This white girl prefers asian men. How does that make you feel? Be as honest as possible

This white girl prefers asian men. How does that make you feel? Be as honest as possible.

Attached: 6476FCA4-E895-4DB8-94BD-F0DCBA8799C1.jpg (1200x900, 254K)

Better you than the niggers, honestly.

It's nice that people put aside their prejudices to pursue who they love.

>prefers asian men that look like kpop idols that arent manlets

Most people here are weebcucks so they jerk off to the idea of an Asian (especially Japanese) fucking their woman.

>How does that make you feel?

Dont care

I don't care. I only hate niggers and Jews.

I don't mind at all. She is quite pretty, but beyond that, her choice of partner is part of her autonomy and I have no right to disturb that autonomy, and in my opinion, neither do you.

>tfw belief tier garbage is all you see on this board these days.

Nice butterface you got there, Chang lol, You can have the white man's leftover's, no harm in that

It makes me feel like I'll never be loved, but not for stupid pol racism reasons.

All women prefer guys that aren't me. Why should I even care about this random person?

I don't know her
She doesn't know of my existence
Why would I give a shit?

Attached: 1551648776490.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Makes me think of my own life. About how ill never be loved.

Is that Rachel from Rachel and Jun?

No this is Cathy Cat

isnt that the 30+ year old roastie who dresses like a child/doll and promotes racemixing to japanese girls?

I don't care if white women divorce rape asian guys

Attached: 1543060216015.jpg (395x394, 33K)

Feel sorry for Chang, white women are trash. AMWF have high divorce rates.

the term "white" obviously has no meaning anymore.
if their skin is light toned, then they're white in people's eyes lol.

proof that humans actually attribute status to skin color.

I can't blame her. I prefer Asians to blacks too.

she's not fat so I don't give a shit

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1547375094211.jpg (960x1280, 208K)

God, I want to drink her bathwater.

Shes german. How is that not white

Attached: A4A1B447-B16C-4CA4-BF92-22D5962029F7.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I ended up watching a few videos because of this post. She's pretty cute, would bang.

Why are you posting my girlfriend?

Good for her. I don't give a flying fuck.

Claire Redfield!

fuuuck I want a fat girl to have sex and cuddles with, but I don't want a public relationship

I see she that girl that draws?

What's with her?

She doesn't look as attractive as the thumbnail made her out to be. But to answer the question, makes me kinda pissed.
>Be half white, half asian
>Whites are a minority where I live
>Asian dominant area
>Growing up, asian kids hated me for being half white and I grew up a loner, didn't make any friends until I was 16
>Only white grill I met and she was fucking gorgeous
>Let her cheat off my work all the time, use my iPod, borrow my phone, etc.
>Ask her out a few times
>She says okay but then always makes excuses not to when the time comes
>Tell her I'm in love with her
>"I love you too, user, but not like that! You're like a brother to me!"
>Feel like punching something
>Later on, we're in photography class and she's talking with her other friend across from me
>Overhear her say, "I like asian guys too!"
>Look at her like 'WTF'
>"But you're not Japanese, user!"
>Drop contact with her after that
>Teacher tells me she fucks niggers
>Stalk her on fagbook after graduation and find out she got knocked up by some beaner
>Tfw too white for asian bitches that usually are sticking to their own
>Tfw not the trendy kind of asian that dumb white roasties want because "lol anime and j-rock xD" and "muh k[ike]-pop!"
Should've killed her when I had the chance but I guess she wouldn't have been worth it in the end, plus the white race is embarrassing itself into extinction so it's whatever at this point.

Wanting to fuck BTS doesn't count as having an asian guy preference

Just go get a white girl who hates asians but is ok with u cuz u look white

Happy. I'm not Asian myself, but the idea that a cute girl can be attracted to mongoloid looking faces gives me hope.

Uh, like I just learned an embarrassing fact about a stranger? It's not like white guys aren't already drowning in pussy anyway.

It's ok.
Just don't have any children.

um shes getting tiny dick i feel horrible for her

As long as she ain't banging those GOD DAMN NAGGERS

Eh, I've had a gf for years now and it's weird because a lot of people used to say I looked white for most of my life, but now they say I look Japanese... although I guess it's just genetic. I know when I was way younger I definitely looked asian as fuck. But yeah, people can't make up their minds on my image. Perks of being a mutt I guess. Anons have also guessed that I was some kind of goatfucking snackbar or Native American before too. My gf doesn't hate asians or whites. She's half white and IIRC almost half Puerto Rican, with some kike blood, which is extremely unfortunate.

She has an insane person's eyes. And she looks like she smells like cats so have at her, Jackie Chan.

I don't care because I don't know her.

>How does that make you feel?
dreadful since the ginger gene is dying, hapas are ugly and i'm guessing half ginger ones look even worse

Unless she is on the same train line as me with similar interests it really does the affect me

i am an asian male and it is impossible to get a girl friend because the majority of asian males are ugly as fuck

I'm never going to meet her or talk to her so why would I care, it doesn't effect me in the slightest

I don't know her so I don't give a shit.

Well, I think it's kinda silly to say that you "prefer" some people because of their race. I think that when it comes to dating, people should treat other people as individuals.
But if she has dated asian men and maybe tends to like their appearance more, so what?
She should do that, you should date a person you like.

That's cool. Aren't asian boys usually the one that receive the least interest?