Did i fell for the ss meme

ok so i reached 2.5 plates squat, and my bench is only at 1.5 plates, and my ohp is at 50 kg.. all of those for 6x4.
dont get me worng, my upper body is fine, my question is if i can neglect legs for a while in order to get a better upper body?
stats:
5'11, 76 kg, been working out for a year and a half(started at 60 kg)

Attached: 20190621_152658.jpg (4160x2080, 2.21M)

Are you the same fag who posted that plebbit thread as well?

What's wrong with posting on reddit?

kek
Pressing/upper body progesses more slowly than lower body. Might as well build both. But if you're insecure you can just hit squats at the same weight until bench increases

at this rate i will hit 1/2/5/6 not 1/2/3/4. i can put more weight every leg day and its taking me weeks to progress on bench and ohp

You're not going to keep putting 10-15lbs on the Squat/Deadlift every workout. If you're at 2.5 pl8 squat you should be on phase 2 which tells you to add chinups and power cleans/barbell rows

I agree with You're at the point where you should be adding in dips, chinups, pullups, PC, rows etc. (and curls/tricep extensions at the end of your 3rd workout of the week)

Nothing, based redditor

Im at 1.75 plates rows and 1 plate for chin ups and dips. I just want to get my upper compounds higher and idk how. maybe i just have bad upper genetics or some shit..

heres my upper body

Attached: sketch-1561138427025.png (1440x1544, 2.34M)

wtf man, I'm doing 10 kg squats, 1pl8 bench press, 1pl8 deadlifts and 7.5kg ohp. what am i doing wrong lads

>I just want to get my upper compounds higher and idk how
Are you still progressing OHP/bench on SS? Or have you stalled yet? After stalling a few times you're supposed to move on to another program with more volume

What the fuck does this user look like

>10 kg squat
What

Shoo shoo spooky skeleton

what do you mean by stall? I still progress on them, just very slowly(i add 1 rep every day and the week after i add 1.25 kg)

Nothing as long as you remember to kys yourself afterwards.

>SS for 1.5 years
yes

you look exactly how you should for a natural
if you want to get bigger, add more reps or weight squat deeper and don't cheat the weight up using your back

bro you have drumsticks for legs go do some calve raises and hit the leg press.

I did SS for a few months, full body for a few months, now U/L SS style

forgot to mention those are my 5 rep weights