You cannot love someone you have never met and only talked to a few times online

You cannot love someone you have never met and only talked to a few times online.

Attached: 1549982063568.png (1800x1118, 736K)

I've had so few moments of intimacy in my life, that I get easily attached to even the slightest hint of affection.

That's infatuation. Being starved of affection and trying to cling to anyone who finally acknowledges your existence.

You're completely right, and that's why I can't muster up the courage to say "I love you" back.

Attached: 1400446750656.jpg (800x800, 392K)

But-t i love u user-kun. Pls be my husband desu. We can live at the country-side and making children like an animal

That's not love either. That's mental illness larp and anime brain rot.

Attached: Oh_c90bd9_6158792.jpg (640x480, 28K)

I fell in love with someone I spent a year talking to online. The connection is what matters not the medium

i love you anonny :)

>a year
That's fine. The problem is falling in "love" after a few hours or a day. Your feelings would still change after meeting the person and living with them.

I married someone I had never met or spoken to in my life.

Though you're right we actually hate each other.

No thats love. Dont make me force u to love me. I will find you , take you home and lock you down in my basement. But dont worry my love , you soon will started to love me. You beloved wife will always there for u

Attached: 027_1549685261.jpg (713x1024, 192K)

Well then my mentally ill larping friend, why do you love me? Tell me all about our bond.

I'm sorry to hear that user. But this is also why there's such an absurd rate of people cheating, breaking up or getting divorces in the world. It's popular to just make decisions based on infatuation and the fear of being alone, instead of slowly building up love.

Well we're actually very devoted to one another and the relationship, despite hating each other. So weird inverse I guess. People who love each other and cheat, but us who despise each other but wouldn't cheat.

People don't cheat if they love each other. People cheat when they're content with how things are, but want to compensate for something that's missing and they can't talk about with their partner because they don't love or care enough to do it or hear it.

Hating someone, but respecting them is closer to actual love, than being happy with someone in certain scenarios, but having no respect for the person.

respect and the ability to self-sacrifice for their well being*

Love , what is love? My love , the word "love" is indescribable. I dont know why , but when i first saw your comment on this post , i have this weird feeling to protect and cuddle you my beloved future husband. So can stop lying to yourself and love me already.

Attached: a033a639c35f355dbd5fbc6fddde4e0d.jpg (480x530, 45K)

This is interesting. How many times in a week do you get these feelings for someone? Why do you think that is? What would you do if someone pushed back and accepted the things you said, would it make you run away and shatter your own illusion or would it give you some weird form of joy that you were able to manipulate someone weak and 'starving' on this board? I wonder just how far would you go with your pretending for personal satisfaction.

Well I don't know what "love" is then. I've not experienced a deeper connection, it makes me desperate I suppose. But why bring this up OP? We aren't going to experience anything deeper anyway. Why confront us with such a bitter reality.

No real reason, just what I was thinking about and was interesting to see the responses. Mostly because I also experienced people pretending they love someone after a day or less.
This board is all about realities none of us will be ever able to experience anyways or feelings(or having a lack of them) that people outside wouldn't understand. What threads would you rather see?

Ahh-h it seem you figure out my little secret my love. Well lets forgot this whole thing , pretend it like it didnt happen my love . Well it will be more fun if a you follow me blindly. But wait , there a lot more incel to prey upon this board. Well good bye for now , sweet heart

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Have a good day, user. Hopefully you will find peace eventually.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO REEEEEEEE

>oreginallio

Youre right, user. Youre free to live life by your own definitions.

We all do, whether a beta, incels, chads whatsoever can live in their own definition.

Don't tell me what I can't do faggot.
Now drop your email, I've fallen in love with you.