123x882, 635K)

Too bad dads still prefer thot bods.

Just stop cutting. I bulk forever and have strong abs as well as a filled out torso.

This is weak bait. Most women are saggy, bloated, and used up, and don’t want to be with a man that makes them feel insecure. Far fewer women are slender, beautiful and confident. If you want an average girl, have an average body. If you want a 10, be a 10 yourself

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

/Thread

Attached: 1560869554964.jpg (590x876, 111K)

Hope they didn't trip over him

You moght not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: images (8).jpg (320x435, 8K)

Another bullshit campaign for women to trap men into a web of lies. The funniest part is they think this makes them smart or something while an average dude who has minimal experience with women can see through it right away.

they are just coping

women don't like dad bods, they just like being the more attractive person in the relationship without having to put any effort in themselves

based

I need a toned body

This, sour grapes manipulation. They hope this would make ripped men insecure enough to panic choose them without them actually needing to move their asses and become fit to earn those men.

I'm still a Skelly :)

Correction: dad bods with millions on the bank are more attractive to women than the average ripped joe
It's the same shit they pull when saying how bald men are sexier, alongside a picture of Jason Statham

Same people who shill fat women as "healthy, sexy, firm and fierce!"

Get out.

Women say one thing but desire the other. Since we know as a fact that women are attracted more to bad boys & fit boys & masculinity, we can then with this reasoning understand how manipulative women can be. That even when we all know they are supposed to vote for rock hard abs they vote for the other. You literally can't trust a women even with a survey...

Their actions speak louder than words. Therefore I can say objectively that you can't listen to women say. Just pay attention to how they behave and play along accordingly to their desires.

What they desire is hard abs so stop deluding yourself that being fat is attractive. Or fuck it just do what this survey say and become a incel that eventually get filtered out of the gene pool.

Attached: 1561061092612.jpg (1080x727, 327K)

Thank you.

Das Eternal Thot seeketh to destroy my brothers through lies and manipulations.

The legend on that graph is absolutely fucked.

>become a incel that eventually get filtered out of the gene pool
Dadbods are called that because that's literally what most dads look like.

Attached: 1560795810457.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

Dadbods used to be on 45 year old slobs. Dad bods are big right now because lazy women and fags want to feel like their dad is cuddling them.

I have a daughter and am purposefully keeping in excellent shape so that won’t happen to her. She’s going to have extremely high standards.

If you care what women do or do not want from you physically you are never gonna fucking make it.

A study by Planet Fitness of its members.

Attached: 1560639199451.jpg (750x746, 83K)

peak performance

Attached: fedor.jpg (400x600, 27K)

This hahahaha

This is ancient, the dad bod fad is already dead and instathots are already back to only posing with ripped guys.

Considering nobody here looks like they lift I don't see the problem

He looks like he has some yet to be named disease

Or, this is just some bullshit aerticle made specifically to trigger retards like you. Interact with any woman and you'll see what they like

Objectively false, I know and have seen a lot of guys who looked better than their significant other.
Women don't look for mates at the bottom of the ladder

theyre called chops

Toned is ideal, gotcha

>this thread again

>No source on the graph
sure bud

The best body for fighting is not necesarily the best looking body.

/thread
/discussion for all time

The girls hot but that gym looks comfy as fuck.

I get hit on INSANELY more since getting fit

I always did before in some amounts, it's constant now

Women want a big jacked guy

Beer is far more estrogenic. That dude got breasts cause he's fat.

C̬̙̪̤̠̝̦ ̺O̠͉ ̟̟̯O͔̟̬̠̤ ̠L̤̺ ͓ ̳̖̱̺̣ ̘̗̤̙̖̥ ̖̠̦̜̟̥̮L̘͚̖̯͕̱͇ ̻̗̺͓̜̭E̘̖̯͉̹̣ ̮͖Ṃ̩̙ ̯̞̖O̳̭͖͙̝ ̼̜͓̭̺̗̱Ṋ̞̙̬ ̫̭̻̞͔A̩̺̤̠̤ ͉̺͉̦͔̱D̤͇͍̝͕͎ ̠͕E̙͚̹͖̖
̹͉͉̣ͅO̰̦
͖̳̫O̪͍̬͈
L͇͎̤ͅ
̥͕͉̖͉͕̗
L͕̜͚̩̦̙
̰̜̫̯͖̖̮E͍͕͈͉̜
̯͉̰̺̘͎M͉̝͎͇̖
̮͈O͙̦̗
̥̗̯N͕ͅ
̗͙̘͉̹̻̥A̭͍̪͖̤̙
̳̫̗̯̜̬͍D͈
̘E

What women are attracted to isn't the image of the two dudes. They are simply getting wet by the psychological idea of a "daddy figure". If the connotation of dad/daddy weren't there and they simply had to pick a picture of a fat dude and a the fit dude. They obviously would pick the fit dude. Women don't think rationally they simply pick the most fetishized the idea. It's 100% psychological.

i posted it somewhere too. hit up the archives too lazy to do it myself
based reposter

2nd time this week this thread has come up nobody fucking cares

Attached: 1542566878213.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Dad bod only works with a handsome face

If you could read the fucking legend, you could easily deduce the motivation behind the dad-bod preference. Grills rate fat, typical and slender guys as high in commitment. Namely, those dudes won't leave their sorry fat asses because they can't. It is all about control.

Also, this.

>
New York Post is fucking garbage, just like the majority of New York

Yeah, but which Chris Pratt would you rather be - the fat one on a shitty sitcom, or the hot one that is an action star making millions?

5oy actually deactivates the estrogen receptor alpha, the receptor responsible for feminizing features and activates the beta receptor, the one responsible for building muscle.