Feels Bar is open. Grab a beer and vent, user

Feels Bar is open. Grab a beer and vent, user.

Attached: wxgmbd4mned11.jpg (700x367, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OcScR4tuZwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want a portal gun so I can go to some shitty post apocalyptic world and come back and appreciate everything I have more.

Pretty damn upset cause a gril I've been friends with for a while wanted me as a bf and broke up with her last bf for me but then left me for him. She now left that guy and is with one of my friends.

Honestly homie she sounds like a ho, so thank papa you saw how she is early on instead of wasting years on her

I'm also kinda an idiot though cause I was friends with her for years. But thanks dude, I dunno if I'm gonna keep being associated with her any more.

>writing webcomic
>artist ghosted me for the 3rd time

who wants to draw my webcomic?

What's it about
Oregano post

>aged former superheroes based on the marvel heroes have to solve a mystery that leads into a larger political conspiracy
>the captain america analogue is a fascist and he wants to take over the us government

i have 14 pages of script written and each page is 9 panels long and each page is meant to be released once every 2 weeks or so

Attached: mobtng.jpg (564x424, 20K)

I'm not into superheroes sorry user

>trying to read Plato's Republic for them sick mental gains
>brother and his girlfriend keep wrestling/fucking in his room, can hear them giggling

>friends from high school came back from uni to visit for spring break last night
>asked me if i had a gf yet
>gave them the answer thats been the same for 3 years now
>"No."

Attached: 1534105391338.jpg (680x538, 43K)

girlfriend is 18 and I'm 24

feels weird and wrong but I love her so much

if i knew how to draw i would take it, it honestly sounds pretty interesting. I hope you can find an artist that isnt a commie fucking faggot and will draw a story about facism

The loneliness is really getting to me bad now. Every fucking night I'll have a dream of a girl giving me the affection I crave only to wake up and it hurts more and more every day

Attached: 1551360447595.png (205x246, 9K)

desu theres very little superheroing in it

Modelo. I want to fuck a 16 year old and shoot random people. Lol.

>bought Factorio
>too stupid/lack visual creativity necessary to play it
Don't know why I bothered, I deduced that I couldn't construct shit in games 10 years ago. Every Minecraft house I've ever made that wasn't in a cave was just a box.

I used to be a lonely, miserable, bitter robot. I found someone I genuinely love but I still browse here to help anons look up. Please don't fall into the incel pit of despair. Do your best, be a good person, work on yourself and learn to be happy alone. Love will come unexpectedly, but for now you just need to work on being happy with yourself

Some rum n coke please. I'm at a dead end with my life. I haven't spoken to another person in months. I'm going to kill myself soon. I've spent years trying to articulate how I feel, and I'm just at the end. There is nothing. There isn't a single thing. There isn't anything for me. There isn't anything I can say or do or think or believe. I either suffer till I die of alcohol poisoning in my 50s or I end it now. I feel so lost

please, user, get professional help, they will help you figure out things about yourself you didnt even know. dont leave

Dont do it . Its not worth it. U will make it. Go to the gym to get fit kit. Pls user , dont do it

I'll take a 16 oz pour of your strongest stuff, neat.
>Tfw no gf

>16 oz pour of your strongest stuff, neat.

christ lad

don't do it man. Stop browsing this place, it only exacerbates the loneliness. Nothing we say is going to help, I know that, but find it in yourself to push through and find happiness.

>22 years old
>Still a kissless-hugless virgin
When does the anger and pain go away? When do I accept my fate?

I've never had a girls number or had a conversation with one that lasted more than a minute or wasn't meaningless banter

Attached: 4f3633b-1.jpg (720x720, 51K)

I work ten hours to get hammered and then repeat the process again.Occasionally I practice new skills and absorb knowledge. Worked a variety of industries, but none are fulfilling. Miss the familiar faces and camaraderie, but don't feel like I've found my place in life.

