/fat/ - anime edition 28

Who is /fat/ for?
For fatbros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous: (checked)

Attached: 1559487818486.jpg (640x905, 165K)

Confess

Attached: 1551837213096.png (2217x2217, 715K)

I confess that I am going to make it

Attached: 1558474861584.png (613x754, 512K)

I have nothing to confess father.

whenever i visit my folks they make me unhealthy food and i eat it all

Ate 1400 calories of airheads and drank 800 calories of lemon-iced tea. That was on top of my normal day of eating.

Attached: download.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I'm gonna drive my grandma to the store tomorrow, she wants to buy me some proper 200$ running shoes so i can make it.

Attached: fca.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Not running barefoot
Ngmi

You & your grandma are retarded if you think $200 running shoes are any better than $30 running shoes, or running is requisite to making it

I can only hope more weebs learn what this scene is, irl.

We're all gonna make it.

Attached: Gym Bench.jpg (1440x510, 278K)

Do you really whine to other people about your weight loss and exercise? That's annoying and unattractive, just lose weight.

Attached: 1449595977187.png (1012x1088, 711K)

Alright bucko, each to his own i guess? At least they won't tear apart like some walmart shoes after a week.

I run so i can get through a selection process with good margin.

Make sure to give her a hug and lots of love

I'm not, I just update my mom about my loss so far sometimes, and she told her. Nothing more than that.

in terms of comfort, durability, etc., they obviously are better
>durr they wont make you run faster XD they r bad
t. him

cute that your grandma is supportive of your goals

alright enjoy your yeezys on your grandma's hard earned dime

I had pizza for dinner with 1.5l coca-cola

Attached: 1559401583895.png (253x196, 74K)

BUT I DONT WANNA COOK MY OWN FOOD

Attached: 1553313716555.png (891x597, 345K)

How much have you lost

Attached: 1559377977280.jpg (736x736, 46K)

ok if you do this
then disregard me, pls dont make your g'ma buy you yeezy's. do some research but if you want to be lazy just get a nice pair of saucony's or something

15kg or 33lbs for americans

Eat canned goods

>grandma's hard earned dime
You mean the retirement benefits she receives for being a telephone operator 40 years ago? Those are your redistributed tax dollars buddy.

Attached: 1558914857323.jpg (335x292, 19K)

Bros is it bad if I keep working on certain muscles that I'm self-conscious about? About to go to the gym for the fourth time this week and I just wanna bench and squat more....
[spoiler]I'm 5'9 and 205lbs, will I make it?[/spoiler]

Attached: 1555234646802.jpg (1228x1228, 184K)

Hmm any more foods like that?

Attached: signal-2019-06-13-204011.jpg (1024x743, 84K)

Spot training is a myth

>1.5l coca-cola
I hope you meant to say diet coke

Attached: 1560720325410.jpg (586x577, 41K)

that's fine just dont do the same muscles 2 days in a row, give 1 day of break per muscle

doing a total warrior tomorrow lads

Attached: _103096511_gettyimages-andymurray.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Is it too much trouble to prep chicken breasts and pan fry them with microwaveable instant-rice

>time to do this
>10+ minutes

>time to open a can of chicken
>10 seconds

I get overwhelmed with all the different foods. Just package my shit in a box.

>canned chicken
Why would you subject yourself to this

Don't knock it 'til you try it

I wanna impulse buy an air-fryer, anyone have experience / recommendations?

It's not an impulse if it's premeditated

Got so many compliments today, it's almost unreal. Saw lots of old friends and extended family for the first time in months and they all complimented me. Also hit normal weight earlier this week. Damn this is a good feeling. 10 kgs to go and I'm done.

Its a gimmick. Buy a convection toaster oven, literally the same exact thing but more versatile.

Im about to go and buy enough canned food to feed skid row

They are though. Shitty running shoes are heavier, worse on your knees, also you can select some that give more support and decrease your chamce of abkle spraining

Based. My recommendation is Kirkland Canned chicken if you have a costco membership. Kroger brand pulled chicken breast is great, too.

Fuck two more weeks of this insane 500 calories a day diet. It was way easier for a while but today it’s been brutal for some reason. Upside is I’m starting to fit into some old clothes like a pair of medium joggers that I’ve only worn a couple times in the past. Weight seems to have stopped dropping daily for now, been chilling at 215lbs the last two days. In two weeks I’m just taking a break and bumping up to a more “normal” deficit and then resuming this shitfof another few weeks

Canned chunk chicken is perfectly fine. It's canned whole chicken that's terrible.

No.

Attached: 1555746999290.png (945x667, 365K)

>go to spinning class
>1 hour give it my all
>come home, eat 4 sandwiches and 4 Twix bars

Wtf is a spinning class

I just poured three 500ml bottles of milkshake over myself in the shower, it was a bitch to clean it off and I'm still smelling sweet. wtf

Way to completely ruin it, dumbass.

