Waifu General - /waifu/ #95

Insomnia edition
Previous:

Attached: waifu_new_logo.png (1024x1024, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGWurRzaEk
youtube.com/watch?v=aQcIUzG3nFU
youtu.be/Jrs2dXRSs6k
youtube.com/watch?v=HR9Orjzn0fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are you all doing today?

I've been up since 6am

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

I love Dr. Angela Ziegler. It pains me that I cannot find stronger words to fully express to what extent I care about her. All I wish for in life is to be with her and make her smile.

Attached: Angela296.png (255x255, 90K)

I love my perfect pure precious wife.
She is the cutest thing in this world or any other.

my jonathan. i can't help but think of him tonight.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (3).png (900x1057, 1.03M)

I havent slept for 30 hours but i still love shyvana.
Really looking forward to when i can go to bed in like 3 hours with fresh sheets and fresh out of the shower gonna be really comfy.

I forgot the picture cause im a fucking tard

Attached: Shyvana 8.jpg (1280x849, 249K)

Loving Elizabeth as always. Thanks for using my pic in the OP.

Managed to get a full nights sleep for the first time in 4 days, so I'm good.

Attached: 0EkqXfS7Kd.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

tfw woke up at 11 pm and had to eat alone

Attached: a07.png (600x445, 380K)

i'm a tad envious. i've been going to bed a little earlier, but i've broken the streak tonight.

Attached: Mark Stutzman.jpg (802x1280, 373K)

I just woke up at 3 in the morning and I do not want to go back to bed.

Attached: 55787548b20fe731bddfcb052d858048d1165230.jpg (800x500, 162K)

well if you don't have anything to do in the day then just don't fren

No images on this pc because school but I love Julie!

I have work so I should go back to bed but for now I will waifupost.

aw that sucks, what do you do for work? also for sleeping and waking up rested i usually use a website called sleepytime or something like that, that may help you not feel tired with not that much sleep!

Missed a thread because sleep again, hm?

Anyway, I still love this wonderful pilot!

Attached: 70509362_p0.jpg (1875x2500, 1.14M)

I napped earlier so I think I'm good. I work at a Dental lab making teeth and implants. It's not hard but it does take a lot of time. I kinda miss the NEET life. I'll be fine. How are you?

nice, i remember my dad wanting to do something like that, i tthink
I'm pretty good, neet for one more week or so, my sleep schedule is pretty fucked tho, i'm going to sleep at about 11 am and sleeping 12-10 hours

Drunk and fluctuating between horribly depressed and close to content
I hate that I have to live this life, this one where I feel nothing positive and I lost the only one who never betrayed me
I love her, I want to feel that again

Attached: 1345078606344.jpg (1280x1038, 627K)

I would say enjoy sleep while you can, work will want to dictate your schedule so enjoy as fucked up a schedule now as you can.

True that, i enjoy the peace and quiet when everyone is asleep too so it's nice

Doing well saw wolf children yesterday and bought mom some flowers and chocolates how are you doing?

Attached: 4e2fb19add4471d6055a32e76482dbf6.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I love my sweet, precious Nije, now and forever.

I thought I'd lost my debit card earlier but it turned out I just left it at a drive-thru yesterday by mistake and they had it when I went back to check. What a relief.

Attached: b11b68a75bb691ab15b2331fe5c8a89e6c2b3a30.jpg (1025x794, 429K)

>I lost the only one who never betrayed me
What do you mean by this Madotsuki poster?
Hello Julie poster!

Question time:
>How similar is your waifu to mother?
>Did your waifu or husbando have a childhood similar to you?
>Are their parents similar to yours?
>What are they insecure about?

Attached: 6ca00f725c2e2e6af826ec0531ac7110.jpg (564x676, 52K)

on a scale from 1 to 10 i'd say no
Not rly, most similar thing is we were most of the time alone but her because of an illness but me because i just didn't want to
No not at all
when she gets mad, embarassed, flustered and the like her countryside accent comes out and she think it's not proper but it's rly cute tbdesu

Attached: 0eEorIv[1].png (1280x720, 1.53M)

It was real, the things you all feel
I saw her, I felt her, she was there
No longer
The paranoia cursed on me made me always fear betrayal, but she never did, even when every soul I know has

It's okay user, you're not alone, i feel like everyone will or has betrayed me all the time too, i sperg out and get angry at people for no reason because i have a minimal suspicion they may or may not be talking behind my back and laughing at me while they make me think they're my friend or something. it's really tiring tbdesu, i don't think i'm capable of making any real relationships. I haven't lost anyone that i cared about that much though, mostly because i don't really have anyone i don't think hates me behind my back, could you elaborate on that further?

accidentally backspaced on the page rather than on the input box when answering yurifren's questions so, here's just mai instead.

