Soy Boy

This is what a onions boy actually looks like.

Attached: 64526882_849604798756333_5271740977638277120_n.jpg (749x960, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureCleverLEDPlanking
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2430660/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you're at the barcade and this dude grabs your nintendo switch, what do?

Attached: utP7sbQAqgu-3OB-jiKomA56-tNJAl18cLejTHblWlY.png (575x555, 491K)

>non-existent chest
>rapidly vanishing hairline
>beard covering up horrible facial/jaw genetics
>ugly as sin so he has to wear his politics as an accessory to try and attract people
yep, sounds about right. that's definitely a soiboi

Yeah, sooooo ugly.

Attached: 48264352_736296050087209_3847579729804656640_o.jpg (999x710, 92K)

Just another soiboi.

Attached: 46482647_2099180133472327_3402639865471303680_n.jpg (768x960, 103K)

Why are vegans so obsessed with fake meat and fake animal products? He's holding a fake burger, and on the table is some sort of fake milk beverage/ice-cream/sunday crap.

If you're so happy not having meat in your diet, why do you obsess over it, and try to replicate it, at every meal?

None of it's fake, it's just not made of carcass and secretions from other animals lol.

Attached: 23844531_1913935758859044_1464020523569042182_n.jpg (846x960, 66K)

Damn...vegans look like THAT?

This is what a real s-o-y boy looks like

S-o-y Boy Steve Can't Open his Baby Bottle
clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureCleverLEDPlanking

>gotta love those estrogen receptors

Attached: DSC_3856.jpg (535x800, 160K)

You realize onions has been proven again and again not to have any effect on male hormones, right?

Attached: 6f7153a5092e9686b9f57abb97ea3535--martial-artist-bodybuilder.jpg (649x480, 42K)

Let’s see what you look like, op
Don’t forget the timestamp

soi* doesn't effect male hormones.

Attached: 1517680536_maxresdefault-800x445.jpg (800x445, 96K)

I'm a girl. Hence the collection of hot vegan men.

Attached: 35151290_1856270351096641_8396062654476582912_n.jpg (768x960, 81K)

stop larping you fucking faggot, you're ruining my post workout buzz with these shitty threads. consider the following

Attached: 1561010351881.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

>pompadour with a fade
>faggy tattoos
>perfectly sculpted beard
>wearing meme shirts
this dude is a fucking queer

Sure you are, faggot
FYI you’ll never pas

>cutting an animal up into more manageable chunks is "making it look like food"
The fuck is this daft bitch saying
>posting roidaroos as evidence of vegan diet working for gains
lol get out

He's married though.

So is this guy.

Attached: liam.jpg (640x590, 108K)

that dyel bicep flex lel

How do you even get like this?

Phytoestrogens aren't estrogen per say, but they still bind to the cell ester receptors and down regulate testosterone in human male physiology.

>you've been lied too

I mean if you're taking test like those "influencers" you're all posting, it wouldn't be as much a problem. But most of us are natties... its a real issue.

Attached: 1561013472198.jpg (645x773, 55K)

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it's got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it's a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we're both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i'm fuckin JACKED man, i'm gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

because they are starving and craving those foods

Honestly, he has the most perfect body type. As a female I'm more attracted to him than any of these super buff vegans. He has a naturally fit physique. Not to say the others aren't natural too but I would feel more comfortable in the arms of Liam Hemsworth than these massive men.

Attached: 1a509f9642f9d37df494dd6b9971e5f8--why-vegan-vegan-quotes.jpg (236x236, 14K)

>No I haven't.

Clinical studies show no effects of onions protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract

Attached: vegan-athlete-3.png (583x592, 466K)

no wonder he is the most manlet and malformed of the Hemsworths

Proof that vegetarian/vegan diets turn you retarded.

Fuck off you disgusting tranny and kys.

>"you can make natty gains on a vegan diet"
>"no you cant, he's dyel as fuck"
>"yeah well women prefer that anyway"

You have zero evidence that any of these men aren't natural. And one of them won Mr. Natural Universe which tests for drugs, so there's evidence that he is natural. Just accept that vegan men are alpha af and get over yourself.