I've had to miss 2 work out days because I was forced to cover my employees shift. He's 80yrs old and a fucking geriatric with chronic problems and I hope he dies soon so I can replace him with a fit Mexican girl I can train from the ground up and fuck in the dry storage.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK LIQUID SHITS AGAIN I NEED TO SHOWER NOW FELT LIKE PISSING OUT OF MY BUTT

Wtf.
No it isn't.
Spot fat loss is a myth.
Training a certain muscle group is common practice.

I see you've never set foot in a gym before.

I know but I'm so hungry.

Attached: 3d813cf95216acb3eb15d8db8ee4e58da4ac3fa6_65_Spinning3200x1560px.jpg (3200x1560, 3.72M)

What’s your work? Any tips for a guy who typically spergs to be able to just talk to girls like they’re guys? Can’t stop seeing Them for what’s between their legs and it fucks me up

>Tried broccoli, its pretty okay
This just got a whole lot easier.

Attached: 1560867410796.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

ate like shit today, tommorow is a new day I guess.

Cycling? Why do they call it spinning?

It makes french fries less calorie dense since you don't need any extra fat. Also you can make your own sweet potato chips which is also nice.

400 lbs user here.
Weekly weight in tomorrow.
370 at min.
Hoping for 366 or 367.

Was 371 last week and had a wing night out. Had to hide the scale.

Should be 360 by July 6th, continuing my 20lb a month drop.

Tuna and Rice Crisps today frens. Makes a great bread substitute.

I'm in the cooking industry. Girls will let you know if they're interested, trust me. You just aren't attractive enough yet for the girls you're interested in. Keep lifting and they will approach you. I've tried chasing girls and it's honestly pointless. It's less effort and more effective to wait for a girl to be interested in you than vise versa. Ignore the shit in TV and movies its not real. Girls will compliment you or go out of their way to approach you when the time is right, they'll chase YOU instead and when that happens just be honest and flirtatious. If you let them be flirtatious first it's much easier to flirt back because they've given you the green light to fuck. Then it's just about sealing the deal which is easy. Other guys have different methods but mine always works. I call it pussy fishing. You just gotta be patient and wait, the fish will come to you.

>had to hide the scale
>20
I want you to lose turrdy a munt not twenti, don't hide from your failures.

daddy's little fidget spinner when daddy feels horny he lifts me up and puts me on his huge dick and I spin and spin whirrrrrr I get so dizzy but daddy keeps spinning me untill I squirt leaving me all wet and his cummies are all inside me god I'm such a spinny dizzy little slut for daddy!

That’s always been my method too but the problem is I choke up whenever they show interest and end up sperging. Never knows what to say back and end up panicking

Fuck me big boy go get it. If you ever feel like quiting do what I do and just browse fit looking at all the jacked dudes you know you can look like. This place honestly has kept me on track, even in my darkest times when I wanted to cheat on myself.

spinning is for women you fucking gay

Why do you need to go to a "class" to pedal a bike? Is this the American education system?

Unfortunately it's not that filling and if you eat too much you will get sick of it pretty fast.

Dear Diary,
Today I bought some really nice tights from JCPenny that matches my skin tone perfectly. I bet all the boys will like me now when I'm at the gym! They really show off my womanly curves.
At the gym I used the stretching cage to do my pilades work because thats where the boys like to stretch too. I was soooo grossed out because fat user kept looking over at me. He's there every day sweating like a pig for hours, what a creep, I bet he's stalking me. Chad was eyeing me too. He's so handsome and dreamy I bet he's interested but just shy

Attached: 1560270673180.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I've basically used to to replace the potatos I'd normally eat with my chicken. I can throw all my calories into meat rather than tatters.

Just relax and turn your brain off bro. Go by instinct. If she's legit into you, you can touch her. She wants you to touch her. Get close to her and just say what you wanna say.

I'll give you an example. This server girl I worked with with big tits and a big ass would always flirt and smile at me, so I'd chat with her often and try and make her laugh. When we were alone in the office one time I said verbatim, "is it cool if I kiss you?" and she smiled, stood up from the desk and let me kiss and grope her entire body. This happened a few more times but I could never go further because 1. I was her boss and didn't wanna push it and 2. I had a gf that lived with me so inviting her over would be too risky.