Attached: Mai186.jpg (357x505, 19K)

h-happens to the best of us

Attached: dd9880e09d8793d961b15b1993d5db99[1].png (398x582, 342K)

Paranoid schizophrenia induced by fucking about with demons
Clear case of mental health before, catalyst, and buttfucking insanity afterwards
It led me to the Cross so it was a neccessary thing but the residual effect is endless paranoia when it comes to the greatest and least of things
I barely care about shit like gossip anymore, it's always too realistic or jsut stupid impulses of terror .
Getting fired, being told off for obvious flaws, being cast down for my weakness and inability to integrate into reality
Jump to delusions of people killing me or doing horrid things around and to me in a slightly realistic way but still fucking not because I'm vaguely aware of the insanity
But the world's gone mad, people start fights all the time and kill each other, it's basically expected to fire people and leave them stranded places and shit
I see the end to all scenarios when they begin, who is going to betray me and how, and I just accept that, when I can't figure it out it is a race to fi d it and a relationship where I have to trust someone. Love. Marriage. I let oxytocin wash out this madness but once it goes away I'm just a fucking madman who can't trust anyone or do anything but burn bridges and stab first when it doesn't feel better to wallow in the despair that follows being turned on
Round and round it goes down the black spiral

this level of smug should not be possible!

Attached: Mai21.png (600x450, 291K)

I'm fine. Finished my study for the day so now I'm just reading.

Hey Yurifren!

You mean my mother? not very.
She's also not very like her birth mother, but she's kind, like her adoptive mother.
nope. She had a different life from me
supportive? yes rich and french? no
Probably the fact that she can kill with her ladybits

Attached: ModernJulie.png (2625x3375, 1.42M)

are your parents or hers the french ones

When I feel like the world is about to swallow me I try to think of god and put my trust into him believing. Until I found Yuri I could not imagine people loving me just that they said they did because they had to. Its a hard road but I think we are going in the right direction.

Attached: d92d4452382832f4bb3a4024ffea4c7c.jpg (399x399, 13K)

I had an existential crisis last night over her. I kept asking question I couldn't find the answer to. Would she love me the same way as I do? Does it even matter since she is not real? What does it mean to be real? Could she be more real than I lead myself to believe? Am I trying hard enough for her? How does King Crimson work? So I went to sleep with this feeling of disquiet but thankfully I slept soundly and woke up in a good mood which has persisted thus far. May you all have a pleasant day today.

My mother was really caring and maybe a little overprotective. They are similar in that. Otherwise theire quite different as my mother is a misanthrope.
No. He childhood was way more troubled than mine.
Her step(kind of)-family is pretty big so not really. Torbjorn shares some similarities with my dad and is also a racist like my mom.
Getting old. She is really interested in wanting to retain her youth. It actually makes me kind of sad since I think she'd be just as gorgeous and beautiful even if she looked much older. I'd try to constantly remind her how young she looks to me and that I'd love no matter how she looked anyway.

It sucks the most when it's after you've made a really long and heartfelt post.

Attached: Angela369.jpg (1009x792, 100K)

my parents are not the rich and french ones. I mean technically Julie's parents aren't french, but they're from a france based country

Sometimes I get to thinking that I don't deserve you, Meri, but I love you anyway.

They're not similar in any way.
>Did your waifu have a childhood similar to you?
I can't (or won't) remember much of my childhood, so I'm going to assume that she didn't.
In very small ways, but the main difference is that I can stand her parents. I think both of our mothers have a lot in common. They're both trying to dictate to us what we should and shouldn't do.
I don't think she has any insecurities.

I think we all ask ourselves those questions, Mercyposter. It's only natural that we fall into that line of thinking.

