I'll remember you when i'm killing myself

i'll remember you when i'm killing myself

Attached: 20190226_204112.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9sEQ2gzx_4
youtube.com/watch?v=s8w3p6-Y4ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=z9sEQ2gzx_4

I don't even know you retard

i mean this website. it made me think like a fucking loser. i hate thinking. i'm going to stop thinking.

Attached: bhp.jpg (866x866, 103K)

Same. This place ruined life for me.

Not him but same. This board helped enable me to waste years of my life away. The prime of my youth at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8w3p6-Y4ZQ

>i'll remember you when i'm killing myself
it's revolting enough to know you exist, but having you thinking of me while you kys is just utterly disgusting.
pls don't think about me fren.

Lol, why is your left armpit so low?

If you're biologically female, you should host an Jow Forums gangbang fuckathon so maybe some of these virgins will feel less like losers.

you faggots would have done nothing with your lives either way. with or without this board. i wish you would prove me wrong but i know you will be back here tomorrow complaining about your lives instead of changing them.

sucks to suck, see you on the other side.

Why post these girls on a topic like this user ?

thank you sir
/thread

Your look cute and for that reason I must request that you do not kill yourself, for the benefit of your family and my penis

me specifically or the board?

Is this you in this pic?

Remember when people were talking about string theory instead of moping around and attempting to get sympathy?

I hate you all. I post some random tranny thot and you are all focused if I'm a girl or not. I want you to die with me.

Imagine expecting less from r9k you fucktard. You set yourself up for disappointment.

Attached: 1543837657551.jpg (125x111, 2K)

'member when people started and cultivated the threads they wanted to see rather than whine about how they don't see those kinda threads and it's just people whining these days?