>hescheatingonme.jpg
>call him at a work
>he feeds me the predictable bullshit about how she's just a friend lol
>tell him to remove her and angrily hang up
>an hour passes and she's still there
>call him back at work
>he bullshits me again, saying that work is busy and he forgot
>I'm horrified
>if I'm upset and distraught, and he still forgets to tend to my feelings...
>... what other conclusion am I to draw except that he doesn't care about me?
>I cuss him out, saying he cares about me so little that he wouldn't blink me if I blew my brains out in front of him
>he deletes the girl from his Facebook, but I'm so angry that at this point I don't even know if I love him anymore

Attached: 1551666628228.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WFQK5eF_puo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crazy bipolar bitch.

ok thot

die please

i hope he cheats on you

You're a fucking psychopath.
Leave your boyfriend alone, he's allowed to have friends of both genders.
Stop harassing him at work, that's not cute, funny, or attractive. It's annoying as fuck.
I hope to god this is fake,because no guy should have to deal with bullshit like this

It's questionable whether I even consider him my boyfriend at all after what happened. If I have a moment of terror where someone feels like a monster that has betrayed me, they're usually not able to regain their humanity in my eyes.

Borderline, not Bipolar.

no u

Here's mine:
>something similar happens to me
>I feel bad about it but I take a step back and look at the situation rationally
>realize he's probably not cheating on me and that if he was this probably wouldn't be how I find out
>still feel bad so when he gets home I tell him how I feel without accusing him of anything
>he reassures me that he loves me and wouldn't cheat on me
>feel better and go on Jow Forums
>read some shitty larp thread where someone with BPD acts shitty
>know it's going to get 300 replies where everyone says people with BPD are evil demons
>start to feel bad about myself but realize these people probably had a bad experience with someone with the disorder and are are just letting off steam
I hope everyone in this thread feels better soon, including you op.

Attached: 1551579913586.jpg (1200x1200, 820K)

i would rather not have a girlfriend for the rest of my life than have one like this

don't worry, we're not hating on OP because she's bipolar, we're mainly hating on her because she's a woman, unforgivable.

BPD girls are cute.

Tell your boyfriend to be a man and smack the fuck out of you when you act up like that.

Looking for a BPD gf. Reply to this post if you want my love and affection

>BPD girls get a pass
>no one wants a boy with BPD
Ideally this is what I'd want, someone who would put up with my bullshit and try to correct it instead of just leaving me or letting me go.

All of my exes were abusive, why would I want another one?

>no one wants a boy
Fixed that for you.

bpd is just another way of saying badshit crazy

>boyfriend adds a girl from his forum on myspace
>alarm bells start going off in my head
>hescheatingonme.gif
>call him at home
>he feeds me the predictable bullshit about how his threads are doing iron man numbers and doesn't care anymore
>tell him i want to cut my face and call him a son of a bitch
>an hour passes and he's still the one with the big muscle
>he bullshits me again saying this is all my fault
>i'm horrified
>i'm upset and distraught and he still calls me a whore and to get off soulseek
>... what other conclusion am i to draw except that he doesn't care about me
>I cuss him out and start begging him to please respond to me
>he says he has to go and hangs up

having a bpd gf is not even a little bit worth it. eventually you will be more insane than her

I'm a BPD boy someone please please love me

Lmao then tell him that.

There's a line between abuse and correcting bad behaviour.

My last ex left me before the bad behavior even started and I don't know how to find another one.

Hi I'm here look at me

Are you just shitposting or are you being serious?

I'm 100% serious. Diagnosed and all

It's really not hard to find a partner lmao, you just need to actually try. Most people on here never even try.

You don't have BPD yourself do you? I want someone who's mentally stable enough for me to lean on.
It's hard when you're a complete shut-in.

Get a job do some volunteer work just for the love of god do NOT date anyone from this shithole

I got fired from my last job because I spent too much time crying in the bathroom.