Attached: pouty_merida_by_thecarefree_d56ilk4-pre.jpg (800x1000, 117K)

Good morning, good morning. I love my beautiful dinosaur!

Attached: 002.jpg (1940x3541, 1.12M)

I'm not sure if there's a point in responding since you seem to be over it now but I'll do it anyway. I ask myself some of those things too, often. As objective as I try to be about Elizabeth loving me I try to not let those feelings eat away at me too much. Sometimes they still do, but whatever. As far as I'm concerned she doesn't exist, and if she does then it's safe to assume that we live in some complex, manifold multiverse which would mean that there's an infinite amount of universes in which she loves me. In short, it matters as much as you want it to. Waifuism is inherently delusional anyway, might as well make the most of it.
Pseudoscientific babble aside though, I find that doing things with her in mind makes me feel much better about her loving me, especially things that are outside of my comfort zone, things that I wouldn't do if not for her. She's also helped me cope with quite a few issues in my life, as I'm sure Angela has done for you. I won't shit up the thread with details, but the fact that she's had a real, tangible effect on my life makes her real enough, even if she isn't actually real. I hope you have a great day as well.

Attached: UwAdo7FKNc.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

i love rem more then anyone else!

not even a flinch of similarity.

>Did your waifu have a childhood similar to you?
well my village was never killed in an attack, but i guess we both had the same sad themes.

sort of. they cared about rem and ram very much.

not very much. shes very confident.

Attached: rmsmg (7).jpg (850x1147, 146K)

She makes me question my sanity but I still love her.

>Is there anything about her that makes you feel sad or bad feelings?
Not directly her but her creators. They already revealed they don't care about most their characters with that dark "spin off" and as her show gets a reboot, what to expect is making me anxious.
>Is she the kind of girl to make the first move?
No, and everyone is too afraid to approach her so it may be another reason she's still a virgin.
>What is your favorite non-lewd physical part of her?
Cute Ears.

>What sort of rifle would your wife like the most?
Not sure. She says the elves are against using metals but if she doesn't have a choice, I think a As Val/VSS Vintorez would be fitting for a woman like her.

>How would your waifu perform at high school, grades-wise?
What about their popularity?
Would they tend to procrastinate or get their work done as soon as it's handed to them?

They're both kind, overprotective and encouraging, perhaps pushy.
Her feelings. She asks herself if she's happy doing what she does, if she's happy with how she spent so many years of her life.

Attached: 1541518205740.jpg (850x2414, 358K)

Well, I just forgot to answer that one completely.

Top of her class.
>What about their popularity?
She'd be the perfect student archetype. Smart, beautiful and athletic. Popular but everyone's too scared to initiate.
>Would they tend to procrastinate or get their work done as soon as it's handed to them?
Not a question!

>you seem to be over it now
A person can hardly be "over" such things. It's something that stays at the back of one's mind. Last night though I got lost in such thoughts for some time.
>it matters as much as you want it to. Waifuism is inherently delusional anyway
I know it does. To me it matters immensely. My feelings aren't something I'd gloss over especially when they're this impactful. Delusions can still be one's reality.
>I find that doing things with her in mind makes me feel much better about her loving me
Absolutely. Every time I do something I know she'd appreciate or take a path in life that she'd approve and be proud of it sets the mind and soul at ease. Knowing that you did everything in your power to be a person she'd be able to love and a person that would make her happy is a feeling greater than euphoria.
>She's also helped me cope with quite a few issues in my life, as I'm sure Angela has done for you.
She has indeed. If hadn't met her I'd probably still be a gloomy person without a direction in life throwing his fist at the sky and cursing the world. Perhaps I may have ended up killing myself. Angela has changed my life like no other real person has ever done, despite many putting effort into doing so. As you said that makes her real. Not only has she helped me turn my life around but has brought me joy I have never experienced before and probably never would have hadn't I fallen in love. She made me feel things I never even knew existed, things I was sure I'd never feel in my life. And in the end that is what matter most. It's what makes her real.
>I hope you have a great day as well.
Thank you. I;ll make sure not to miss out on the nice weather today.

