I finally got a shaman mask after over a week

I finally got a shaman mask after over a week

i went from 41 to 75 range trying to get it

: )

Attached: shaman mask.png (491x324, 44K)

osrs is a grindy piece of shit
fuck that game

runescape is fun

im going to get my fishing to 65 now so i can fish karambwans

Attached: smacc.gif (294x233, 226K)

tried to get back into osrs for a while. joined the /osg/ chat and they were all talking about traps. realized this was the sort of people that played rs.
lost interest

>communicating
normie lmao

yes but sometimes it is fun in there

Add bastetochip on osrs. I'm new to game. Just got like 29m worth of stuff from falador balloons and just training magic.

Attached: 1549411084879.jpg (2272x1704, 700K)

i'll be ur gf for a bond :))

wow that is a good amount to start your account with

>feel like playing osrs
>realize there's nothing to do on f2p
>get members
>play for a day
>quit
>repeat next month

woah! that's like $20 buckaroos worth of gold!

Hi Mols

hmm this is not who you think it is

Never played Runescape, is it worth getting into?

rs3 is the better game

umm... user are u ok

I'm not sure how it would be for a new player today but it is fun if you have played before in the past

cool mask ymel

just got 99 mining in rs3.

gz

my account that got migrated into rs3 is like lvl 60 i think lol

I'm trying to grind out enough money for a bond before my membership runs out. Figured fletching would do it, but I'm only 65 and don't want to spend 220gp per yew log, so now I've gotta go level woodcutting to get them

good shit user
i just got a fire giant champion scroll on my slayer task

Train hunter and catch red chins.

why not do a couple hours of barrows for easy bond? its low lvl enough for anyone to do it

>not mining gems 20k+ per invo
>not looting pvpers for food and supplies, even equipment to ge
>not grinding for obsidian capes/mauls/daggers
>not flipping runes
>not merching
its free money, user. you can make more collecting and selling cow hides.

whoa what the fuck are you kidding me? i never knew you could get money from the fally party room.

add G DUBYA BUSH I play every fuckin day im a nerd.

It's like you think I have any idea what I'm doing. I'll look into this shit after uni though, cheers

Iys probably not a lot. Just bunch of runes and amulets. I also read on a forum that the games economy is messed up from duplication bugs. I dont know if i will play once i run out of runes. Takes too long to craft them.

Attached: 1550827603986.jpg (696x785, 35K)

Been doing fishing trawlers these past few days and for the first time in my life it got me thinking why the fuck do I even play this game. While fishing trawlers itself isn't very different than any other grind, the lack of constant xp rates makes it seem so redundant. But then once I get one out of the four Angler pieces, it suddenly seems worth it and my love for the game returns.

Can't install this piece of shit game, fuck you.

I felt this way grinding Pest Control

no, I played for a while and its cancer, its not fun if you have bad depression.
I quit the day I paid for membership.
>its wagecucking in a game

This game is literally wonderful for depression what are you talking about? I play this just to feel rewarded