Gym Ban Stories

Has anyone else here ever been banned from a gym? Would like to hear your story.

I just got turned away by the clerk when I went in. Sucks because it's the only gym in town and I'll have to travel to the neighboring city (30 mins away) just to work out.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-21-at-5.24.47-PM-1024x593.png (1024x593, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/16714610/#16714610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i was never banned, but there was this pretty big, tattooed gypsy that was constantly slamming the weights, yelling, spitting and blowing his nose off on the floor. nobody dared to say anything to him, especially since he sometimes came with his buddies. after a while i just stopped seeing him and after randomly talking to somebody i found out he finally got kicked out after he spit on a kid and started swearing because he felt like he was staring at him

2 years ago. big guy asked me to spot him on his last bench set. i looked strong, but really i just had 0% bodyfat from not eating properly my entire life. fucker put 160 pounds on the fucking bar, while i was just a beginner. i watched him do a set of 10 perfectly, then he was like "gonna do 5 more reps" and on the 3rd rep he started fucking struggling. I grabbed the bar and tried to lift it off of him but instead ended up dropping it on his fucking head

anyways, im a homegym bro now

dude, did he die?

>gypsy
Sounds about right.
They are like a people bred to take advantage of people's distaste for racial segregation

No he's just sleeping.

idk, i just fuckin bailed without looking back. didnt come to the gym til a month later. walked in, saw that guy again filling up his drink at the water cooler, turned back around, so i guess he's alive

>gypsies
>people
That's where you're wrong, mate.

Why were you turned away by the clerk when you went in?

Attached: 1560848274459.jpg (776x960, 105K)

Banned from planet fitness all over the country for allegedly “slapping a girls” ass

why the fuck nobody kicked his ass hell, first world people makes me mad

>dropped the weight on him and ran away
How did you even manage that? You shouldnt be lifting the bar out of his hands at all, unless he just fucking let go of the bar as soon as you touched it.
You should just be taking off weight by pushing upwards on the bar

>Want to get out of the gym contract early when there's eight months left.
>Idea.

you wouldn't have done shit faggot

>first world

gypsies are usually tribal savages who will fucking kill you with his 15+ cousins after the gym if you say anything

how do you think shit works in shitty eastern yuro countries, these gyppos will stab you and leave you dead and nobody will find out which one of the 30+ savages did it

i was banned in my own homemade gym because dobby stole my weights and sent me back to howards

Attached: B58.png (245x256, 38K)

>"aesthetics"

I fucking died.

Attached: 1559293898613.gif (364x339, 768K)

Why didn't you tell him you had some doubts about your ability to pull that weight off of him? You looked like much more of a pussy for just letting it land on his head and running away afterwards.

Have you ever met a gypsy? No one says shit because no one wants to be shanked by one of his nephews on their way home.

We (Canada) used to keep gypsies out - it was one of our last racist immigration policies on the books and Trudeau got rid of it.

Goddamn why is Ricardo such a good-looking man?

Gypsies are literally the scum of the earth. Beat the shit out of one guy and him and his 200 cousins will beat the shit out you. I consider myself a leftie but I firmly believe that they should have given Hitler a few more years just to finish off the gyppos.

im from uruguay never saw once a day in my life

>Urgay
>Jewrope
Pick one

fake and gay

Pretty much every American country had a policy of excluding them because they are literal subhumans.

Because gypsy "people" have devolved into animals again. No matter whether you kick his ass, the next day his buddies will stab you or slash your neck regardless of the consequences for them.

Do you value your own life more than they value theirs? Then stay far away from the gyppo, kid. Save your wallet and life.

uruguay is south america brainlet estupido

>tfw no qt gypsy gf like pic related

Attached: 2063idolizedRuby.png (512x720, 181K)

>qt
kek, they are some of the ugliest people on earth

Attached: romahandout1[1].jpg (1000x722, 229K)

cos they don't exist

Hahahaha ur gay

I'm from eastern euro i'll tell you how things go down here.
Gypsies get their asses handed to them. When he bring his 15 cousins you bring your 16 cousins and friends. That fucking simple. Gypsies were our fucking slaves for hundreds of years, we dont take shit from them.

You westerners are just beta cucks no wonder muslims and niggers are taking over.

Attached: IMG_6394.jpg (640x661, 129K)

>beat the shit out of one gyp fuck
>finally get chance to use 1000 rounds of 556 I have stored
Whats the issue here?

None.
If muslims die, I feel bad because it's their religion that makes them evil. Gypsies are dumb and agressive (yes even worse than n*ggers) and cannot be saved.

You mean argentina right? Isnt uruguay a Province?

Whatever you say nigger
There's a reason we've been to the Moon and the greatest achievement your "people" can claim is probably overly spiced soup of some kind.

Funny but fake

Gypsies in Augusta, Georgia are subhumans.

How can you get banned from a gym other than being a sperg?

>we've been to the Moon
user, in 15 years everyone who had anything to do with that historic scam will be dead and we can't sue them or run them out on rails.
At that point, they'll reveal that we've not only never been to the moon, we can't leave the fucking planet or we'll be fucking fried by the van allen belt.

That's not a gypsy, that's a European girl gypsies stole, systematically raped then sold to another gypsy.

I see you listen to the paranormies meme hour too
>Believing Johnny "the manlet" monoxide
Wew

that guy who stole a pipe from the women's bathroom

Based. I'm from Balkan and we do the same to uppity ones.

~
!