If my life does not improve by the 10th then I am most likely checking lit. I cannot take it anymore. So tired of feeling shitty and cannot seem to go a day without thinking all of my loved ones being gone. I feel bleh all the time and most days I am a 4/10 but when bed time comes around I am at 1/10 and think about drinking or shorting myself. I do not know if I can do it anymore. So tired of getting hurt and letting myself get hurt to let other be happy. Vent over

Attached: 5E50DE6A-8FD2-4225-8039-E69A7C7EED4A.jpg (942x942, 212K)

no matter how lonely and depressed you get, just remember you at least have a functioning, healthy body and your problems pale in comparison to some others out there.

the anger and pain goes away when you sweat it out in the gym, get your ass off your couch and start liftan

I started therapy when I first had suicidal thoughts in 4th grade. I stopped therapy my senior year of high school. Meds, drugs, self harm, meditation, drawing, journaling, writing, none of it helped. Maybe it took it away for a bit but it always came back. It doesn't end. Drinking doesn't even help. I just get drunk then cry

I found a lump under my skin and I'm not going to the doctor to get it checked. Why does life have to be like this, I mean specifically like this? Why do we have to be forced to not only suffer, but watch ourselves and others suffer, and on top of all that, to be cursed with the knowledge that the future holds even more pain, like a fucking anvil of pain, and we just HAVE to walk right under it, even though we stare right at it and we know it will hurt so fucking bad, we are forced to walk under it. My life has been nothing but abuse and self-abuse and fear. I'm not a coward who is going to commit suicide, but if this is how it happens, cancer, then so be it. I'm 21 years old. Two people in the world love me, my brother and sister, and they will recover in time and already have great lives and relationships blossoming for them. Nobody else in the world matters to me but them. I will give them all my things and all my money to save for their future children. They're all I have in the world, I have not a single friend. I've never formed that kind of relationship, nobody would have me. I just get tired sometimes.

Attached: The Beast and the Whore Rule Without Control.jpg (340x414, 35K)

She uses me for sex. I pretend like I haven't caught feels for her. Whenever she comes over she looks like she just rolled out of bed, no effort in her apperance. Yet in her snap stories with her friends she always looks nice. I'm pathetic.

what a real bitch. you should separate yourself from her

just came home from my nightshift. The next 2 days are my days off. I plan on not remembering anything in these next 48 hours

Attached: 1502649162231.jpg (809x808, 118K)

Nothing more painful than felling the embrace of another only to wake up and realize none of it was real.
How touch starved are we that our brains do this?
End me.

youtu.be/OcScR4tuZwU

Attached: 5nwjMa21AF-4.png (300x250, 22K)

Though there are people that care I feel as if no one really loves me. Is family really love? You are forced to love them. All I want is one person to understand and sacrifice but its to much to ask from this God forsaken world.

Attached: download (9).jpg (208x242, 8K)

Just a Root Beer if you have it. There is just so much going on and it really is overwhelming me. Life is ok I guess.

Attached: AF9B7EDC-4A7A-44B3-94E1-5DF4F0FBD365.jpg (720x960, 181K)

Glad to see the frog & feels threads are still going. you are a gentleman and a scholar OP

Infected hair follicle most likely, had one in armpit, ignored it and it turned into staph.
It grew until i couldn't ignore it anymore and i had to get it lanced open and drained.

Are you smiling?

I hope a vodka and sweet tea can suffice
>gf of 4 years broke up with me over a year ago before starting college
>went to the same college as her because i'd only applied to 2 others and didnt get enough money to go
>have no idea how to talk to girls
>sort of talking to this girl who i really like, but i can't tell if shes into me or not
>sometimes take a half hour to respond to her on snapchat because im scared to say something stupid
>also im faling all my classes

>a girl wants to phone me later
>I'm afraid I'd fuck it up somehow

Hand me an anti anxiety elixir

It feels fake and like no ones gonna know the real me

wasting my time in uni jerking off and playing vidya. i want to change and even seeing a therapist. still cant bring myself to do anything outside of panicing a few hours before due times. lie to therapist so she thinks im changing. fat. awkward. manlet. no friends. too jaded to care about a gf. someone end me.

Just wanted to grab your attention. I'm pretty flawed myself so try me.

I know it was a while ago, but Valentine's Day this year was really hard for me. I was sitting in the hallway at college waiting for my next class to open up when the roastie sitting next to me and her chad boyfriend started making out right next to me. All of the feels flooded to the surface, and it took all of my willpower not to burst into tears as I got up to leave. I'm usually able to compartmentalize the loneliness, but not when normalfags shove it in my face like that.