Had she said no, it wouldn't have been a big deal. I would have apologized and said I got mixed messages. Laughed it off and let it go. Just don't be afraid to ask.

this and /fph/, I might never look like some of those dudes at /cbt/ but I'd be damned if I never try as hard as I can, I dont want to be in my late 30s wondering how much potential I wasted, I already wasted my teens doing nothing.

had kfc and ice cream todays and slept terrible... upside is im no longer NEET

being a little drunk always helps you be less "mechanical", Im like the other user, all the girls I've been with approached me and the funny thing is I thought we were just friends so I never even thought of approaching them like that, so just try to have normal conversations, but dont go full bro mode and talk about sex and le lockerroom talk.

there is one I wish I never had sex with, she is a 7 so not ugly or anything but I miss having her as a friend, as gay as that sounds, I shouldnt have done it, I was drunk at a party, she told me she's been in love with me for months then kissed me and I just went with it, I blame the alcohol and me being a pig. I tried talking to her a couple of times since and it went ok but I can tell it will never be the same again no matter how much time passes. looking back at it she made a bunch of hints at me way before that but I was too autistic and naive to notice.

ok, I'm done with my shit blog now.

>You were her boss.

Oh bro, no. That's dangerous. It's entirely possible that's why she let you do that.

1100kcal today
not I'm not telling you where they came from

lol how come she was into and you fucked and then she drifted away

I wasn't into her like that, we hooked up a couple of other times when we were drunk and then one day she got sick of me not being serious with her, at the time I took it as if youre offering, in my mind we would be like friends with benefits but she wanted a relationship. I'm just saying knowing the feelings involved maybe I should've acted differently.

Don't give up today. You can do it.

Who cares, you fucked her. Better that than being her friend forever, people get old, you wouldn't enjoy being with her in her 30s and onwards. Take the blackpill and be happy you got your moment of friendship and sex both
btw are you a 6ft Chad?

I become obsessed and weight myself every other hour. It's unhealthy so I get my roomate to hide it.
I've lost 20 a month 5 months straight. It'll be 100 lbs July if I'm on track (which I should be)

I do Jow Forums has given me alot of the push I needed to keep going. Plus education.

american marketing

Whole new level of hunger today. 2 more hours and I get to omad. I thought my cravings for shitty stuff was gone, as after the first week into this I only craved helathy shit. But today all I can think about is pizza. I can practically smell it it’s actually weird. I’ll just assume it’s some last bits of fattassery leaving me.

I get that. A few days ago I had this insane fucking craving for those shitty little chocolate donuts, I fucking love them, anyways you can power through it.

No it's not.
It's just takes so much time and effort that it's simply easier to just do exercises that burn more energy overall.
However you can just do more activities to help burn the adjacent fat though.

I mean, there is a reason why our bodies put fat in certain places.
When you want to store fuel for when you need it to make the car go you keep it close to the engine, not in the next car over with a water hose attached between the the tank and the fuel line.

I went six months with barely any cravings, but a few weeks ago I started desperately desiring junk food for no reason at all, worse than I ever did when I was over a 100lbs heavier. It's hellish.

100 lbs in 6 months?
Nice work user
Resist temptation.

No, 62 lbs in 6 months. I lost some weight before I started dieting just from getting a new physically-demanding job, but I crave shit food now more than I did when I was at my fattest.
I'll keep resisting though. I'm so close to my goal and I'm never going to be fat again.

Can you rate my breakfast, lunch and snacks lads? Could I improve somewhere?

Breakfast:
No Added Sugar Strawberry, Cranberry and Rasberry Museli, 150ml Semi-Skimmed Milk - 437kcal

Lunch:
Chicken Breast Pieces, Lettuce, Red Onion and Lighter than Light Mayonnaise - 322kcal

Snacks: Banana, Protein Shake - 326kcal

3/4 through june, remember our bet?

That's so very clearly a joke, you turbo autist

You could get less sugar (and fewer calories) by replacing skim-milk with almond milk for your cereal, and replacing the banana with a less sugary fruit or vegetable. There's nothing wrong with what you're having though if it fits your TDEE.

If you've got the cash to spend on it a lot of smaller gyms have health food dining prep, they will make you up your meals for the week based on your tastes and your goals. Just a little expensive. Then again if you're too fucking lazy to prep your own food you're probably too lazy to workout. Home cooking a meal prep is the easy part.

Wtf is semi-skim? Did you mean 1% or something?

I wouldn't be able to nick the work milk then :(

1.7%. It's Brit Bong milk

Pretty good if it amounts to at least ~1,6 g of protein per kg of body mass

I mean you're probably right, what happened happened. she lives in a different country now most the year so its whatever.

And no, I'm a manlet, I have a hint of autistic witticism and an okay face.

Almond milk has more calories than skim

Just drink actual skim. Literally every time I've ever tried to convince someone to switch to skim, they couldn't tell the difference when I made them do an ABX test.

>Almond milk has more calories than skim
At least where I live, a cup of unsweetened almond milk is generally 30-40cal, while a cup of nonfat milk averages 80-90cal.

My b, I guess I didn't research enough. Unsweetened Almond milk is ~35 calories, which is over half of skim at 80. Gotta make sure you grab the unsweetened kind, I guess

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Attached: 1542421216120.jpg (225x225, 12K)

here's to meeting even better women!