Nothing matters right?

nothing matters right?
there is no problem with becoming a tranny genetic dead end right?

Attached: reincarnation-complex-small.jpg (736x1024, 1.1M)

Ultimately, any value or meaning your life has is up to you. The idea that a human's sole value is their genetics literally defeats the point of being human - we can adapt without having to undergo natural selection.

That's correct nigga

I don't think genes matter, especially yours specifically , but I wouldn't want to see you become a tranny, dead end or not.

>I don't think genes matter, especially yours specifically , but I wouldn't want to see you become a tranny, dead end or not.

im submissive and a trash person so becoming a tranny suits me well

Trannies have the highest suicide rate on the planet, I bet the kind here on Jow Forums last a year on average before they kill themselves

>Ultimately, any value or meaning your life has is up to you.
false, we dont even have free wil
>The idea that a human's sole value is their genetics literally defeats the point of being human
genetics determines everything, we have no soul

id pass so i wouldnt kms

There's no problem with the "genetic dead end" crap. The human genome only needs a few tens of thousands of individuals to reproduce, actually. That's sufficient material to avoid genetic bottlenecks. The continuation of the species and its evolutionary viability will remain assured whether or not you reproduce.

There is a problem with annoying others with faggotry, though.

whats the purpose of continuing the species

>false, we dont even have free wil

No, but we have a subjective sensation of freedom that's effectively the same thing for all practical purposes. If you feel like you have free will, you effectively have it from your perspective.

>genetics determines everything, we have no soul

On the contrary, there's epigenetic and environmental factors that matter a whole lot. You can breed the biggest, strongest chadfish in the pond but it's still gonna die if you take out and throw it on the sidewalk. Your life is a unique, one-of-a-kind event that could not possibly be replicated. Let go of your fear of freedom, take a deep breath, and live your life as best you can.

Only species that continue have the option of deciding not to continue.

It matters to me, because when I go outside I want to see beautiful men and women.
I'd have no problem if you pass or if you don't pass, but still look okay. I don't want to see a bodymod-lite freak with no standards walking around like it's no one's business.
The total happiness in the world would decrease and that would be a big gay.

If you are so desperate you gonna pretend to be a woman, why not try pretending that God exists?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Yes, nothing matters because everything will be fucking destroyed by the heat death of the universe or the big rip.
Meaning to life is only a personal thing, and it's still useless.

>why not try pretending that God exists
pretending god exists wont make my life better

Wouldn't you do better in life when someone guides you?
And I don't see how being a trans would make your life better.

you are already a submissive bitch who will never convince a woman to bear your children, you are already a dead end

go out and become the bitch you are meant to be, get fucked like one, live like one, love like one

then your inability to understand things is your problem, brainlet
a dom will guide me, fuck god

>Wouldn't you do better in life when someone guides you?
i would but I cant recieve guidance from someone who doesnt exist
>And I don't see how being a trans would make your life better.
Itd make my life better because im a failure as a male

>you are already a submissive bitch who will never convince a woman to bear your children, you are already a dead end
im a submissive bitch but im still capable of getting a gf to have children with

>how being trans would make your life better

There is a fundamental misunderstanding here.

You, a normal robot straight male who likes pussy bruh, could never understand someone who claims to feel like a girl and enjoys sucking cock, because you're not them.

Yeah, nothing matters. Might as well burn your spirit in one of the most existentially humiliating ways possible before killing yourself. Sounds like a great plan.

i dont have a spirit

Ultimately nothing matters. But with respect to the well-being of society, what you are doing is detrimental and that matters.

>pretending god exists wont make my life better
Yes it literally will, that is the point of religion. You can keep on being a degenerate true to yourself, contribute to the fall of civilisation and end up an hero soon enough or you could make an effort to change, don't contribute to the fall of our society and prolong your life and find happiness.
Both choices are ultimately meaningless, it only depends on what you subjectively value. You can not give a shit about society and keep on being a degenerate, but I imagine you value life and happiness in which case you should make an effort to change your ways.
But that's difficult, and perhaps impossible. People are largely doomed to how they were raised, and so society is doomed by how it raises it's children. So you making an effort to change is not for the good of society, because your impact on it will be so insignificant, and you might rightfully so not give a shit about it, but rather for your own good.

Well then You belong here. Have at it. :)

>i would but I cant recieve guidance from someone who doesnt exist
Pretend that he does exist, act as if he exists and guides you. See this whole thing as a form of cognitive behavioral therapy. It's actually been proven that religious people are happier, even if they are not spiritual and just follow the rituals.
>Itd make my life better because im a failure as a male
You only gonna fail harder as a male if you take HRT, you will never be a woman.
I did consider transitioning, you underestimate the appeal of it, it's not just about sucking cock, it's also seen as a way out of their miserable situation, it's like when converting to certain religions they give you a new name and clear you of past sins.

The existence of society and civilization is a detriment to the happiness of any member of these. Only when it is destroyed can any human be free.

>The existence of society and civilization is a detriment to the happiness of any member of these.
Utter bullshit. Would be true if people were aware and could fully appreciate just how much society inhibits their freedom, but we don't give a shit about freedom. That isn't what makes us happy. Freedom is a lofty ideal that is not necessarily for happiness.
>Only when it is destroyed can any human be free.
True. Now imagine what your life would be like as an edgy 15yo living outside of society. We are not made to be free.

For hundred thousands of years human lived free.

You don't understand what true freedom is.

These mean nothing. The end is coming.
Do not indulge these base urges, but live a life of piety. Prepare yourself. You do not want to be sick in body and soul when there isn't any time left.

what a brain dead response.