It feels like my life still has potential to be great by other peoples terms but what makes life worthwhile for me is love and I just dont see it happening so I go on hoping something might happen but to be honest I know it won't so I kinda just wanna give up. Become a monk

I'm not cut out for college and I can't accept it. I always wanted a cushy job in a lab and it's so heartbreaking to realize it'll never happen, but I can't keep throwing away money on classes I end up getting Fs and Ds in. I don't know what to do going forward. I'm too feminine to survive in the trades but I don't want to be one of those losers who works in a grocery store at age 45. I may just have to live out the rest of my 20s and kill myself before I have to live to see all my peers surpass me.

I feel I'm lacking any real sense of community or tribe. Just people you see every day mainly involuntarily until one day they drift away and leave.

>I always wanted a cushy job in a lab and it's so heartbreaking to realize it'll never happen
Imagine all of the intellectual power the normalfag world has wasted by making networking a requirement for building a STEM career to the point where autists and introverts (the most scientifically gifted people) are unable to make a name for themselves. Imagine if Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, or Nikola Tesla were held back from realizing their potential because they weren't able to network under today's system. That is what is happening today to countless talented people.

This girl in one of my uni classes keeps turning around, making eye contact and smiles at me, then turns around. Like 5-10 times a class and I have no idea what it means. I'm either really creepy and she's just turning around to make sure I'm not about to kill her, or she thinks I'm attractive which I simply find unbelievable.

The dreams fucking kill. I smoke a lot of weed before bed because it makes it impossible to dream. Otherwise I have such beautiful dreams with friends and girls that make waking up absolutely crushing.
Have fun. I always found that the days leading up to a big binge are more enjoyable than the actual binge.
I believe this is why everyone is so depressed. If you only knew the hundred or so people around you, you'd have a sense of community and belonging. But no everyone has access to everyone, and it seems like no one is good enough.

Lemonade.

I just don't understand why I'm so unwilling to acknowledge the reality of my situation. She has shown no inclination towards me, and has even been cold to my probing, so why is there still some part of me that is screaming that shes into me and I should go for it? It's like the ultimate form of self-aggrandisement and self-sabotage rolled into one suicide inducing package.

I feel the same. I've lived in th same neighbourhood for about 30 years, and I've worked long stints (or at least, a year or longer) at three jobs. I have a few acquaintances I see at work, but I still don't feel a connection with anyone besides my parente

Starting to wonder if friendship is a meme. I've stuck my hand out and even risked my life to help out people I cared about, but it's all too easily forgotten.

I feel like this whole system is gonna collapse in the next 20-30 years. Why am I still going to uni? So I can be slightly more well-off than a wageslave and impress my parents before shit hits the fan?

user I want to believe that life will just keep on going the way it has for the past 60 years, but I don't think it will.

Attached: 234023840982.jpg (239x211, 16K)

I wonder if women just see men as backup orbiters or forward progressions from their current relationships. I don't think an innocent heartfelt relationship can be started from a women to a man.

Stop looking at her, women are attention whores to such an extent that her first expectation to being stared at multiple times is she has a new stalker. Just mind your own business and block her existence, unless she approaches you, otherwise you'll continue having this mental agony.

Just visit Detroit, user, it should have the same effect

I think there's a feeling in the back of a robot's mind that we're special and expect something to get better because of it, but in reality we're all just people who can be equally special to other people. There's no objective right and wrong, people are different and you don't have to act a certain way to get positive feedback. Act as you feel towards the outside world in a way that's still trying to communicate with it. To the writing, journaling, meditating you did, the purpose of that should probably be to organize your feelings and understand what it is you want and the insignificance of your worries about pursuing it if the alternative is nothing. I don't know anything about you ofc, but maybe start by being concerned with how you present yourself in dress, style, fitness. Since there's no inherent quality to a human being that makes him/her special, you have to act out your feelings in the real world and create a persona and achievements (however small they may be) that make you more special in another person's eyes.

You can do whatever you want user. I got some days off to and am going to overnight solocamp in snowcapped mountains.

I dont know what to do with my life. I dont want to do what others want me to do because i've been doing it for 26 years but nothing comes from within me. I feel like a person who's just a husk filled with dark pitch apathy. I read books for inspiration but theres no spark.

Why is it that literally no one on this fucking planet will even go one inch to help someone but will cross a damn ocean to insult them. Time and time again I have done all I can for all of my friends to try and get them to at least not bitch about each other but now I'm the fucking asshole for doing so. why? I would love to know why. who knows maybe it's just me maybe I don't know that I'm the worst human being on this planet and should fucking off myself. this place sucks I gonna go find some random pills and hope that me being gone will let those fags be happy.