What's wrong with dating someone from here, I feel like I can't relate to most normies.

I have BPD but I'm on a strict meds schedule for it. I haven't been splitting or trying to be self-destructive for months now.

Fucking underrated. That fucking video influenced my fucking life

>what other conclusion am I to draw except that he doesn't care about me?
That you have a mental illness and these "conclusions" are a manifestation of diseased thinking.

Most people who spend a lot of time here are nutjobs and being here just makes it worse.

I'm just here to shitpost about beating women. Women need something to cry about honestly, otherwise they just cry about stupid shit and get in trouble.

Someone please. I'm lonely

Stop being a loser, go get a job and be a real man. Do manual labor or something physical it'll get you in shape physically and mentally.

>All of my exes were abusive, why would I want another one?
Because the bruises and soreness remind you that someone felt strongly enough about you to do something. And every time it hurts when you swallow, your mind flashes back to the moment you passed put as he was choking you and your pussy is suddenly as wet as it was when you regained consciousness and felt his semen dripping out of you.

At least that's how my BPD ex explained it to me (paraphrased).

>women

Most women are like this, BPD is just a disorder they made up to describe extremely womenlike women

Gitchu a schizoidboi.

You'll be going off on a borderline tangent and they'll recognize it's just crazy talk and not react. You can feel ashamed how you acted and apologize and they'll accept you with no harm done.

I'm schizoid. I take haldol for it

Everybody in this thread is going apeshit

but honestly like I totally know how you feel

What you're scared of isn't the fact that he's cheating on you, you're scared of the potential for cheating that can occur. You're scared of the potential feelings that may build up between them.

Maybe you should get out more?

If you think physical abuse is the right response to BPD misbehavior, you know nothing about BPD. BPDs crave attention, good or bad, by hitting them you are positively reinforcing that bad behavior because it got a response out of you. If you really want to control someone with BPD the correct response is to withdraw physically and emotionally when they act in a way you don't like and shower them in love/affection when they do what you want. They'll learn that doing what you want is the best way for them to get your attention and will start doing that instead of acting out.

I used to socialize a lot in the past, but I stopped because I'm so sensitive and bruise so easily that being around people hurts. I ended up hating every group of friends I got involved with and becoming hostile towards them and causing a lot of drama because I inevitably end up thinking people don't care about me.

Yeah but beating women is fun and it make my pp hard

>Got diagnosed with BPD in 2013
>Am a guy
>This evening on an angry impulse threw my mouse at the screen and broke the screen
The self-destructive stuff is the worst part about this shit. I really wish I could keep this in check but it's an impulse and before I can stop myself the damage has already been done. FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: 1416766587868.jpg (601x601, 85K)

the difference is you're able to reflect on what's going on and you can recognize why it might be bad, OP clearly cant

You are all a bunch of idiots, to be honest with you. But then again, this IS the autism board, after all.

I'm pretty sure my ex had schizoid, it's true that he didn't really react to anything I did, but he also dumped me out of the blue because he wasn't attached to me at all.

What's funny is that as she realized I wasn't going to randomly abandon her, all the weird sex shit became less and less frequent.

Boring ol' missionary was still pretty awesome with her, though, because she was fundamentally incapable of not fucking with her entire body. She'd usually come within about 3 minutes and then just want to keep going until I'd reduced her into a quivering fuckpuppet.

If i was your boyfriend. I would beat you for being so idiot then after i beat you and put you back to your place then i will kiss you and hug you.

Tbh missionary is the best position just like vanilla is the bes flavor of ice cream

as a schizoid i don't know why everyone says "just get a schizoid bf lul" like we're not going to get tired of someone's shit just because we're more apathetic than normies. my first priority is self-preservation and bpd girls threaten that more than anyone on earth so why the fuck would i want a bpd gf?

Attached: 1439794678189.jpg (936x781, 95K)

Tfw BPD tranny.
No worse feel.

Attached: 1548431190775.jpg (907x602, 93K)

MtF or FtM?
If MtF, wanna date?

