How

What are the differences between left and right pics?

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-154346_Chrome.jpg (1080x951, 476K)

>you will never age this well

It's not fucking fair bros

Attached: 1f375ae298d212d1e3dbb8568f30fe38.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Time

I think the real answer is money, but what did he buy exactly? Hair plugs obviously, teeth whitening, what else??

$$$

skincare, good diet, and good genes, dipass

probably some jew hollywood secret unavailable to common plebs

Lost some weight, got a tan. Better clothes.
Also better lighting and confidence.

jesus I want him to fuck me

He also did some hair implant I guess! Also he lost that beta facial expression.

He doesnt poison his skin with tobacco and booze

Pretty sure they intentionally made him look like he had thinning hair in the beginning of the office for his character.

>dye your gray hair for a decade
>stop dying it suddenly
That's it.

Steve Carrell got daddy as fuck

Probably a bunch of Jewish satanic rituals

I think the balding was fake to make Michael Scott look lame, even in the later seasons of the office he doesn't have it

>Hair plugs
what the fuck are hair plugs? You mean a surgical transplant? Or some little extra hair glued on? Speak english man

But then here he was in 1991 wtf?

Attached: ebf7421b06abff166cdcd1e864dde746.jpg (300x220, 9K)

different movie roles

He looks the same to me
He dyes his hair but who doesn't?

nah dogg you can't fake balding like that, he definitely got hair transplant, like almost everyone in hollywood who balds

He got an FUE hair transplant and started taking finasteride. Looks like about 2,000 grafts to the hairline; nothing too serious.

Lighting is different, hair is combed better, he's smiling in the right. That's it.

He was somewhat chubby during season 1 of the Office. He loses the weight around season 2 or 3, and he got hair plugs and a tan otherwise.

Your not ugly just poor?

The goys dick skin