30 UFC fighters vs 1 bear

30 UFC fighters vs 1 bear

who wins?

Attached: big bear.jpg (1920x1920, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-a-polar-bear-really-more-dangerous-than-a-grizzly-bear
youtube.com/watch?v=RJra0fcMsVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bear 1000 percent

Have sex.

/thread

/thread

the bear would win even if they were 100

t. Incel

how many UFC fighters does it take to fuck a bear?

I practiced aikido and have fucked a cat, does that count?

the bear. the fighters are many, and strong, but they don't have fangs and claws. Humans do not have the capacity to maim or kill such large animals, not without some weapon of sorts. As a rule of thumb, you need a weapon to kill anything that weighs more than 50kg.

Bear vs Kevin McAllister with a suburban house

Who wins

Attached: dy5497dioh431.jpg (1242x1095, 120K)

how much prep dows kevin get

The bear. The bear could take 100 ufc fighters unless they all pinned it instantly. Those things can take bullets and keep coming like it’s nothing, they’re built to fight bears for fucks sake

Depends on how much prep time Kevin gets

O there we go again. It depends on bear type. Against a teddy bear, they will certainly win. However against a polar bear (male can weight 700kg and can be 3m height), there is simply no winning. You will be shredded and eaten. Polar bears are especially dangerous.
>The first time he went up there he noticed big iron cages located around the building. He said what are the cages for? The guy said if for some reason you are outside and you encounter a Polar bear, don't try and make it to the door, get in one of the cages.
>My friends son thought he was joking and said seriously what are the cages for?
>The guy stopped smiling and said seriously get in the cages if you see a Polar bear.

ufc fighters are mostly 100lbs tryhard trash so the bear

Holy shit, I’ve alwyas known polar bears are some bad motherfuckers but sauce on the cages??

Enough to pile on top of it and suffocate it.

to be ernesto the ufc fighters
remember those are fighters, not basedboys
Take can all jump the bear at once to confuse him and then go for the eyes or just kick him in the nuts

Also:
>The best way to avoid being attacked by the completely carnivorous polar bear is not to enter any area where polar bears live, or at least remain inside a hard-shell vehicle or building
They will peel you out and try to get to you.

How many Kyriakos Grizzlies equipped with wolverine claws would it take to kill a grizzly?

Are you seriously this retarded?

Story is from:
>quora.com/Is-a-polar-bear-really-more-dangerous-than-a-grizzly-bear
You can see one:
>youtube.com/watch?v=RJra0fcMsVU

fuuuuuck i would shit my pants so much i would fill the cube with diarrhoea and the rest of my life i would be shrieking in a mental hospital

ufc

pussy (please god never put me in this scenario though)

those are some cute pepes

better in the cube than in its fucking jaws

Bear hands down. Not only will one strike shatter bones, its neck is too wide and thick for any choke and striking it will do absolutely nothing. They are the sharks of the land

This actually depends on bear size. But big bear will 100% kill even 100 UFC fighters.

Attached: 33HYD2P.jpg (960x720, 98K)

Bear unless they are absolutely fearless and all perfectly coordinated in teamwork. They would have to sacrifice some of their own though.
But realistically that bear is gonna kill all of them.

he's a big guy

4u

>Jow Forums incorrectly thinks that it is unrealistic for 30 people using teamwork to kill a single bear, but believes that a fit man could beat a chimp one on one

you guys really are retarded

bear vs gorilla?

I don't know about the bear, but a fit man could definitely defeat a chimp. They are massively overrated by Joe Rogan IQ retards.

Bear absolutely shitstomps, its about twice as big with kitchen knives for hands.

The bear barring luck/being able to gouge out its eyes/RIP off its dick and shove shit up its ass, dozens would die in this attempt tho.
Probably about 10 realistically. The claws give an actual way to hurt it, but 7 or 8 at least would die.

You can get around a chimps neck. Try it with a bear, retard

A grizzly or polar bear could take 1000 of the strongest kicks from the worlds best kicker to the same place and be virtually unphased. A chimp could very well be killed by a kick from a heavyweight fighter, and would also be outweighed and weaker than him. Strength and fighting prowess, is not linear, 5 100lb men are not equal to 1 500 lb man

No fucking way. Chimps are retarded strong, fast, agile, and 100 times more aggressive than people. They would shitstomp a human being in seconds.

Bear walks away after eating 2 dudes and comes back later for survivors

Yes they would destroy an old lady or office worker but a 6'2 220ish lb man could defeat a chimp. He could just slam into the fucking ground until its paste.