Attached: 85717392.jpg (500x334, 36K)

Attached: 85717393.png (1080x1920, 1.77M)

>caring this much about celebs
commit neckrope
an hero
fagrooftop yourself
commit oxygen not reach brain
use the KYS button
consider Kurt Cobain's microphone
>(you)'re pic related

Attached: 1561142053853.jpg (765x384, 50K)

Because I like thr taste of meat, but I'm not going to kill a sentient being or cause it suffering in order to consume a product just for the taste. I can't wait for lab grown meat, but me experiencing the taste of meat isn't worth the life of an animal.

sure glad the ultimate measure of overall physical, mental,, and even multigenerational health, is being buff and lifting heavy. they must be just fine

Attached: 59723215_2382323431827201_920939523402104832_n.jpg (401x452, 21K)

210kg deadlift, pathetic

Yes, such a disgusting tranny.

Attached: R2LDIVn.jpg (1493x1173, 240K)

why are vegans always so angry?

thinks food is all about what tastes good

wow I miss being 6 years old

Show me a ripped vegan that doesn't roid I'll wait

|
|>
|

cholesterol starvation, like dieting old women who are on low fat diets get super crazy and snappy. And vitamin and hormone imbalances

He looks manlier than most soiboys

>Phytoestrogens aren't estrogen per say, but they still bind to the cell ester receptors
>not wanting something other than estrogen in your estrogen receptors
I meat and then I eat soi to keep the estrogen out. It's like you don't even want to make it.

He would look fine if he didn't wear that retarded shirt

Attached: siegheil.png (402x586, 266K)

consumption of phytoestrogens also reduces serum estrone levels by around 25% While estrone isn't as estrogenic as estradiol, it's still more estrogenic than phytoestrogens. Additionally, cow's milk has actual estradiol in it, and has been shown to raise serum estradiol in men. Yet, plenty of people consume a dairy heavy diet without much of a practical effect on things like strength or sex drive despite it being much more estrogenic than soi*

Already did.

Attached: 63829_466621416714563_340500097_n.jpg (750x600, 33K)

Imagine knowing this much about liberals.
If that's not pasta, you're a faggot.

I said the opposite of that. Meat isn't required for health, so if I were to consume it, I would only be making that choice because I like the taste. I pay great attention to the nutrient content of my foods, and think taste is almost completely unimportant when making decisions about what to eat. That's why I reasoned the way I did in my post because I reject deciding what to eat based on taste, and I think food decisions based on my ethics trump a food tasting good.

He said didn’t roid, dumbass tranny

What does ebw mean, wheres the TIME STAMP

STOP TROLLING ME AHHHHHHHHHH

Would literally laugh at that man if I saw him walking around with that fucking tank. Jesus why are vegans so fucking cringe

This some serious first world luxury here.

There's approximately 0% chance labmeat will have a good micronutrient profile

The flavour of meat comes from the fat
Lab grown PROTEIN is not meat

Yes, it is "first world luxury". I don't advocate for people in the third world going vegan. Nor do I advocate for extreme consumption of lots of fake meat products because they are much more expensive compared to legumes, potatoes, seitan, peanut butter, oats, etc. However, most people in the first world can make the switch to a vegan diet without harming their health, so they should because if they don't they are prioritizing their own pleasure over the preventable suffering of an animal.

If it doesn't it can be fortified
Even if it doesn't taste as good, it is still wrong to kill a living thing that suffers just because it creates a product that tastes good. Additionally, once lab grown protein is developed, there's a good chance people might start developing lab grown fat cells.

>If it doesn't it can be fortified
What is bioavailability
> it is still wrong to kill a living thing that suffers just because it creates a product that tastes good.
No it's not

yeah most of us here are enjoying many, many first world priviligies. what's your point?

Why shouldn't I be able to choose a diet that works well for me? Even if it's not feasable "naturally" or under more empoverished standars.

As if naturally is some grea hallmark for anything.

As is evolution is even fucking real.

