Does bodybuilding attract the worst genetics?

If you were to play any high school sport whether that be track, football, basketball, wrestling, and etc you would realize that these people train EVERY single day. There is no rest day. They do this even to fresh zero athleticism kids. Yeah, it sucks for two weeks, but the kids adapt

Why is lifting the ONLY “””sport””” that forces you to rest literally half the week? Some people train 3 times a week and are done

>b-but rest

So overused as an excuse. Runners can do up to 100 miles a WEEK just fine, there are no breaks for actual athletes. Lifters are the only ones who cry about rest

Also lifting is among the LOWEST injury rate among sports, and the adherents STILL are pussies regarding volume, frequency, and intensity

Wanna know why 95% of gym attendees look like dog shit? Because they don’t train like an ATHLETE. There is no work put in because there is GARBAGE GENETICS. Fuck food, fuck sleep, 7 hours/week at the gym on a deficit will build more than 3 hours/week on a surplus

Attached: E57DF266-A4E5-4CC6-86F1-83F151681BF8.jpg (540x540, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/levydiana/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post body

why even sleep? that is just time wasted, when you could be training even more.

I’m a girl so doing that would nuke the thread retard. Post yours

>I'm a girl(male)
>pressxtodoubttojaypayegee

Attached: 1561012229443.png (869x420, 486K)

Most "bodybuilders" and lifters on here dont lift long enough or hard enough to justify that much rest.

Take a look at Olympic weightlifting training regiments especially the Chinese. They literally lift for 5+ hours a day, every day and they've been doing it ever since they were little kids.

Fatty

post body

They are training for endurance not muscle mass you fucking gay tard op. If thats your goal, then work out 6 days a week. I used to work out and run near every day. You look good and have energy, but at some point want to get bigger

average genetics are not bad looking you're just training like shit

OP btfo
Dubs of wisdom checked

>I’m a girl
You will never pass as a real girl, tranny.

>I can fap to you AND your shit thread is derailed
Where is the downside again? Post your feet, girl.

Who is the model?

lifting isnt a sport its an activity. period. high school football ATHLETES (which most of you will never be) lift AND train every goddamn day. gymcels are just copelords. if you dont do some form of martial art, lift, run, bike, swim, climb and do other stuff you are a fat useless faggot on the inside

nice tits fatty!

what if i was a HS and college rugby athlete

instagram.com/levydiana/?hl=en

big meaty whore

>instagram.com/levydiana/?hl=en
Thanks!
Her face is ugly tho, at least she works out.

A lot of presumptions here. Plenty of lifters train 5-7 days a week.

Also lifting weights doesn't really require much skill/ tons of coordination until you get in to higher levels.

It's not like I can just pick up basketball or baseball at 35 and make much substantial progress beyond average...whereas I can pick up lifting and get to be pretty good.

Fuck of lookism fag

Because gymcels aren't athletes and lifting isn't a sport (unless you do Olympics lifting and actually compete). Lifting is for lazy, insecure and weak copelets so they can pretend they do something athletic and have healthy bodies. It's THE easiest physical activity and one that requires least effort. I'd say at least 90% of them do it because they think it will get them a gf, no matter how hard they try to deny it

durrr what is the difference between aerobic an anaerobic exercise hurrr

Retard, on both football and wrestling we lift 5 days a week

Counts as well. Point is that if all you do is lift, and not even compete in a sport, all you are doing is cope.

Attached: FPBP.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

pretty damn based, those guys wouldn't know how to walk without a tutorial

Post body faggot

but i can run 100 miles in a week but i cant do stronglifts everyday and not overtrain after 2 weeks max

I've always been wondering the same thing.
Bumping