Do normies have souls?

I swear look at pic related these people litteraly look like souless artificial humans. Crazy shit man.

People really find them attractive?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04-03-10-15(1).png (1080x1474, 1.97M)

And here is le picture number two

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04-03-09-56(1).png (1080x1306, 1.55M)

>the fag hoverhanding a girl
lmao

notice how the other two fags aren't hoverhanding though...they probably just don't want to be accused of "rape" by the roastie.

Just imagine seeing these 4 twinks posing for this picture
The amount of cringe

Literally soulless NPCs

Imagine how easy their lives are

I see the bogdanoff clone experiments are nearing completion.

>people with rich parents
>money out of literally anywhere
>spends millions on drugs
>life is partying, fucking and using substances, maybe being an internet entity often
>no difficulties
>no depth
>this is all there is to them

Youd be surprised at the staggering amount of millenials that are like this. People who are still underage even

Its disgusting

Legit some fuckin' MKUltra mindwipe shit

>Youd be surprised at the staggering amount of millenials that are like this
How is that even possible? I thought the amount of rich people in comparison to poor people was on the decline

When are we gonna start a national campaign to beat the shit out of Influencers and take them down a peg? I've been thinking about this for a couple days now and striking fear (an actual emotion) into the hearts of these soulless mindless plastic drones would hopefully start sending a message.

These are the people influencing everyone at school, online and specially fucking instagram, so every other young person under 21 ends up being a budget version of these mongrels, gobbling up trends until all the mongrels over use it and make way for the new one

Talking abt america mostly

I think there's a certain portion of the population (unsure how much) that are literal npc's. Not in that they are biologically incapable of meta-awareness, but that a combination of bad genes and non-challenging experiences creates an environment in which their meta-awareness is never encouraged into existence. They are automatons, going purely off of instinct and the winds of emotion in their mind. They've never stepped back beyond these animalistic pressures to think on their own terms. It's not that they don't feel or think, but that they feel and think in the way a basic animal does, like a duck or a squirrel. Vis a vis Bentham, they can suffer and thus deserve moral consideration, but they are in there with the animals

Attached: 1543548682962.jpg (500x500, 70K)

those are faggots op (xxx)

Literally. They look so soulless. I've seen more awareness in the eyes of my dog

Attached: NPC.jpg (880x480, 40K)

Those look like little babies, why are you jealous of children?

A couple of faggots and a white guy with an asian girl. Pathetic, don't tell me you are jelly of then OP.

This is what Germans meant by 'untermensch'. Sub-human is a bad translation but it does convey the actual meaning, that is, NPC.

When the Nazis said certain nations were 'sub-human' they mean they were full of NPCs and non-thinkers.

imagine being this jealous of NPCs

You don't need to be rich to not have a job and take drugs. I spent years on welfare doing drugs and hanging out with friends/gf and playing video games. Then when you're older you get to spin a story about being a recovering addict and the girls get wet all over again :)

No, you're just being an asshole and ascribing non-human traits to these humans based on dumb behavioral observations without understanding who these people are. You're right when you say their meta-awareness isn't encouraged into existence but it's not because they feel and think like an animal does, at the whim of emotions, but that they're simply not up to snuff to your definition of what constitutes behaving in a way which if your behavior was viewed by anyone they would be able to say you're definitely NOT an automaton.

Basically, I don't think you're so aware as you think and neither am I. The only thing that makes these guys soulless is their uncanny dumb twink bodies but I guess it's kinda hot so I can see why it would spark so much discussion.

Attached: 1298088278077.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

You know you're both describing yourself right? People without complex thought but have convinced themselves they have value and meaning despite the fact that if you were to disappear overnight nobody would notice your absence? The people you call NPCs actually have impact on the world, their absence would be noticed and missed by someone. I doubt you both could say the same.

NPCs are required for a game to run, hence it never meant they were useless but generic non-thinkers.
They exist so the world can function but they aren't the drivers of the story.

Attached: Dragon's Dogma_ Dark Arisen Screenshot_237.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>They exist so the world can function but they aren't the drivers of the story.
You'd think you'd be aware enough to know you have no impact on ANY story but I guess not; NPCism runs deep it seems.