What meme?
We quite honestly can not survive "cosmic radiation" exposure.
We don't have any of the tech needed to shield organics from it.
That's reality.
We'll never make it to the moon or leave the planet. We'll be fried.

based

why would you spot a man before dropping the bar on his head?

of course he was a gypsy, I'm pretty sure even Jews hate gypsies

>>>/leddit/

>go to the same gym for a while
>friendly with the owner
>lose my job
>tell him I have to cancel my membership
>says I can clean up the gym a bit and keep coming
>say ok
>do this for a few months
>get another job finally
>tell him I want to stop cleaning and start paying
>he kicks me out instead

are you a nigger perchance? cause that is pretty nigger behavior

Lol typical musilm loving eurotrash, I'm persian and you absolutely have no fucking idea what's coming. Arabs, Afghans and Turks are fucking retarded low IQ sandniggers, enjoy becoming a musilm colony hahah

>That's reality.
No that's a retarded conspiracy theory.

you're iranian you cunt, and the only reason you talk shit about Muslims is because your ancestors got their asses handed to them

Wew
>it's their religion that makes them evil.
Islam is the only thing keeping these savages in check holy shit you are retarded

which people?

>people

Attached: 1558620970656.jpg (818x641, 30K)

Muslims you braindeaf oaf

Attached: 1558250814577.webm (480x848, 936K)

Idiot. Persians, Afghans and Arabs were scholars, poets, traders and mathematicians.
Just like any other group that gains exposure to the West, muslims too will ditch their religion and get degrees and higher functions.

You mean 0.001% of persians were scholars, poets, traders and mathematicians?

i agree but there are smart people and stupid people in every community. just look at this thread for example

Bpp

Fuckin kek

I truly hate gypsies. They like nigger versions of Jews. Absolutely fucking disgusting and dishonorable fucks. Only with such a fucked racial attitude can they have kept their traditions in the modern day, which is crazy to think about.

Did they steal that child

Do you know what dark elves are like in Warhammer Fantasy? That's what gypsies are, except less succesfull and dumber.

Nice. This is why western countries are getting raped with migrants. No sense of community anymore -> no safety.

>were

Based.

I’m from a cuck country

nice

Of course they did

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

How did you get turned away? Why did they do this? I've never heard of this in my life

>just like any other group that gets exposure to the west

Like niggers?

And gypsies?

And dare I say, WOMEN??

But seriously, you’re a delusional retard who believes a variation of magic soil theory. But instead of magic soil theory, you believe in magic “western values” theory. These values are not independent of the people who create them. Namely people of europoor descent.

t. Asian

based
I am french but i identify as uruguayanan

You've broken some rule or violated some policy as stated in the TOS you signed when you joined and are no longer allowed into the gym, and if you check in, the receptionist will either recognize you or see your flagged info on the screen

This.
>Bunch of guys come to a nearby gypsy settlement and start beating these niggers just for the sake of showing them who is the boss
>They go to police to report it
>Officer just plays solitaire on his PC and pretends to be writing a report

Attached: 45240410.gif (375x375, 168K)

He is also a goodlooking girl

Attached: c830e3097c9ac729.jpg (720x900, 39K)

this,first world people even here are fat and have gyno, see how the /fit third worlders are ripped and strong

Am I gay for fapping to this?

>Some nigger dindu nuffin
Yeah and I'm the fucking pope

I got banned a long time ago.

>be deadlifting, straining on last rep
>chubby femalel pt behind me teaching client how to deadlift
>he's using 10kg per side plus bar (40kg=90lbs)
>she sees 5 plates+25s in front of her
>says, ow wow this isnt okay
>do next set, mid rep
>pt "STOP RIGHT NOW"
>put down weight

>pt" not acceptable at this gym, you need to leave"
>me "excuse me, what is the issue?"
>"you are slamming the weights in a violent manner and we do not allow that here"
>me "no one enforces the rules"
>pt "its not my rule, just THEE rule"
>make me stop, do 2 more reps, she dissappears

>2 men appear minutes latter ready to scrap, pointing fingers saying "is this the guy, or is that the guy?"

>i speak up and say, "i was deadlifting, whats the problem"
>them "time to go buddy"
>multiple people in the gym challenge what is going on
>i ask them to perform the deadlift with less noise
>cantlift.jpg engaged
>i call them out again, skinny guy says he deads more that that, just doesnt feel like it
>i respond "DO YOU EVEN LIFT?" no lie
>chubby pt goes crazy and tells me how he is some oly lifter ranked in CANADA...who cares
> i go get changed while being watched
>at front desk, immediate termination form prepared
>i ask why they didnt show me how to it properly, no answers
>card swipy girl chirps in
>tell her that she wasnt included in the conversation
>get full refund for late payment
>sit down to cool off
>apologize to swipy card girl for talking to her badly
>avoiding that stereotypical black male image...complete
>leave gym

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/16714610/#16714610

Attached: 2012-12-31 15.06.18.jpg (2592x1944, 1004K)

I got banned from my university gym 2 years ago for doing clean&jerk and dropping the weights (~3pl8). I tried to explain that's what they have bumper plates and platforms for in the gym but they wouldn't listen. I still go once in a while using a friend's ID to meme around.

Attached: 1555191386171.jpg (1100x1100, 206K)

>Gypsies are the nigger version of jews.
Dude, that makes so much sense it's amazing. Thanks bro.

>implying Jews aren't niggers...
niggers of niggers?

/thathappened

Bro got us kicked out of gold's gym because he was wearing sandals

topkek

Hola antoine

Nigger

Lol

I got banned for peeing in the shower which is total shit, ever body did it.

How could they tell you were peeing?

No. I do this too.

I was leaning back with on hand on the wall the other one waving my shit in circles, tossing my chin in the sky and exhaling loudly enough to involuntary "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Everyone does it man

American, right?