>I always found that the days leading up to a big binge are more enjoyable than the actual binge.
I'm not that user but that's pretty much the cycle I'm in.
Can't wait for the weekend to drink, eat, play, watch what I want and be totally free. Its all over so soon and I'm still alone when its over.

>My experience with dwarf fortress except I didn't waste money like a fag
Nice

I want to work hard in school. I have slacked off my entire life, but now I just want to grab life by the balls. Only problem is I stopped doing homework to go to bed, but if I fall asleep, I might miss class. It is so late and I am on Jow Forums. Sheeeeiiiiit

Hey barkeep, it's been a minute.
I ended a shitty 1year relationship last may and told myself it was the last one I'd have before I "had my shit together." That meant diet/exercise/better study habits/working on music all regularly. That's all I wanted to get done before I hopped back in the dating scene. Then I met a girl whom I thought was 10000% perfect for me, and this time was genuinely genuinely uncannily for sure. First 7 months go by smoothly, I'm a dipshit at some points but admitted to faults and we moved on. Now I'm slowly falling back into fapping and it gives me anxiety over explaining limp dick and depression bc I feel like I'm wasting my time, even though like 90% of the time I see her I feel genuinely happy with her. More depression comes from what we do. It's just that we dick around, eat like shit, smoke weed and do nothing productive in our free time(which is like 70% of MY free time) and after almost a year since last may I haven't done a single thing of my goals AND I've gained 40 lbs.
Oh sorry I'll have a Guinness

>I found a lump under my skin and I'm not going to the doctor to get it checked
Sounds like its probably a cyst
>Two people in the world love me, my brother and sister, and they will recover in time
Don't just assume that someone who loves you will be able to handle your death so easily. Help yourself for those you love, because only you can help yourself.

I knew it was foolish to get my hopes up. But the smallest amount of female interaction makes me fall in love. I'll try to sit somewhere else since when I'm behind her it's impossible not to pay attention to the professor without looking her way.

im pushing 30 and havent done anything with my life, im too fucked to do anything but it just hit me today just how worthless i am, just how utterly devoid of meaning and value my life is. its just sad and pathetic and the only thing between me feeling this every single day is distractions I bury myself in. I really feel proper fucked up

No don't sit elsewhere, don't let her phase you. Just stop looking at her, trust me boi

I just feel so stuck. I can't motivate myself to do anything. I should be working out and trying to get a job to support my family, but I cant seem to correctly function when necessary. It feels like I'm a spectator of my own life. I don't see myself accomplishing anything in the future. My natural death would guaranteed be colon cancer in my 60s. I would know since most of my family on both sides have died in the same way. It feels pointless to even live.

Gimme the cheapest alcoholic stuff you've got.

I feel so lonely. I just want a close irl partner I can rely on and speak everything about. I don't even want to lose my virginity though it'd be nice. I am just tired of bottling everything down and living with it. I realize now that people truly can't live alone. I decided to improve myself in a small hope to find someone. I finally hit a gym and I think I like it there.

Attached: 1446758450889.jpg (457x396, 17K)

Occasionally I'll look through her or look to the side if I see her turning her head, which I feel leads to her taking a longer gander. But what should I hope to achieve with this game of cat and mouse? Talking to her or asking her out is out of the question.

just dont give her any attention, either she'll stop messing with you and you win, or if by the slight chance she's some weirdo she might have to resort to speech to get your attention. Either way, you can't be allowed to lose this battle

A rum n coke please.
On my 3rd year of law school, above average student, last year i had my first "relationship" an on-off relationship with a girl who moved to another state after trying to fuck one of my friends in december, it destroyed me, gained 12 kg and felt into a big depression, now being in uni is just pain.
I started working on a cafe part-time, i'm really enjoying it, considering dropping out of uni to live off working odd jobs and start anew to look for love after a really bad and manipulative experience.

Attached: 1527016969544.png (810x556, 604K)

Miss my waifu, she's most likely busy but I don't really have a whole lot of friends

>I should be working out and trying to get a job to support my family,
Is it something you want or feel oblidged to do?

Thank you for the advice. I shall not back down.

feels to that, I've thought about killing myself, since 6th grade. I mostly get by through lying to myself. Saying theres some purpose to things even if there is not. It dulls the pain.