Should have also mentioned that NPCs aren't required for a world to run, they simply give depth and character to the world.

When did I ever say I had an impact on the story? Hm?
I've seen the boundry of the narritive and have stepped to the edge to observe but I can never break free.

Attached: Dragon's Dogma_ Dark Arisen Screenshot_32.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>he's pretending like he wasn't implying he was a PC and those dirty, disgusting normies are the REAL NPCs
>narritive
>pseudo-intellectually philosophizing a reason why he has no impact on the world
Odd boy.

>certain nations
All nations, otherwise world would stop.

I think people with mental illnesses are the real NPCs. It's like they want to be functional humans but their code is just broken, causing them to do stupid shit that they themselves know is irrational.

' Main deficiency of active people. Active men are usually lacking in higher activity--I mean individual activity. They are active as officials, businessmen, scholars, that is, as generic beings, but not as quite particular, single and unique men. In this respect they are lazy.

It is the misfortune of active men that their activity is almost always a bit irrational. For example, one must not inquire of the money-gathering banker what the purpose for his restless activity is: it is irrational. Active people roll like a stone, conforming to the stupidity of mechanics.

Today as always, men fall into two groups: slaves and free men. Whoever does not have two-thirds of his day for himself, is a slave, whatever he may be: a statesman, a businessman, an official, or a scholar.'

- 'Menschliches, Allzumenschliches: Ein Buch fur freie Geister (1880)'

Attached: Dragon's Dogma_ Dark Arisen Screenshot_38.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

NPC-s function well brainlet unless they have a bug or something
>NPC-s are the people who accept social norms keep the rules belive what they was told to belive follow orders people who fell for the capitalism and succes memes and wasting their time buying useless shit and working like hell on the other hand PCs work for their own wealth and succes or doesn't even work if they think its useless waste of time

>I'm an NPC without thoughts of my own; here is what someone better than me has to say on the subject whom I happen to agree with: The Post
Whether his statement is accurate or not is a separate discussion, I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with it -- I'm merely pointing out that the lack of originality in your thoughts and arguments is indicative on NPCism and thus what you have to say is irrelevant. Like when a parrot talks to you at the zoo, it's a source of amusement but you don't dwell on it, you move on and treat the parrot for what it is: a parrot.

>hollywood
found your problem. this shit is creepy by normie standards, probably some 40-something "talent agent" behind the camera who watches them jerk off

>'you're a NPC if you accuse others of being a NPC'
>he said, accusing the accuser of being a NPC
Does that make you a NPC?

Also, I've corrected you before. You always return saying your stupid shit.
Hmm, just like NPC.

Attached: 1469546105684.png (398x582, 340K)

>'you're a NPC if you accuse others of being a NPC'
Who said this? I certainly didn't.

>Also, I've corrected you before.
No, you think you've corrected me but that's just a misunderstanding on your part.

>Who said this? I certainly didn't.
>he's pretending like he wasn't implying he was a PC and those dirty, disgusting NPC-namers are the REAL NPCs

Heh, get fucked though. I've already seen the rest of your dialouge so I won't need to be reading it anymore.

You missed the point I was making. I was saying you're hypocritical because you call normies NPCs for not thinking the way you do yet they actually have an impact on the world whilst you don't. It had nothing to do with you accusing them of being NPCs.

>I've already seen the rest of your dialouge so I won't need to be reading it anymore.
It's better to run and feel good about yourself than stay and fight a losing battle. Good on you.

They look like twins, and they're holding each other like that? Hmm

what if the manic phase for bipolar people is when their owner logs on to the account. he's just trolling and thinks it's funny to fuck things up

>You know you're both describing yourself right?
The "NO U" response is old.

>despite the fact that if you were to disappear overnight nobody would notice your absence?

No one's talking about impact. They're talking about self-awareness. Normies don't have much self-awareness. They just "do" and "are".

Fucking mannequins.

>hand contact eachother
>hover hand the girl

They're fags or turbo betas

the fuck is wrong with their pecs.