What would you do in this very oregano situation?

what would you do in this very oregano situation?

Attached: 1536264636798.png (1065x653, 643K)

I'd cry on her shoulder, nothing to be angry about if I have someone like her, I'd be able to pull through the roughest days just knowing she cares about me that much.

"Hate"fucking with lots of aftercare. Or just melt into tender lovins since I have someone like her to be with.

I'd lay down with her, hold her tightly, look her in the eyes, and assure her that I'd never do anything to hurt her. I'd tell her how lucky that I am to have her in my life, and that she's never deserved the pain that others have brought on her. I'd tell her how much that I love her, and what a kind soul that she has, and how beautiful that she is, and how lucky it makes me feel to come home to her at the end of the day. I'd promise her that I'd never let anybody hurt her again, and I'd sooner die than lay a hand on her in anger. I'd assure her that I'd never go anywhere, and gently stroke her hair as I talk to her and make her laugh with light jokes. She would fall asleep in my arms, and I'd gently kiss her head, nodding off not long after that. I'd wake up the next morning before she does, with my arm asleep, but happier than I've ever been in my life, hoping above all that I'm helping to heal her broken spirit over time and she eventually realizes how wonderful of a person that she is someday.

My anger is really just a cover for being terribly sad because it hurts less that way. So probably just start crying uncontrollably.

The only thing I hate and get angry at is myself.
And these fucking captchas holy shit.

>what would you do in this very oregano situation?
I don't buy it, these type of girls reel you in with the love bombing, and all that dopey shit, only to back stab you and then try to reel you back in to repeat to repeat the cycle all over.

Hug her tightly, remembering it's all worth it to be able to provide for her and come home to her at the end of the day.

pin her down and impregnate her

beat her until im satisfied

pinch and pull both her cheeks

Gayest possible response desu

I would never bully Miko Iino

>anger
but I have nothing to be angry about

jealous tranny detected

w-would you be my boyfriend please

Attached: hide.jpg (230x230, 13K)

>tfw you'll never have this
>tfw you'll always be a speechless sperg that nobody loves
Fuck

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 269K)

I want to say I would hate fuck her until all my anger was gone, but if this was real I would probably just give her a few soft fake hits and then hug it out with her.

No anger, but while I'm allowed to get things out of my system, here's what would happen in order.
>fall to knees
>hug her tightly around the waist
>sob
>sob a lot
>let go, wipe eyes, apologize like the beta fuck I am, leave
I'd like her to kneel down and hold me, ideally, but nobody would do that for me.

gay as heIl man

Wow that's pretty faggotronic

only if you take cock up the ass

...l would do that for you, user.

Attached: D43DF332-AECD-42C4-8341-2643E7D0E7F3.jpg (756x594, 114K)

That depends. Are you a girl (female)? If you are, maybe. If you're not, no.

I could only do it with a woman that loves me. I can't just leave myself vulnerable to any woman I meet, I'd just get hurt when I'm exposed as having weakness.
And I don't think you want to deal with me in that way. I'm a waste.

I'm genuinely confused, is she asking me to beat her or is she asking me to fuck her?

Attached: Sad guts1.png (1000x1016, 994K)

Iino best girl

Attached: 1529645845822.png (324x319, 84K)

Ikr fucking crosswalks

>light jokes
...two photons walk into a bar?

I just had a moment and froze, thinking about beating someone senseless when looking at that. This hasn't happened before, whats happening, can some explain.

Beat the shit out of her
I get pretty violent when I get upset, cause of autism

I'd fuck her until I'm not mad anymore

She's probably an M that wants a rough, painful fucking

>on month 10 of no fap
>still a virgin

I would just hate fuck the shit out of her and bust a fat nut inside her cunny FUCK!

What did i do to deserve THIS?!

Attached: pinky_wojak.jpg (550x550, 28K)

>mfw when thinking of you hurting.jpg