Bitch tits

My pecs have nice division and those striations in the middle, but at the same time, the nipples are fat and saggy. I don't think I have the real gyno, there's no hard lumps underneath. Is this just unfortunate fat distro?

Attached: a-fitness-model-torso-with-the-chest-muscles-tightly-flexed-close-M4EY1C.jpg (589x363, 51K)

Additional info: always been natty

post nipples if you want actual help

Were you fat in the past? Could be stretched skin.

I kinda have the same thing. I was a fat fuck and i loved candy, unfortunately that gave me bitch tits. I'm down about 40 pounds now and almost to an acceptable weight but they're still there slightly. All you can do is lose more body fat.

Sorry bro you have the slimey gyno.

Embrace them. Big nipples are aesthetic. Small nipples are a cope by chestlets. We out here bodybuilding.

Attached: c8416fd877fa482e4b253aa4055193bd.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

>implying Arnie has big nipples
Shoopityshwoo

mine get saggy at the corners

Cope harder, chestlet

Attached: 365d424ba150504f231ea1f01be0f007.jpg (369x554, 23K)

Cope harder chestlet

Attached: bill-mcardle-unknown.jpg (600x790, 75K)

If there's no hard tissue it's just bad genetics or pseudogyno. Consider yourself lucky because those are much easier to deal with.

>those are much easier to deal with
How? Losing bf% I become scrawny af

That's unfortunate but it's better than losing that bodyfat and having it not matter because you have a big lump of breast tissue there.

Granted this was when I had just started lifting, still, the saggy nipple problem persists. I was like 20 lbs lighter there.

Attached: me 2017.jpg (400x221, 18K)

it's caused by the upregulation of estrogen receptors.
stop masturbating and having sex for 90 days and you'll notice a difference.

I too skipped high school biology class.

Not OP and bad English.
What do you mean with upregulation?
The estrogen receptor gets exposed to huge amounts of estrogen in a short period of time?

That guy's an idiot, don't listen to him.

Well yeah on the ''stop masturbating and have sex for 90 days''
But I do believe that saggy and big nipples are caused by high estrogen. I've had high estrogen my whole youth at 40pg/ml or 144pmol/l. Now I am older and I'm on steroids but I might wanna try to take alot of aromatase inhibitors without crashing my e2 complete to see if it impacts the nipple size. Would that work or is it dumb?

OP here. I'm in my 40's natty and my test levels are barely in the center of the normal range.

>But I do believe that saggy and big nipples are caused by high estrogen.
Right, but that's well known. I have no idea re: your cycle because I'm natty. I just have gyno due to being obese at puberty.

>obese at puberty
You were obese for a long period, not just at puberty. That's how obesity works, about estrogenic production.

Yeah, I was a fat kid. So I got gyno at puberty.

OP here, same settis

You have yet to post a bodybuilder with big nipples.

I'm actually in the process of scheduling an ultrasound so I'll let Jow Forums know when/if they give me treatment.

Same here, test levels should be normal but I still have a bit of Gyno. Not anything that can bee is seen but I can still feel the fuckers. The worst part is that I got wide hips, luckily I lost the weight early enough to get wider shoulders than hips.

>hips
Yup. I think I have a fucked up fat distribution. I have almost womanly saddle bags and a fat ass, while the legs are skinny. Otherwise, I am fit, have striations on my torso.

Attached: how-to-get-rid-of-saddlebags-on-outer-thighs-preview.jpg (1200x855, 170K)

Not the guy you're replying too but same. I have wide hips. Luckily my shoulders are fairly broad and I have lanklet arms, but my fat distribution is terrible. Arms and legs are lean while I have fat pockets on my lower back/ass and man titties.

We're any of you overweight during puberty or childhood?

I was and it's really fucking annoying, I hate my parents for allowing me to grow fat and having to starve my self for a year and running 30k a week just to drop the fat my parents gave me, I started my weight loss when I was 14 and was skinny at 15, when did you lose your weight?

OP here. I was fed into obese state as a very young child. During my teen years I stretched out but remained skinnyfat typical endomorph.

>always been natty

sux2bu

Burned my tits off with some yo + fasted cardio.

Attached: yohimbine_blue.png (587x436, 36K)

Stop drinking for plastic water bottles and containers

>We're any of you overweight during puberty or childhood?
I was for both. My parents are both fat and they didn't have a lot of money when I was a kid so I ate fast food a lot. Same as I got skinnyfat when I got taller, but I've always had bitch tits even when I was really into distance running in high school.

Lads. I had an op for gyno. They fucked it up and one side still has a bit of hard shit behind it. It eats my self-esteem (I was fat in puberty which caused it).

10 years on, and it still hurts a bit around the nipple. Like weird nerve pain from where they cut it open. But I'm really not happy with how it looks atm. Should I go back and get another op? I'm worried about them recutting the same healed scar tissue underneath the nips.

Attached: 1550025127399.jpg (452x423, 33K)