How old are you, robots...

How old are you, robots? I'll be 27 in a month and I feel like I can't even relate to most people here anymore due to them all being 98+ babies.

Attached: 1460498102523.jpg (1944x2592, 1.09M)

I'm 23 and can't relate to most people here anyways. Not because I'm too old but i just don't care about anything that troubles most people. Just fuck it, ya know?

29 is my ORIGINAL age

I'm turning 21 in August. Pretty chill. Just want to get my life together while I'm still young.

this age is originally mine, too

24 and can relate to what this user said. Most of the shit on here now is whining about women. I just wanna know how to feel like an actual person with a soul again.

26 and definitely getting too old to be here. can't even relate most of these faggots

i can't relate to people younger than me, it's impossible. there's too much new pop culture meme shit popping out every 5 seconds.

there's a new popular video game every month. we keep seeing these streamers who i've never heard of in my fucking life but have like millions of children subscribers. there's like 400 new musical artists a month, 200 new tv shows a month, shit tons of fake news, 1000 "news" sources.

you have to have a smart phone embedded up your asshole 24/7 to keep up with the amount of over saturation going on.

30 and this place has gone to complete shit. We all knew the brief period of r9k being a place of culture would never last. But the "funny stories" period lasted way longer and was actually a decent use of bandwidth. The mistake was moot bringing the board back after the first invasion of whiners and subsequent deletion. It's been shit ever since and you should all kys.

Nice, I'm joining the 29 club later this month

Attached: boomers_grilling.gif (500x500, 97K)

>98+ babies.
>be 98
>get called a baby

*breath in* aahhh... i felt so old

25. '93 born.
Maximum doomermode.

37 and outside of a hooker here and there, absolutely nothing. Im grotesque so I understand why no woman would touch me. But it still hurts at time.

I'm 37 and anyone born in Heisei is a snot-eating little shit rolling around in a bobbycar.

Attached: 1385025353249.jpg (670x701, 139K)

Just turned 28 last month
I miss the old r9k before reboot

nearly 26, I've been a robot this whole decade so far

35 KHV who is pretty much dead inside at this point. Entire life boils down to trying to distract myself and just wait to die. I used to think I could hold out but lately ive been thinking I really need to just shoot myself and be done with it.

>be 28
>don't like any different than i did 5-8 years ago
>still too old for late teens/early 20's girls because i'm now part of the "older man" category
>starting to understand why guys who are 40 still hit on 18 and 19 year olds

21, 22 in a couple months. Thinking about using tinder to erase my kv status but what I really want is a gf. Unfortunately all the girls on tinder and bumble seem like insufferable whores

22 in a few week and I don't even celebrate my birthday for 5 years now, I'll probably go outside for a walk on nighttime when it's my birthday this year.

>can't relate to most people here anyways. Not because I'm too old but i just don't care about anything that troubles most people. Just fuck it, ya know?
I'm 25 and I get this, I don't relate to most of the people on this board even though we're in similarish circumstances, I feel like a lot of them are just making a big deal out of things in the end, the lack of caring might be considered a problem by some though, in Jow Forums vernacular I think most people here are just "failed normies".