You've misunderstood. The slapping, bruising, choking, rape, etc. was by her specific request and was a her reward for good behavior.

Schizoids are probably the worst possible match for someone with BPD.

>Will read annoyance/anger into your flat affect
>Your lack of warmth and need for alone time will make us feel alone and unloved
>Will probably randomly drop us without a second thought

The ideal partner for someone with BPD is a "nice guy" with a savior complex.
Hey there.

Because crazy fucks so gooood.

>FP doesn't talk to me as much as he used to
>feel stressed and irritable because I'm addicted to him

Does anyone know this feel?

>The ideal partner for someone with BPD is a "nice guy" with a savior complex.

Won't they get crucified while the person they love runs into the arms of their new fling?

youtu.be/WFQK5eF_puo
Spoon feeding cus the internet was so much better back then

yeah that's also true. exactly how my last relationship with a bpd girl went. she was a great person but the illness made her unbearable to me exactly because she kept trying to "dig deeper" and ascribe mental states to me that were completely false. couldn't give her enough time either even though we already saw each other a few times a week.

sex isnt that important to me

I mean ideal for the person with BPD. A person with BPD isn't ideal for anyone, except maybe a narcissist or psychopath.

Not everyone with BPD is a cheater or ends relationships though, I'm always the one getting abandoned.

>saw this video as a freshman in highschool
>laughed at her for being a crazy bitch and forgot about it
>10 years later and I am the crazy bitch

This call reminds me so much of my recent breakup, what the fuck.

Attached: sda.png (537x352, 12K)

It's precisely these things that make them ideal. You need to learn to temper your emotional response.

Mind talking a bit about how the impulse feels?
One time when I was drunk and arguing with my family, they threatened to call the cops and my response was to destroy $1300 worth of my electronic and kick the side of my car 15 times.

How is randomly getting dropped ideal, that is literally someone with BPDs biggest fear. He probably would have been ideal if it weren't for that though, I was very emotionally stable with him.

Getting randomly dropped isn't ideal, but the knowledge that they are capable of it is.

what would you do if your bf told you his threads were doing iron man numbers

Tbh I feel guilty of this. After 5 years of being with 3 different people that I would diagnose with BPD myself, I would just come on here and talk about how unreasonable they are.
Then I found out I have schizotypal and I genuinely can't fully relief myself bc of my constant paranoia in my relationship that my gf wants to leave me constantly for being too boring and serious/constantly wants to go against my boundaries. This sux

Straight femanon here without any diagnosed mental illnesses

If I told my boyfriend to delete some woman on facebook and he didn't do it, that is honestly grounds for breaking up with him. It's not about whether it's reasonable, it's about him respecting me and making me feel comfortable in our relationship. I would reasonably do the same for him. The fact that he doesn't care that it makes you uncomfortable and that you had to fight over it and show how distraught you were is a huge red flag.

I wouldn't mind someone who used the threat of dropping me to get me to do stuff, but there's no benefit to someone dropping me without reason with no way of getting them to take me back.

usually when someone who schizotypal drops you off its just the end result. people like that don't like to threaten and he made his decision a while ago

This.
BPDex was randomly hitting me one day. Told her to stop. She didn't, I packed up my stuff and went out to my car. Couldn't leave because she stood in the way, in the snow, wearing nothing but pajama bottoms, promising she'd never do anything like that again if I'd just come back inside.

Had unintentionally put her violence and fear of abandonment into competition and the fear of abandonment won. She only self-harmed after that.

You don't have to be mentally ill to engage in abuse controlling behavior.

You did nothing wrong. I wish my girlfriend was this jealous. She barely even cares I'm here. I could cheat on her every day and she'd never know.

shit like this is why asuka is worst girl.

Using the fear of abandonment to control someone is different from doing it randomly. I wouldn't mind the former, but the latter is the worst possible thing someone could do to me.
I wish I understood what I did, it came completely out of left field.

