Not a single soul:

Nobody I said!:

You don’t believe me?:

Well why don’t you check Jow Forumsfitness:

They’ve removed SS/SL from their wiki:

So literally nobody in the universe!:

Not even the Milky Way:

Not even the Snickers Bar:

Jow Forums: SS and SL is a good beginner program.

Attached: 4EF2F313-C698-498D-9B5F-9C4A2B9FF6EA.png (506x900, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/thefitness.wiki/faq/starting-strength-and-stronglifts-not-recommended/?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back

kys

It's still there dumbass

google.com/amp/s/thefitness.wiki/faq/starting-strength-and-stronglifts-not-recommended/?amp

>le funny r*ddit meme

Not an argument.

I'm tired of this Basketball-American twitter meme

seethe

Sheesh

Attached: 96149485-6EB4-43A6-8151-375A49BD4C15.jpg (528x792, 66K)

Very first thing they mention is
>they are bad for muscle growth
Stopped reading right there. The point of the beginner programs isn't to grow large muscles. It's to perfect your form and build your strength. Do your hypertrophy AFTER SS/SL

Neither is your shitty meme. Please go back. We don't want you here.

AA fucking sucks. The retard on reddit still recommend it on a daily basis though.
"Hey guys would doing x exercise target my chest more?"
Do SS
"How many calories should my deficit be if I lift 6 times a week and weight 200lbs at 5'11?"
Why are you lifting 6 times a week? Do SS
The retard that made that program probably lurks here and on reddit with his 100 accounts and shills for SS every time someone wants a program or some advise

idk when did SS/SL become a meme that you need to do for 6 months to 3 years? It's a strength training routine meant to train your nervous system for high loads of weight. You aren't doing it to get jacked, you're doing it to create a base so that hypertrophy routines are more effective.

SS*

Good job OP. Summerfit is easy to troll.

Here's what r*ddit recommends instead

Attached: firefox_2019-06-21_11-15-43.png (809x682, 54K)

name a better beginner program faggot
typical bodybuilding pleb who doesn’t understand the point of SS

This is literally the beginning of SS, just backwards. What the fuck?

GSLP

OP you have gone beyond normal faggotry, congrats

>google.com/amp/s/thefitness.wiki/faq/starting-strength-and-stronglifts-not-recommended/?amp
>Sunday – Nothing
>Monday – 3/5
>Tuesday – Nothing
>Wednesday – Nothing
>Thursday – Nothing
>Friday – 3/5
>Saturday – Nothing
>Sunday – Nothing
>Monday – Nothing
>Tuesday – Nothing
>Wednesday – 3/5
>Thursday – Nothing
>Friday – Nothing
>Saturday – Nothing
B-but...that's not even the program. Strawman!

This is such a bad and stupid post, even if i would agree with you, i wouldn't admit it because your are so embarrassing.

SS you squat every workout, doesnt have the amrap set, and uses power cleans for back exercise

Back to plebbit in the name of God

Attached: 1wwl93.jpg (338x678, 49K)

Only mark is autistic about power cleans. Most SS coaches and online guides replace it with barbell rows.

So yeah, less squatting. Congratulations.

This is a great guide for people that don't want to get fucking anywhere.

holy shit this is almost as bad as frog/wojakposting

Rows are unironically the biggest meme exercise there is. Only high schoolers do them.

If you are decent with rows your lats will explode

>muh aesthetics

Jesus why get the fuck out of here

Attached: 1f1.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

So what is the actual refutation to this reddit opinion against SS/SL?

>twitter memes

SS is a fine beginning program if you’re still learning form. Not understanding form is like skating without knowing footing. You’re going to fall on your face eventually and get injured. You fucking retards think it’s a bad beginning program because fucking faggots like you more than likely use it for a whole fucking year before switching to something else. You should be using it for 3 or 4 months before moving on

I understand where you're coming from. So what is your recommended replacement for power cleans? Or do you advocate for that?

Read their fucking reasoning beyond it. R*ddit is too stupid to understand that it is a STARTING program, meant to build STRENGTH. They attack it for not enough volume/intensity and think you're supposed to do it for long term.

In other words, they have no fucking idea what they're talking about

Stop thinking so much and just talk to her, you fucking autismo

I think cleans are great. But deadlifts and weighted chinups are sufficient if you don't wanna do them

Cool beans

Thanks bro

I wouldn't recommend AMRAP on the last working set for beginners, they're gonna get hurt. Honestly if you do 3x5 or 5x5 right there shouldn't be anything left after the 5th rep of the last set.
>also 3x5 deadlift
>not 1x5
Shiggy

>This is a great guide for people that don't want to get fucking anywhere.
your alternative?

please stop
your existence makes me sad

Attached: 1509506471994.jpg (552x748, 53K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being this much of a plebbit

Attached: 1554783258928.jpg (613x565, 42K)

read Models by Mark Manson, or the more condensed version- The Book of Pook

Not that user, but the isseu ssems that reddit shat on SS and proposed an alternative which is a modfied SS made by someone who doesn't understand the program.

That being said, if I were to put a novice program fro the average teen or regular dude with no athletic background and probably out of shape; just off mi mind I would have them do something like:

-Squats
-Bench press
-Barbell rows
-OHP
-Lat pulldowns
-Some sort of deadlift (conventional, SLDL, RDL or trap bar)

3xweek with an off day in between. All for 3x8, start light, try to increase reps every workout until you get to 3x12, then increase weight and start over. Keep rest times to 1-3 minutes. Do this until the workout gets too grueling or takes forever to complete, then switch to something else.