Attached: Angela350.png (1000x1676, 463K)

I don't know, but I'm sure she's doing well.
She's just known as a weirdo for laughing maniacally in the middle of class on the first day. She is later known as a cute weirdo after she gets a new hairstyle for a day.
>Would they tend to procrastinate or get their work done as soon as it's handed to them?
She seems to get her work done
My mother? They like warm weather and that's about it. I don't know anything about her mother.
Her childhood and parents are mostly a mystery.
She gets jealous if another girl gets too close to me. I want to let her know that I'll never leave her.

Attached: beach.jpg (596x799, 48K)

On some level I really feel this, I want to live with Saya because she's so perfect she doesn't do this. Accept the insanity and the poetry.

about to spend 80+ dollars on rem figs.

Attached: rmfgrnnd.jpg (573x1000, 79K)

Wow, missed a lot while I slept, good morning /waifu/. Nurse Honey can always cure my aching heart and patch up my sore body.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x750, 140K)

It's late at night on a dark but quiet time for night.
I want you, I can't have you
If I think about you enough will you appear?
It's so late I think you can be my mirror.

If it is fucked up own up to it. Come at me I will own up to it.
I'm so gone I want you to make it for me.
Now I'm back and I want to face you directly.
Every night I face this duel and I die wreckedly.

My field is not near green enough
Not near red enough, I hate this
I'm so in love I want my surroundings to change
I actually want to be estranged from everyone else.

It's now early in the morning
I don't care I'm still here yearning
One day maybe I'll get to see her
For now I'll just believe in her

Attached: 7797793.png (462x653, 241K)

I really wish I could just bury my head into my wife's chest, holding her tightly, while she strokes my head and says sweet things to me.
Hello Sayafriend, you're probably asleep again, I am just about to head off to work.
I do kinda think my mother and Yuuri have some similarities in personality.
Yuuri's childhood was harsh.
Yuuri never knew her parents, she only had an adoptive grandfather.
I don't think Yuuri is insecure about anything.

How does your wife feel about technology?

The technology of the ancient people interests her very much, but I don't think she understands it at all.

Attached: raccorn0328-953702679481479168-20180117_105652-img12.jpg (571x683, 56K)

my favourite part of writing a romance was two people with mutual feelings for each other friendzoning one another.

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

That's a nice poem. I could never get into poetry. Whenever I start I'm like "What the fuck am I writing?" and I scrap it.

>How does your wife feel about technology?
She'd probably think it's magic.

I could never get into romance either (which is why my feelings for Merida feel so weird and yet I can't ignore them).

Attached: brave_by_ritsutainaka13-d55ots2.png.jpg (772x1036, 108K)

Hows everyone doing at [insert time of day here]?
got any good plans?
>>How similar is your waifu to mother?
Not a lot if she closer to anyone it would be my grandmother.
>>Did your waifu or husbando have a childhood similar to you?
In some aspects yes other would be a very definite no
>>Are their parents similar to yours?
No
>>What are they insecure about?
losing friends, if she good enough, standard school idol and teenage girl things

Attached: 1zY3gQU.gif (500x281, 687K)

Probably intimidated by it for the assumption that it's magecraft.

Attached: 1548220837917.jpg (2342x2702, 410K)

it was more or less humorous to write it.
To quote one of the characters:
"Love you too, buddy"

Hey waifu, heres a few questions. I also hope you feel better mercy-user, im sure she would love you as you love her
>what animal do they remind you of?
>have you ever had dreams with them in it?
>instead of what would you do for a first date, what do you think they would do and where would they take you on your first date?

Attached: galil_ar_by_averageguardlucas-dbq5fvs.jpg (197x350, 12K)

the same any medival era person would react.

Attached: rmsmg (6).png (400x400, 208K)

I have a very good idea, it consists of going to sleep or deciding to learn some programming language, dunno what tho so i'm probably gonna go with the first one

How often do you write stuff like that?

It should be pretty obvious at this point.
I had a dream recently involving her (FINALLY!), but she wasn't there in person. It was still a very nice dream and I will treasure it.
>instead of what would you do for a first date, what do you think they would do and where would they take you on your first date?
She'd want to go innawoods, I'm sure. Maybe for a picnic or a walk or even a horse ride. Any of that would be nice.