They will usually be able to explain the decision and are open to adjusting the outcome if you can show that their information was incorrect or incomplete.

You can also ask them how close they are to dumping your ass and what you could change to improve your odds of them keeping you.

I have the same name as this guy and it made for somewhat uncomfortable viewing.

Came without warning for me, never told me I was doing anything wrong and nothing I did could get him to take me back. Told him I would do literally anything he wanted whenever he wanted and that just wasn't good enough.

Please, don't be a real person.

You're not my boyfriend, so what do you care, you slut?

Why don't you retard BPD cunts understand incompatible rships you cling to are killing you and the victim in the process? Especially when it's a reluctant passive-boi?

I go for literally anyone who wants me and can be with me in irl.

It probably came with a lot of warning, with lots of offered correction and ways to improve, but since this "Oh, hey, our relationship is at 51% and I'm going to break up with you if it gets any worse, here are the current problems..." might finish up with "...and can you pick up some onions and avocados on your way home from school if you still want gaucamole." and seem like a trivial conversation rather than one warning you you're fucking up your domestic bliss.

If you're in the northeast US, I'll hang out with you and see how well we get along.

It didn't unfortunately, he never said anything about breaking up or gave any indication something was wrong. If he had I 100% would have changed for him. I miss him so much.

>I 100% would have changed for him
He probably didn't believe you could or that, if you did, it would be genuine. Staying with someone who's only acting to keep you around is not a recipe for a happy relationship.

The amount of bullshit in this behavior is over my understanding.
I can't tell if I'm disgusted because you use your sickness to act like a bitch, or if it's because you're completely childish.

I know it is very mean, but if a real person, I actually hope for the guy to leave you soon. I was with a girl like you once, big waste of time and energy for nothing.

Fembot here. I think I might be borderline because my thought processes are a lot like this. I actually did exactly this when I was like 15 except the guy wasnt at work when it happened. I still have a lot of jealousy but I have learned to control it and keep it at bay. I hear a lot of myself in that video of the girl screaming at the guy over the phone. My psychiatrist said my destructive behavior would go away as I matured but it never has. Should i just rope myself?

It wouldn't be acting, I would have been really happy changing for him. I loved him so much and just wanted him to like me. If he took me back I'd be whatever he wanted to be, I don't even care.

Link to the video?
Original

I hear a lot of myself in the guy. Would you like to hook up and make a viral youtube video?

I'm saying that you possibly never adequately learned how to pick up what he was putting down.

So, from his perspective, he eas saying things repeatedly and giving indications, and you kept shrugging it off until "doing anything he wanted" is too little too late.

I really don't think there was anything he asked me to do that I didn't do. I did practically everything he asked of me, even stuff I wasn't comfortable with or ready for.

But what did you do of your own volition?

I think they mean the one in This thread

What do you mean? I didn't cheat or anything that would have been a reason to end a relationship. I seriously wish I could understand what I did to make him hate me.

So you didn't do a couple things to show you valued the relationship, but what did you DO?

Faithful BPD girls are for loving unconditionally.

Samefag but
>19
>need to be high 24/7 to exist without having a meltdown
>used to be a huge whore. Ive slept with more guys than I can count on two hands
>at the hospital when I was 16 after a suicide attempt a mental health professional called me a spoiled rotten, manipulative child so that must count for something when it comes to how terrible I am
>cheated on my last boyfriend with my current boyfriend. He cheated on me first with a good friend but its still shitty to cheat and I should have left when he cheated
>impulsively traveled to a different continent to meet my current boyfriend and impulsively decided to live with him once I got there
>all of my friends from middle school and high school fucking hate me. Like weve told eachother to kill ourselves level of hatred.
I probably should get checked out by a professional since I havent since I was a minor but I hate psychiatrists. I kind of want to kill myself but it would break my boyfriend we are very codependent

>Faithful
>BPD
?????????????????

Attached: 1375392046682.jpg (400x399, 32K)