I am a Jow Forumscel who just recently made it and met up with my highschool qt crush who never payed any attention to...

I am a Jow Forumscel who just recently made it and met up with my highschool qt crush who never payed any attention to me in the past. Just ate her out for an hour and it was absolutely disgusting, do only incels say the "have sex" meme, without actually knowing anything about it?

Attached: 1560314386430.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

bye normalfag
they say it because they are obese feminists whos only value and way to please others is with their vaginas and they assume if you are against feminism it means you arent fornicating

Attached: have sex incel.jpg (884x500, 86K)

>Just ate her out for an hour

The most beta thing you can do to a woman

>Just ate her out for an hour
An hour? Contrary to some other people on fit I like to eat pussy once in a while but maybe like 5 minutes at most. You just do it to get her wet and ready before you dick her down

how bad are you at sex that you have to eat out a chick for any hour? shit takes like 5 minutes to get her off what the fuck are you doing?

seriously. you go down for a few minutes and plow her

Why the fuck would you ever go down on a woman? All women are whores god knows how many dicks been in there you filty idiot. I really think that the juices from a filthy pussy is bad for your gains

why didn't you tell the whore to clean herself?

>ate pussy
>thought it was disgusting
Have you considered trying homosexuality?

>made it
>giving your time to a bitch from highschool Who never gave you the time of day
>eating her out
>not being able to get new hot bitches to suck you off
Yeah okay, Chief.

Attached: 5F4A9B80-2DB0-410B-A9A5-37CEF655EA1D.png (212x218, 83K)

An hour? You're definitely a virgin if you think people go down on a girl for hour at s time usually only 5 mins or so to get her wet and ready for cock

Sex iz a meme. Dont do that, you not find love, only lose the true love, when you notice is too late do go back

>eating out a girl you are not in a longtime relationship with

Wtf are you actually autistic?

eating vagina is so weak, thats why you felt that way user. Have her suck your dick instead or fill her up with seed. Most likely she's a sloppy whore in which case you probably will get throat cancer like Michael Douglas now

No good sex of any kind should last an hour. Wtf were u doing

making it is realising that lifting for pussy is a meme, lift for yourself and you achieve true meaning, don't worry it will attract people

>my mother is a whore

Actual Yikes!

I've been wondering why the women on Tinder are so complimentary of my cunnilingus. All I really do is what I consider the basics:
>make out with the vulva
>massage the gspot
>give attention to the clitoris
>do more of what she likes, less of what she doesn't
>don't stop
>keep going through her orgasm into multiples
>don't stop

But now I understand why they're so clingy and dewy-eyed after me. They've been getting licked for 5 minutes and then cervix-slammed by the denizens of a Mongolian oil painting board.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5K)

I really don't think anyone cares m8

is this before or after the bull is done with her?

Attached: artworks-000421570896-j219qa-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36K)

you're supposed to fuck her too retard

It gets better in the second hour