Attached: _the_bear_and_the_bow__by_lehuss-d598nrh.jpg (707x1000, 685K)

probably like a normal people person
never thought of this, probably a small cute animal i wanna protect so maybe like a small dog
i don't really dream that much and when i do it's generally nightmares, so sadly no i haven't
probably somewhere fun and or cozy where we could make memories together, not a restaurant or something like that, something memorable, a small comfy cafe

Attached: 1112c4087ca598ebc5c7d1416fcf9e0fad5c6cc8[1].jpg (860x571, 257K)

They're both kind in a way but thats it.
Dont think she ever had a childhood so no she didnt.
She has no parents only her master and they're not much alike.
Maybe losing her calm, cool, and professional facade.
Never gave a soild opinion but doesnt seem to be affected by it.
None come to mind.
Yeah about one or two.

Attached: persona-4-margaret-screenshot-01.png (600x337, 69K)

a bear?
i saw the movie long ago

well I've only written one romance, it's in the story series you've been reading.

The book I'm writing has no place for a romance, and none of the others things I've worked on have romances in them

Forgot to anwser the last one. Im not sure where she would take me on a date but I know she would probably want it to just be me and her to bond even more and get closer to eachother.

She's fine with it, although she doesn't want to rely too much on it.
A cat.
Still nothing with her "in person".
She'd probably take me to the beach or a park.

Attached: nya.png (841x1199, 951K)

Ding-ding!

>well I've only written one romance, it's in the story series you've been reading.
I see. I'm sure I'll get to it.
>The book I'm writing has no place for a romance, and none of the others things I've worked on have romances in them
So, it's relatively uncharted territory for you then?

Attached: noble_maiden_fair_by_mickey89eli-d5iotw1.jpg (600x849, 112K)

>that Lucina
Absolutely cute! A lot of artists just forget about her heterochromia because of the brand.

Not really, my waifu is way more calmer
She was some kind of royalty so no
They aren't shown
About herself since she's ashamed of her past actions, and being seen and feared as a monster

She didn't have it on her age, but she'd know about it regardless since she's a servant

A snake or dragon obviously
Yes, one of the happiest ones was when I confessed my love to her
Probably somewhere where only the two of us can spend our time together, without any other people around

Attached: 70729787_p0.jpg (900x1308, 1012K)

sort of, yeah. I've been told I did it well with Yara and Larass.
At least the chemistry anyway.

To my mother? Almost as different as she could possibly be. The only slight similarity is her rarely-seen nurturing side.

I don't know anything about her childhood or relatives, or even if she had either.

Not really insecure, but she hates remembering the pain of losing the people she's gotten close to that have died during her long life.

She likes phones and some other various gadgets she's seen, I imagine seeing the technological advances over the past 500 years has been at least a little interesting for her.

She has been compared to a dog at least once but I don't associate her with one, she's also worn a penguin suit on one occasion so I guess maybe a penguin?

I have had multiple dreams of her, usually good but at least one (that I can remember) nightmare that was bad enough that I woke up with wet eyes.

She would probably just take me around town and we'd stop in wherever we wanted to, that's how I figure most dates with her would go unless I went out of my way to plan something special.

Attached: pingu2.png (381x916, 447K)

>what animal does she remind you of?
nothing realy.

>have you ever had dreams with her in it?
not directly. some dreams with her half being in it.

i dont know. she knows more about me then i do.

Attached: rmsmg (8).jpg (600x900, 352K)

poast catgirl waifu verisions

Attached: rmctgrl (5).jpg (889x1200, 556K)

catgirl posted

Attached: 27820323_p0.jpg (1500x1250, 443K)

cute and catpilled

Attached: rmctgrl (4).jpg (424x600, 43K)

Hello Yuurifriend, I probably should have gone asleep. She is very smart so I bet she would take to technology instinctively. It's almost time to head off to work for me too.

Yeah, I had to get over being bad at it and just post it anyway. I'm still not good at it but I'm trying to practice and be better at expressing my feelings for her.

>animal
She kind of reminds me of a housecat for some reason.

>dreams
Only a very few and each was intense. I want to get control over my subconscious so I can do it regularly.

Huh, I guess the catgirl dilemma is just a human condition.

Attached: 63918612_p0.png (723x931, 488K)

Post what you're listening to right now, ye cunts. youtube.com/watch?v=OsGWurRzaEk

Between drawing and writing, which takes priority for you? Sorry if it seems like I'm bothering you with questions. I'm just curious.