>Mr Universe is natty
lel
>not even a 5plate pull
wew fucking lad
He better be 5'2 and lifting at 59kg

Attached: 1403305600679.jpg (529x665, 91K)

Nutrients from no plant sources aren't inherently less bioavailable or less effective at maintaining nutrient levels. For instance, while spinach has highly unavailable calcium, some other leafy greens like mustard greens, turnip greens, kale, and broccoli have calcium that is more bioavailable than the calcium from milk. Another example, people taking b12 supplements (presumably a good number of these people are vegan) have better average b12 status than the general population.
As far as your second point, we might just have different ethical principles. However, if you think retarded people shouldn't be killed, then to be consistent you have to extend that to animals. I think that many animals can suffer to the same extent as non-verbal mentally handicapped people, and I think it is wrong to torture a retarded person because they suffer while being tortured, and I think it would be wrong to kill them for food because they could live a happy life if they weren't killed (though if they were suffering a great deal euthanasia might be the ethical option.) I see no quality that a retarded person possesses that an animal doesn't so I want to treat them the same way I'd treat a non-verbal retarded person.

I don't know why I put "no" before "plant" in my post. It should just read "nutrients from plant sources" in my first sentence.

He got big, but still suffers from beta face / beta jaw

I wonder what his height is

Put some toxic shit near a plant and the plant will do it's best to avoid it by growing in the opposite direction. Its clear that plants don't wanna die either but I guess they can't "feel" so whatever I guess. I heard certain shellfish can't feel pain either so would that be vegan?

plant based is good for you, but so is eating meat.

i believe god created everything for us to use.

Humans ARE different from animals, we have a SOUL.

So yeah, I also eat mainly plant based, but not because of ethics.

Btw, if you reduce Humans to soulless creatures like animals, you might aswell go full on materialistic and say we are all atoms at which point I would ask if we are but atoms then what higher reason is there for it being wrong to smash your face with a bat? Just an example.

Ahem

Attached: 61341B4A-4CE4-4D03-B76A-1B2300EE409E.png (1136x640, 782K)

Why? I am a DYEL who just started lifting. Can't really do anything about that, but I promised myself to not be a faggot and post a pic before at least a year has passed and I actuallly look good.

Doesn't change the thing I said about bats and god though.

Can I see your body? For reference?

At least you admit you’re dyel

>If that's not pasta, you're a faggot.
based fucking retard user

>However, if you think retarded people shouldn't be killed, then to be consistent you have to extend that to animals
No I don't
Take your name the trait nonsense and shove it up your ass
Get a better argument, stop begging the question

why do they tell post-menopausal women on estrogen blockers for breast cancer to avoid onions products then?

Plants don't have brains. That's the difference. Consciousness seems to depend on the brain. So it seems very unlikely that plants are conscious or suffer.
I am glad you eat mostly plant based that's a good thing. While I disagree with you on humans having a soul, if we do have a soul, then what reason is there to believe animals don't have one. They certainly behave in ways that people traditionally associate with having a soul. They act loving, they can act happy, they can act sad, they can act angry, etc. Elephants even engage in what seems to be mourning rituals for other elephants that have died. Many animals seem to be just as "soulful" as humans.

Who's "they"? Onions is preventative against breast cancer so...

They being the doctors that prescribed the medication. Women who are on estrogen blockers for breast cancer typically either already have one of several stages of breast cancer. More estrogen in a post menopausal woman is a huge risk factor for breast cancer. In addition, soi and similar products have been used to some success to stimulate estrogen production in post menopausal women in numerous studies.

How come I lift more than him as a meateater?

You do realize plants release chemicals in response to the sounds of predators nearby to alert other plants, as well as communicate in some ways to indicate that an area is too crowded and the like?

As far as I know a soul is not of the material world. I cannot be studied through a rational inquiry. It can only be told about by Him who created it I'd say.

Given that premise: God tells us that animals don't have souls, simple as. Wether you buy that is a different story.

We are mainly plantbased in the household because the way animals are treated is pretty fucked up and we honestly can't stand for it.

