Aging

Anons 30+ and 40+ what health differences did you notice after you hit these ages? How do you deal with them? My asthma has come back and I get random pains throughout my body during the day. They only last a minute befofe subsiding.

Attached: 1560994173092.jpg (1080x1256, 60K)

How to get dat dere Pillar Men aesthetics, brahs?

Attached: 70bfe95629bd5f2a1821a625db7a4e99a54af0bf_hq.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>slower recovery
>get injured more easily
>can't tolerate as much junk food before feeling terrible
>get random body dysfunctions

If I eat clean and don't over do it in the gym I don't really feel older than 20, but it's less forgiving to live unhealthy

Good to know, thanks user

Honestly at 35 I feel great. But then again when I was in my early 20s I was a sack of shit.

Perfect answer. I would add that getting enough sleep is also important to watch.

35 here...

Absolutely nothing really. Sex drive comes and goes... but it was the same way in my mid-twenties. I'm in the best shape of my life now... not as lean, but more muscle.

The only thing is that your diet has to be more on point or it'll just instantly make you fatter, but I can still lose weight fast.

I would say then, that it's harder to hide bad habits as you get older... like getting little sleep and eating junk.

31 y.o., recovery is shittier and I can't get away with cutting on sleep even a little bit. Other than that I feel the same.

>35yo
>6'0"
>165lbs
>1/2/~3/~4 lol

I love my 30s. I'm in better shape than ever before, and I'm not a douchey 20-something.

Things that used to take discipline are now just habit. I don't even WANT sweets or alcohol. I don't even WANT to stay up late. I don't even WANT to play video games.

My dad is in his 70s and is shredded up and handsome. The future is bright.

Attached: bod.png (468x839, 650K)

holy shit it's the real life pillar men

40 here.
started having anxiety attacks due to work stress. need to cut drinking and be pretty clean. otherwise, i look and feel pretty good, like 30 still

31 here, nothing

Mid 30s best shape of my life.

Attached: 700161AA-1FBD-4440-9344-CCF63270C281.jpg (1206x1800, 519K)

I’m this guy

This is accurate.

32 years old.

Recovery slows down quite a bit so don't expect to be able to pull off routines that involve 5 or 6 days of working out each week.

Sleep has become VERY important - you'll quickly find that you can no longer tolerate running on 3 or 4 hours of sleep like you did when you were under 25 years old.

Also you have to be a lot more vigilant when adding food to your diet as fat gain becomes a lot easier.

That being said I still look and feel better than I ever did during my 20s so remember that a clean lifestyle beats all.

damn mirin´
How long did that take you?

After 30 any injury, minor or major, is just going to stick around and be your new normal.

I jammed my finger throwing clothes into my washing machine months ago, and the pain is pretty much permanent now.

I'm 34 and my discipline, finances, and schedule is the steadiest it's ever been. It definitely counteracts anything aging would do. I'm the biggest, leanest and strongest I've ever been. Cardio shape as well.

It's all due to routine and discipline. Plus my wife cooks a lot of healthy food, and I can afford better food now. I wish I lived like this 10 years ago so I could compare.

i passed 30, no i haven't noticed any decrease in performance, recovery or health and my body feels as good as ever.

>Recovery slows down quite a bit so don't expect to be able to pull off routines that involve 5 or 6 days of working out each week.
lmao you are seriously fucking your self up with this belief and if you experience decrease in recovery rate at that age then i am pretty sure it can be explained by other factors.

Thanks man. I was always skinny. Then got fat. 200lb at 5’9”. Then I did cardio and counted calories and dropped almost 60lb but was still skinny fat. That took only a few months. The real muscle and stuff didn’t come for another 1.5 years because I basically recomped. Been 3.5 years total but it could be done way sooner. I just didn’t know what I was doing and I’m obsessed with not getting fat or losing my abs. Never ate right or trained before this. Nothing. I still don’t even follow a real lifting program I just make my own.

soon 33. Mental focus is worse, skin complexion worse. Lower energy. Less lust for sex

imagine being on Jow Forums after 30, how isn't this site too childich for you, oh, right u are autist

stories like this really inspire me. Yesterday my childhood friend who Im still in contact with sent me a pic of him and I was blown away. Looks like damn Adonis and I remember when he was literal skeleton mode at the end of HS. That was just year ago

And this inspires me. Thank you. I don’t have any social media and keep a small circle so I don’t really show anyone. Plus I don’t wanna look like a douche. The only downside is I really want to eat more and wanna build muscle but I’m scared lol.

Age is just a number to a certain extent.

Two factors come into play - genetics and training. If you want longevity then go for a high volume and low to moderate weight routine that keeps you well flooded with your body's juices. I would stay away from the heavy compound exercises unless you have done them for a long time and you're not dragging along nagging injuries which seem to worsen.
Some people are born to lift like animals but most are not. All weight is of course relative to your structure - if you're frail in the bone department it is advisable to not overburden your structure constantly. The older you get, the more you have to train.

For older folks the pump seems to go away BUT this is not due to their age but due to compression of their spine and thus "damage" to the nerves. Pay special attention to your neck as a dysfunction there will eventually wear down your whole body.

All the 30+ anons ITT claim they feel much better than in their twenties... Which would be strange since t-levels take a drop during your thirties. But they're all stating they cleaned up their diet, so I guess diet is the most important thing to watch

Gonna turn 25 this year and although I'm in great shape, I really want to clean up my diet and possibly even stop drinking alcohol (even though I only drink on social occasions)

most people don't start losing T levels until their mid 40s. stop spreading disinfo