Chimp strength is vastly overrated by outdated, flawed studies. As long as the man is prepared to take a bite from the chimp he can win.

let me in, im a fairy
dont you believe in fairies?

Chimps are smaller, weaker, and dumber than a trained human Male. A kick to the skull before it managed to close the distance would knock it out or at the very least knock it down for a second kick.

Wouldn't Vikings have arena type shits with bears? Either way if you tell them that all you gotta do is stick your hand in it's mouth and bite it's tongue off to kill a bear like that one dude, then at least one nigga's gonna be successful.

>30 UFC fighters vs 1 bear
>But big bear will 100% kill even 100 UFC fighters.
user is right, OP is fucking gay for asking this question

Attached: mB26zvjIY0.jpg (960x640, 93K)

The only hope for UFC fighters is to dogpile the bear and maybe suffocate him with their carcasses.

You think sticking your hand in its mouth and then bringing your face even closer to its mouth is the best strategy?

And 30 is definitely not enough for that

Not him, and not saying it would necessarily work, but it is probably your best bet. You're not exactly going to outbox it, getting inside of its reach and triggering its gag reflex while you attack its nose vulnerable spot is probably the best plan available to it. Not saying that it will work but its probably the best alternative when weighing your other options

If they work together well, easily. Just surround, run when it charges at you and kick it hard from behind. It will probably get a couple of then but they'll wear it down to death. Stomp on its knees and shit from behind

This polar bear is a one sided match.

But i really think against your average brown bear, 30 ufc fighter could have their chance. Don't forget they got above average reaction speed, force, etc.. even if 10 or 20 might die who cares? The reste of them got plenty of time to attack the bear while the bear is struggling to shred in pieces the dying ones

How do they hurt it though? Their punches are like that of a child's by comparison, they simply cannot injure it

1 bear will rule them all

Attached: 27891858_152499252133728_2911039725542309888_n.jpg (293x293, 23K)

choking or gouging the eyes?

What would happen if you gave them hunting knives?

the bear was trying to save this man from his prison

They'd win. Their big disadvantage is the bear kills 2-3 at a time while the other 27 rail uselessly. With hunting knives they'd be able to hurt it but some still die

Bear here, y'all fuck bois don't want no shmoke

Yes. Unless you're fighting a gator, most animals hate anything grabbing it's tongue and don't clamp down on it

Attached: Plaque.jpg (630x420, 55K)

The bear would run away, not knowing what the fuck is going on. Arena fight? Assuming full committment to the fight on both sides, the UFC fighters would win. But a few would die or be mutilated to the point where their careers would be over.

UFC win. Half of them die or get wounded but eventually they will get to the eyes and throat.
Once the eyes are out its game over for papa bear.

ah yes, how many kicks a bear can withstand from even the strongest of men was proven by pavlov to be infinity in 1904. i remember reading about his "kick a bear" trials in high school.

I'd like to watch this in some kind of hyper realistic simulation. I think the bear would win. The UFC fighters' nerve would break and they would fail to attack it in any coordinated way.

im happier on a different continent

Do the fighters get any weaponry? It's how our great ancestors fought these beasts. Not even guns, just spears.

30 fighters with spears WOULD kill a bear, even a truck sized one.

A singular man can throw a singular spear that kills a full sized black bear. Only 5 of these people need access to spear the bear in sensitive regions while 15 others get mauled.

Hand on hand contact obviously favors the bear. But every species has different advantages. Bears don't hunt in packs, they hunt with big claws, fast acceleration, etc. Humans evolved to use tools and work in groups to kill monsterous predators. It's not some unfair advantage, we evolved in the same environments as these animals.

Attached: 3fbf0493-323c-44a2-ba58-9f2c060b2b77..png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

say goodbye to your genitals

Attached: 1560978115495.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

what type of bear?

not a black bear

shit meant for:
sorry

Attached: 1560767318368.png (406x452, 30K)

are the ufc fighters fearless?

ufc fighters will win the bear will get worn out after killing the 10th guy.
Also requesting the Jow Forums deserted island greentext, I just remembered it.

Gawd damn. Those are some god damn claws.

if you grab a chimp you better be prepared to get hit or grabbed and ripped at in your vulnerable spots like your nuts, face or ears and whatnot

This shithole will never change

Attached: fitizen.jpg (576x670, 141K)

Depends what kind of bear, desu.

This stories bs man that thing was a baby anyone couldve done it

How many times can a child punch you before you are harmed?