Feeling sick and lonely. Don't really have anyone to talk to. I'm afraid of talking to people. My head hurts...

Feeling sick and lonely. Don't really have anyone to talk to. I'm afraid of talking to people. My head hurts. I don't have any friends. Hi robots.

Attached: art-by-kanoguti.png (860x592, 669K)

Hi user. What are you up to?

Talk with us user, my head hurts as well

Am I still banned lmao

Attached: downloadfile-87.jpg (560x840, 235K)

Sitting in bed, feeling sick and wishing I could have the drive to play games. When I don't play games, I think bad thoughts. When I think bad thoughts, my head hurts more.

>FemalePosterWorstPoster
No bpd threads open?

Attached: 1544836182600.jpg (320x320, 14K)

I'm fucking sad, lonely, bored and it's time to sleep and I have done absolutely nothing. I feel like shit. I'm ugly, fat, a fucking loser and I hate my fucking life. I fucking hate it hate it hate it. I can't fucking take it anymore. It's not even fucking funny anymore.

Thanks for listening OP.

Attached: 1539054335856.png (468x501, 324K)

>Hmmm, what games do you play mah dude?
>what bad thoughts do you have?

Is your actual situation fine? Is everything and everyone around you doing great, but on the inside you just can't be happy?

Because that's how I feel.

Have you thought about doing a diet and workout?
I've heard good things of the Keto diet as it suposedly gives the fastest results

are you comparing yourself to others? you know life isnt a race so we're all going our individual pace. that nothing to concern yourself with. it can also be the source for motivation. your attitude directly affects your reality

Recently finished Kirby Star Allies DLC, and now I'm trying out Wargroove. Would be playing it, if i didn't feel like shit...

When I was on the Keto diet and I fasted I just felt so good. It was like being on a natural high. It was great. I'm not actually fat. I weight like 70kg. My problem is that I'm skinnyfat.

Attached: DvbpMmkWkAMLdxo.jpg (676x1020, 167K)

Maybe what you need is sleep, when i get headaches im usually tired and it causes me to hate myself and the world. Then you can wake up to play vidya

And how old are are you?
How's your life? I've always believed that changing ones life is entirely doable

But then it's a weekday... and when I'm awake, it's just noise, noise, noise and noise..

sleep is good i cant deny that. but using it escape mental problems is escapism and just pushes the issue to be faced again.later. OP are you physically ill or suffering from intrusive thought? sleep can definitely help, but please tell us whats on your mind

You know, these threads are really helpful for me. Makes me realize how self indulgent I am with my self pity and wallowing instead of forming steps needed to climb out of the hole I've dug.

You must not run away from the bad thoughts. Those bad thoughts are trying to tell you something.

Is this an insult

What do you mean by noise? Maybe it's similar to what i get sometimes. (It becomes hard to think straight and everything seems cloudy)
But sometimes is better to really be awake, interact with the world

I dont mean it as escapism, i mean it as a way to clear your mind, being tired often leads to headaches and general negativity, sleeping is good because during sleep the mind recolects itself

Same here. I'm "skinny" and don't weigh a lot but it's only because I have no muscle. My stomach is disgusting and my legs are enormous while my arms are twigs.

Partially, but only because what you say resonates. Feeling depressed is self indulgent to some extent, a sort of everything vs me battle.

i agree on both fronts. OP maybe youve fallen into routine? engaging with the world and having a regular sleep schedule would go far. do you have hobbies op

Video games. Anime sometimes. But i spend most of my time moping around and being sad.

I don't want to die though

Switch your routine a little bit, get a hobby, learn to play an instrument or get into crafting stuff. Creative stuff is really good for the mind, if you have troubles talkong with people write a diary maybe, it helps me sometime to write in my diary when i'm too stressed, maybe it could help you.

21. My life is Ok but sometimes I just hate it. The loneliness has got to me.

Attached: WM201809JAPA005.jpg (320x480, 31K)

mental talk and self doubt are internal problems and need internal solutions. with all these thoughts maybe it numbs you to the world? if thats the case maybe take up some breath work to slow down your thoughts. Yoga could also benefit you

Well, as i said to OP maybe a hobby could keep you busy. If you feel alone you can always try to find friend in vidya. Trust me, there are amazing people in some videogames. I've met great people to games like csgo, battlefield, comedy night, garrys mod, etc.
Dont isolate yourself from the world buddy, there is people out there, you just gotta look in the right places. Imo vidya are the best places for robots.

You will not die, on the contrary my friend you will live.

Hi OP,

I hope you feel better from being sick~
Get well soon ^^

Kind regards,
a fren

Attached: Bzfrnxf.jpg (1242x746, 131K)

youre young as hell. use that as motivation and take advantage of it. The twenties are usually a time when people begin to understand their relationships with the world. Keep a balanced head, take a step back from your frustration and get to know your demons. be at peace with your misery right now, life is barely beginning to unfold for you

and this goes to OP as well, keep telling yourself you'll make it until you convince yourself that you will.

Ok, good night guys, hope your lives become happier soon :^)