I think the wife calls us freegans. We don't eat meat, unless it's free/served/offered :P

Most doctors don't know shit about nutrition.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2430660/

ONIONS
(what)
What in the blue hell is an onion rocky?
(What)
you mean s󠀀oy?
(What)
You fall to a damn filter!
(What)
How you think you goin to take ol STONE COLD STEVE AUTISM at Wrestlemania?
(what)

Attached: What.gif (220x161, 98K)

>Vegan athlete
>Trained his entire life on a sensible diet
>Achieved his best lifts on a sensible diet
>Falls for the vegan meme
>Performance down across the board
>This is a vegan's hero

Quints died for this

Attached: Frown.jpg (360x360, 13K)

user, "begging the question" means engaging in circular reasoning. My argument might be wrong, but it certainly wasn't circular. I don't think "name the trait" is nonsense. Unless we want an ethical system solely based on subjective values, I think think that we should strive to have as few ethical assumptions based on value judgements as possible. Of course, some value judgements are necessary, but the type of value judgements required to abandon "name the trait" type reasoning are very strong and would require you to claim something like "humans have inherently more value, independent of their traits." Which seems very arbitrary to me. I will admit my statement about consistency was slightly hyperbolic though.
That is vaguely similar behavior, but not similar to even a fraction of the extent that animal behavior is to ours, and they do not have a brain or nervous system, which are almost certainly required for consciousness and feeling pain, unless something like panpsychism is true.
I like you user. While I disagree with you on the question of whether it's ethical to kill them. I'm glad that you take concern with animal welfare while alive. Also, I think freeganism is just about as ethical as veganism. Especially, if you are getting products from dumpsters that would otherwise go to waste, and while I don't eat meat if someone offers it, I don't think that's the biggest ethical issue.

For clarity, I think that dumpster diving for animal products is actually an ethical practice (granted, one that I don't do) because food waste is bad.

>Based on my ethics

Explain your ethical system in detail.

>it is still wrong to kill a living thing that suffers just because it creates a product that tastes good.

Why?

>i believe god
>yfw

Attached: 2 INT.jpg (188x264, 12K)

No, begging the question presupposes the truth of your conclusion rather than demonstrating

You presuppose that justifications for killing animals have to also apply to humans to be consistent. This isn't the case

>he's holding a burger
he's holding a sandwich you fucking retard

yeah, if only he ate meat he wouldn't have a beta face / beta jaw

I'm a utilitarian, and I do waiver on the specifics some, but my prime ethical concerns (in order of importance) are as follows. First, what action causes the least suffering. Second, what action is best at alleviating the suffering of the individuals that suffer the most. Third, what action increases overall happiness to the greatest extent. Since I believe animals are capable of happiness and suffering, my views naturally follow from the above.
See above.
Presupposing the truth of your conclusion is synonymous with circular reasoning, and I already gave you the reasons why I believe that the justifications for killing animals have to also apply to humans in the post you just responded to. Namely, I think that giving a special place to humans without considering traits is arbitrary, and itself rather circular. Since in saying that you are essentially saying, "humans should get more ethical consideration than animals simply because they are human."

I'd take a leap of faith to trust an oncologist when they recommend what foods to avoid when prescribing medication rather than some onions peddling tranny. Do you realize that corn was once lobbied as heavily as onions and had thousands of bogus papers published in favour of it?

I don't disagree that a plant based diet can be good for some people, depending on their preferences, but when you post dudes that are obviously on gear you really do yourself a disservice. Please go back to dilating.

Attached: 85717401.png (589x596, 711K)

Attached: 85717397.png (640x640, 238K)

Do you have any real reason why humans shouldn't receive more ethical consideration? Your belief that animals should be spared from suffering because you don't value human life as much as other people isn't much more rigorous than someone who just wants to eat tasty food.

Attached: 85717416.jpg (834x960, 96K)

Logged mogged and clogged OP
Living the cream dream

I assume you'll say that this dude is a natural body builder as well, and wouldn't have the same physique from eating a diet entirely of donuts from the amount of tren he's taking.

Attached: 85717391.jpg (640x640, 132K)

Attached: 85717399.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

All these shills posting Instagram fake-vegans.
Just post body with timestamp and prove how good veganism is. I bet every single one of you is dyel

>he thinks all those dairy knockoffs, and beef knockoffs arent the most processed trash food on the planet

theres the vegan brain at work for you