Imagine pretending to care about your body while using these

Imagine pretending to care about your body while using these

Attached: yikesfam.jpg (2560x1702, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/hc0702.103977
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try falling for the Jewish lies, cigarettes actually improve health

Prove me wrong without citing Israeli funded scientific studies

It seems pretty logical that inhaling fumes from burning materia isn't very healthy for your lungs user.
I'm sure cigarettes weren't as bad back in the day before mega corporations got their hands on it though.

smoking a few cigarrettes a month wont harm you

How is literally breathing tar into your lungs not a bad thing?

I get what you're saying OP.

However, I'm a smoker and I still eat a balanced diet and exercise daily (cardio and strength). No point in compounding health issues. Still working on quitting, down from a pack to half a day over the past two weeks.

Yeah that’s relatively harmless /but/ completely irrelevant
99.9% of people who touch cigarettes cannot keep it down to a >few a month. Cue the million delusional retards responding that they have control over their pointless addiction

Why do virtually no top athletes smoke?

>Defends multi-national corporations who market actual poison
>accuses others of falling for propaganda

Attached: boi.jpg (183x275, 6K)

> being this bluepilled

Attached: F3CB0AC5-7587-41D6-88AD-FC984F484CF7.jpg (800x800, 98K)

Cigarettes are crappy versions of cigars. Only made possible by the industrial revolution, it democratized smoking.

Name an activity more pointless and wasteful than smoking. It's so fucking stupid.
I refuse to go out with a girl that smokes and if I even catch any of my children doing that retarded shit then I will kill them.

Attached: 1558651061388.jpg (495x650, 27K)

Tobacco actually contains polonium

Attached: atomic_danger_nuclear_radiation_radioactive-512.png (512x512, 42K)

They don't madmit to it as the public goes ape when they see it, plus sponsors give em a hard time

ok rabbi

Oh and also, every smoker I see is an edgy shit with no self confidence. Always hurt and sad. It smells like horse shit too.

ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/hc0702.103977
adverse cardiovascular effects of smoking, published by the Division of Health Promotion at Brigham Young University. That took .5 seconds of googling

Dipping is based

kek a Mormon University

>Prove me wrong without citing Israeli funded scientific studies

He’s just going to meme an move the goalposts, it’s all they understand

i can, fuck those who cant

these have no force will

Are you naturally this much of a faggot?

this, remember wayne rooney ?

being an elite athlete nowadays kind of suck because you cant party or smoke despite how good you are, only boxers can get away with it

some girls like smoking after sex, looks like you never had a girl wet in your sheets bro

fair enough, good luck.