Average female height: 5'4

Why are females frauding on their height so much lately. The average female height of a white woman in North America is 5'4 (source: verywellfit.com/average-height-for-a-woman-statistics-2632136). So why is it on every dating/social media app I see girls saying they're 5'8 and above? Is it because they all want to be in that Victoria's Secret height?

Attached: equestrian.jpg (640x640, 91K)

So a manlet below 5’8 won’t try to talk to her

that too, but I think women are insecure about their height just as much as manlets are.

Nah, there are few things with more insecurity that a manlet who cares about being a manlet

It's to justify the fact that on average they weigh 170lbs and nobody in their right mind would date a 5'4 woman who is 170lbs.

Attached: jordan_stats.jpg (1110x654, 204K)

Because tall women cant get dates.

please stop posting pics of her. she's so cute it hurts

Most women are also overweight so they lie to themselves about their height to pretend they aren’t fat

Height status, attractive women are frequently 5ft8+. Same case for men

No, height is a masculine characteristic associated with decreased attractiveness after accounting for the fact that white women as a group are both tall and attractive relative to other groups

This, rarely will a tall woman be ugly.

The average height for women in North America includes all women.

The average age of a grill using a dating app must be in the low 20s.

The same thing that is making you have wide hips and bitch tits has been causing grills to be 6' tall, slutty and sexually confused. Namely, tons of plastics, chemicals, and onions in their diet. To be fair, size and height are also related to the availability of food and caloric density. Boomers didn't have as much food, and they didn't have all that shit in their food (therefore, regular-sized grills).

The effects of all of that shows up in younger generations.

Attached: know.jpg (259x194, 5K)

onions, top kek. starts with "s" and rhymes with boy

>height is a masculine characteristic
I mean that attractive faces tend to correlate with height. But overall I think height is just personal perspective. I'm 186cm and my gf is 170cm... she's probably the lowest height I'd go for. I'm not just saying this because I am taller than average though, my face is probably a 5/10

Only tall women are insecure about their height. Height is irrelevant for women

Right, the optimal male height is 6'3, optimal female height is 5'9
This fact infuriates manlets and obese "women"

That girl isnt white

I am a manlet and desu every time I go out I see a good large portion of women are actually taller than 5'4. Most of the shorter women I see tend to be much older women. I constantly am seeing young white 20 somethings up to middle age 40 year old women that easily look to be 5'8 and taller. However this user is right

because they dont want to be seen as hypocritical. they're short as shit but demand a tall Chad. simple as that.

depends on how tall
once you start approaching 6'2+ mark things get sketchy due to having higher levels of growth hormones faces start getting weird and frames get excessively lanky
women who fall between the range of 5'8~6'0 are the ideal height tho

God this is good to know

The smaller and more petite the better imotbqh

There's this one girl at my gym who must be like 5'2 with a teeny bum and little buds she is the qutest thing I've ever seen

So innocent and angelic she has the cutest youngest little face I just want to gobble her up and fill her with seed and protect her from the world

Attached: 1560291004777.jpg (675x676, 43K)

In Belgium it's 5'7 for college girls

>1,80m
>dating a giraffe
Not even once.

Attached: 1533399604507.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

I don't think they're intentionally lying - they're just retarded when it comes to height. I once dated a 5'2" girl who insisted she was 5'7" and when I fraud height and say I'm 6'0" (I'm actually 5'8" lmao) they always believe me

Stop lusting for 14yos, user.

make me

I'm 195cm, I hate dating girls below 170cm, they are just too small
I'll leave them armpit cruisers for you manlets

Height is pretty much what league they are seeded into. Since women never look down, figuratively and literally, their match is going to be above that. For an unusually tall women like a model they are already seeded into league with athlete men for dating.

>tfw will never be a tall girl's literal armpit cruiser

>be 5'11
>not tall enough to be a chad and not short enough to get smothered by a girl
could always go for girls that are like 6'4 but they are rare and they start lacking in the feminine department

Notice how it intentionally leaves out her weight kek

shes a fashion model
weight doesnt really matter that much as long as you're skinny enough
it's all about the frame
she probably weighs like 135 pounds

That's bullshit, most guys think short girls are cute.

>tfw 6'2
>too tall to be a cute trap
>not motivated enough to become an alpha male
I feel you man

Attached: 1547577756028.jpg (677x720, 105K)

Bingo. They limit themselves to guys taller then them and are fighting for scraps. Just like short guys.

Lmao lanklets always try to high cope. I'm 5'10 I tower over most females probably 60% of guys. taller women hit on me as well as short.

Enjoy bumping into ceilings you disgusting alien post body

Stop complaining
I'm 6'6" and want to date women taller than me

>tfw manlet who only messages women taller
WOOOOH DOGGY

Selection bias. Short people are less likely to try to date and are more likely to get into things like video games, anime, and binging stupid Netflix shows.

>The average height for women in North America includes all women.
That's not how it works my dude.

Try you local female rowing teams.

Attached: A0HwDpMCUAA6LMU.jpg (640x960, 102K)

lol at believing height is only caused by the amount of hgh and not also caused by how responsive the long bones are to hgh(genetic) also hgh can alter your face sure but you still have a large genetic component

In NA it's 5'4 because they count the mexican/south american migrant population that are all brown smelly smurfs. In my town growing up most of the white girls were at least 5'6 by sophomore year, many were 5'8 to 5'10.

Kek what? Yes it is

source?

I have to lie about my height on the dating apps. I'm 6'2

A lot of women have no idea how tall they are, they just pick a number that sounds about right. A female co-worker of mine thinks she's 5'7 but she's actually like 5'2.

Tall women are less desirable for the average guy+have higher testosterone which means higher sex drive so they'll be more frequent in dating (hookup) sites.

im 6’0 and my gf is only 5’1, what chances do we have that our kids wont be manlets

t. pissed off faggot manlet. you'll never get your pure aryan maiden to descend from the heavens to save you from yourself by submitting to you and you alone you incel retard. kys.

Attached: 1528687676167.png (1200x794, 1.39M)

Wrong board you retarded faggot. No bump. Reported. Kill yourself.