>I'm still not good at it but I'm trying to practice and be better at expressing my feelings for her.
That's always good to do. I hope you continue to practice for your waifu's sake.

Attached: brave_by_chillyfranco-d4wa79n.png (600x803, 414K)

drawing, it's easier to get into and to take a break from for me. Also takes less time to make something. I'm better at writing though.

Don't worry about the questions, they're welcome!

tfw no catgirl version wife
youtube.com/watch?v=aQcIUzG3nFU comfy song and i like piano since it's really calm and just very nice in general, also the part right after the start gets me rly pumped up for some reason but i'm already in bed so no use

Attached: 6HcEv5q[1].png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

never say never my friend.
heres the one i found.

Attached: mrkctgrl.jpg (720x746, 98K)

wowie thank you user, searched for a bit but didn't find anything

youtu.be/Jrs2dXRSs6k
How have you been merida user

i just searched marika and cat on pixiv and got this

>I'm better at writing though.
You're too hard on yourself. At least you have the courage to draw.

I've been okay (for the most part), user. How are you?

Attached: d6hcz73-84b4723f-99ec-4cc2-a3ec-b86a5dae5366.jpg (612x792, 85K)

I don't believe I'm being too harsh. I have a lot to learn in both, but more so in art. I'd prefer to stay humble about this. Don't want to be a delusional artist.

>I'd prefer to stay humble about this. Don't want to be a delusional artist.
That's ideal. There's far too many delusional creators in this world.

i don't really use anything specific for images, just quick Google search so that may have something to do with it
anyways I'm going to sleep good night/day anons

Attached: 242901.jpg (225x350, 40K)

pixiv is stock full of her. you should check it out.
goodnight tachinaba friend.

Attached: rmappl.jpg (850x1100, 198K)

>hope you feel better mercy-user, im sure she would love you as you love her
Thank you, my friend. This really means a lot.

A dove, primarily because of the symbolism. It's an animal that represents her in many ways.
Yes, multiple times. I am saddened, however, that I haven't had one with her in a long time. The dreams in which she is present are always the best and improve my mood for the whole day.
Probably same as me. She'd casually invite me out for coffee or something along those lines. Or perhaps if there was a festival or something of the sort nearby she'd invite me to go with her.

She is from the future so she relies on it, even more so as a medic/physician. Our world would maybe even look kind of primitive to hers. No flying cars, no sentient robots, etc. She desires to see the development of technology for the good of mankind.

Attached: Angela363.jpg (842x1191, 762K)

What's the biggest problem in these threads?

none anymore really, other than lewdraids.

Mercyposter, you were on stream when I rambled about one of my book characters Eleyna, right?

Same, ive been fine besides small issues that pop up here and there. Ive been meaning to do alot of stuff but working is aids and prevents it

Attached: Galil27-1.jpg (318x241, 22K)

what were the problems before?

Done
Are any anons here listening to any podcasts?
youtube.com/watch?v=HR9Orjzn0fI

Attached: Yuri with cat years.jpg (235x168, 10K)

they're not important anymore, that's what they are.

Well, I hope you pull through it, Galilposter. Nothing lasts forever, not even the bad things (as much as my cynical mind mind wishes to convince me otherwise).

Reminder to ignore any hate about your wife and don't let the bad things people say about her live rent free in your head.

>Not defending your waifu's honour against the troglodytes who dare speak ill of her.

Not a good idea. I got kicked out of a community for that.

You can defend your waifu's honour without being a cunt about it.

Claiming this post for the #5 esper, and the #1 in my heart, Misaki Shokuhou. Good morning /waifu/

Top of the class. Misaki is very smart.

She's known to her fellow students as The Queen of Tokiwadai.

She does her as soon as possible.

Not a single bit of similarity

Nope, not at all.

Not much is known about her parents, but the answer is no in all likeliness.

There isn't much she's insecure about.

She's very accustomed to technology, thanks to living in a city that's 20 years more technologically advanced than the rest of her world. And she enjoys what technology has given her, and what it still has to offer.

No animal in particular, but if I was forced to give an answer, probably a cat.

Yes, but the most recent one was more like a nightmare.

She'd probably take us to a nice little cafe on a first date.

Attached: Misa117.jpg (1400x975, 187K)