What does Jow Forums think about Sweden?

What does Jow Forums think about Sweden?

Attached: 205091697.jpg (1325x906, 1.07M)

Good metal music. Apparently there's lots of muslims. Apparently the girls are also hot.

can confirm this as a Swede myself

Attached: tumblr_ou1mb0FBsW1se7neto1_400.png (304x304, 102K)

Ni suger kuk.

H. Finnsvenskanon

hows it goes?
"run car snow pen" or something?

Buy sea share ten.

>We will strip you of your very soul
I don't think a country with a population of only 10 million has the capacity to have any lasting impact on America. He can be as proud of his insults as he wants. Good for him. But at the end of the day, nothing his country has done or ever will do will have any real meaning as far as history is concerned.

Filled with degenerates and deserves to be taken over by muzzies. I'm glad that they're getting diversity rammed into them.

Probably the first country in Europe to fall when shit hits the fan

Wew this butthurt. Someone took all the SWEDEN YES banter far too serious.

Mutts are dumb and cringy but Swedes are just annoying stuck up faggots.

SEETHING BEYOND SENSE

I always confuse it with Switzerland

america will be remembered as the tumour on civilisation which held back scientific, humanitarian and egalitarian progress in the same way that Christianity did in the dark ages. Any huge powerful mass-organisation which wants to stay in control will do anything and say anything to do so, and America represents everything that plagues this soulless existence in this world and pretends to give it meaning. America is based on lies and woefully misplaced pride on an empty promise of a god-given land and the strength of a nation through god. What does america have behind it now the pompous vanity which supposes they are the "right" nation for god is vanishing with Christianity? Your love for your country is the sign of your enslavement to your corporate overlords and a reflection of the blind faith and ignorance which has held back humanity for millennia and allowed tyrants to control and live easily.
you talk about "real meaning"? America surely has the most "power" than any other country, but who has that power?
its citizens?

SPREAD THE WORD !!
org

Attached: 170px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (170x231, 11K)

blampenio

>*barfs

Wow, literally ruddit. US has one of the highest incomes, if we are slaves to le corporate overlords then who are Chinese or Africans? Corporations pay them a few dollars a day and they live like shit.

I'm not talking about "americans", I'm talking about the American government and the people who actually run the country. Where the US citizen will have a high income this is at the expense of these people you mention in 3rd world countries who actually prop you up. You're living in an illusion at the expense of millions of people (as am i, as a britbong). All that's happened is the feudal system going global in order to make the rich richer, all at the expense of humanity.

I used to hate sweden because im a finngolian but nowadays i just feel sorry for them. Such a cucked country

Never really had an opinion until i seen this pic.

Pretty smart people i guess.

Why are you finns online always so rude.
We didn't force you to learn Swedish, and we love you.

New Somalia

I'm not a mutt Sven. Every country thinks you're pathetic.

Of course. We all look up to you guys.

Attached: 1509407898139.png (889x696, 133K)

>someone took the time to write all that thinking it would do anything

Attached: 1489066781349.png (600x474, 6K)

I THINK SWEDEN SUCKS

t: Finn

Attached: coolsville sucks.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Sweden is just like Finland, but gay.

Worthless shit-stains the lot of them. I have never met a Swede who wasn't an arrogant prick with his nose pressed to the sky.

T. Finn

the most boring Scandinavian country. Denmark has cooler people, Norway has better scenery, even Finland kicks your ass at just about everything. it's no wonder you're all cucks and sluts, that's the fate of all boring people, and Swedish people are as boring as boring gets

this is the stupidest shit i read all day. Just shut up about topics you are obviously uneducated about

i am actually surprised people outside of america are that stupid while they have the audacity to make fun of us, one of the greatest and most powerful countries of the world

Its the only way they can cope.

Attached: america.gif (375x206, 812K)

such a badass country, you even created SJWs :)

i dont think there is any major distinction between sweden and any other european country.
just like any other wester country it has some problems with non white criminals and sjws but it's probably overblown by internet people.

Nothing much, northern yuropean country with good standard of living.

I am a homo and a Swede, I hate being the stereotype.

But Israel has less than 10 million population and it probably has the largest impact on America of any other nation?

Going by US census standards Sweden is almost 100% white.

Attached: 1540771534973.png (423x330, 26K)

>expecting patriotism from a pacifist country
kek. and amerimutt memes are the funniest shit to me and I'm as american as they come.