I'm gonna kill my self in 3 years cause I'm 5'1

This isn't about what is, it's about what can be. It sucks big time right now, and I probably has for a long time but it you have to remind yourself of the potential your life holds. All the great things you wanted to do - you can still do them. God knows it's difficult and I probably can't even imagine what you're going through, but you have to keep on hanging in there and fighting yourself out of the pit. It's not getting better by sulking. It's not getting better by feeling bad. But you only have one life, it'd be a shame to cut it short. Work on it, get help, become the person you want to be. Hang in there user.

Some of my best times with a girl have been imaginary. I'm also trying to stop drinking, but I can't sleep and have a weird nervous energy. I'll probably start seeing things again in a couple days.

Attached: 1467142744546.png (1500x1000, 53K)

tried walking around the park hoping someone would try to kill me because i cant do it myself, so tied of knowing ill never be able to do it but always feeling empty

I've known my best friend for around three years. The entire time she has had a bf. We hit it off so well at first I was very willing to wait out the crush, you know, just a little crush I'm good. It's been three years and that crush only grew and I'm so terribly head over heels. I can't lose what we have now, I haven't had a close friend like this in so long and she tells me I'm the best friend she has. So I just live with it everyday. Every sleepless night. Every dream of just being with her.

Will get exams results soon, worked my ass off for 6 months and i'm not even sure i will pass. Don't go to medschool lads

what kind of art are you looking for and how much of it needs to be done? I am an artist with a large circle of artist colleagues. If you're paying a bit then we can find someone.

I'm sick of being infantilized, but I'm also literally autistic and do appreciate when people accomodate me.
There is no happy medium.

Moving next week. Not sure if I can get out of work early enough to get in on the move-in date. Small fucking apartment. My mom always tries to unload her bulky dogshit furniture anywhere I live and this place is tiny but I can't tell her to cut it the fuck out because mom.

I have a crush on an older lady at work but she's a fucking dumb cat lady and 9 years older than me. Oh well. No real reason to romanticize it but her talent is attractive.

I supplement my income with drawing character art but too many ideas guys just pay in exposure and that doesn't pay rent.

All my friends are back home and I miss them all but hate my home town and its various trash organizations and actual social groups outside of those friends. Pretty much no women there for me, either, maybe this one 20yo waitress but she was gonna be a single mother and then miscarried and acts like god gives a shit and I feel like I *spiritually* can do better than some retard wigger thot who happens to be 10/10 lookwise.

Accidentally spilled a soda on my laptop and insofar nothing's -not- working so hopefully nothing got damaged but I'm not sure yet.

I have to open for work in a few hours and I've been shitting my fucking brains out since yesterday afternoon so I'm terrified to actually eat anything today. Luckily I get to go home early. Wish me luck in not shitting my pants today, please.

Everyday I hope I'd die in an accident or while sleeping.

I tried my heckin' best.

Attached: image0-16.jpg (700x700, 44K)

My problem is no longer that I cannot get a gf, but that I cant find a woman who i would want to be with. Every woman seems the same, and their interests are just drinking, netflix, social media, and traveling with daddys credit card. I feel like the last chance to get a woman who will act devoted and cute instead of like a spoiled ho was in high school, and my only options at 22 are to settle for sleeping with a woman who I dont really like or remain a kv

I've got the same problem. Just can't bring myself to be interested in any woman, they're all trash

>gets in "feels bar"
What the fuck are they talking about?

Feels bad being american, i think this is the worst first world country in terms of the behavior and appearance of its women

Made a new friend at work a few months back. First one in ages. She caught me doing a psychology exercise, writing about maladaptive habits. I was embarrassed and tried to cover it up. She pretended not to notice. I explained later, she asked if she could see it. Showed her. She opened up and told me about some very similar emotional struggles. We were inseparable for months. Went for walks every day, talked all day when we didn't have work to do. I confess I'm terrified of being abandoned. She promises never to abandon me.

She's married.

I told her I was falling in love with her.

She laughed and said not even if circumstances were different.

Started growing apart. She won't tell me anything about her feelings or home life anymore.

Still talk to her every day but relegated to bitching about work. I ask about how she's doing outside of work. She tells me she doesn't want to talk about her life. I tell her she doesn't have to talk to me.

She quits 2 days later. Won't return my texts. Its been a few weeks. I'll probably never hear from her again.

Probably has nothing to do with me. In the end, I was far less important to her than she was to me.

Attached: 283.jpg (400x327, 32K)

>tfw anxiety won't go away because i gave some computer tech company access to my anime porn
>haven't slept in two days