Fit

>fit

Why has social media enabled people like this? Is the hunger for attention whoring that powerful?

Attached: B2C9C1E3-216A-49D3-B36F-505D79A351B3.jpg (1125x1881, 281K)

I'd smash that without telling anyone haha woohoo!

she's fucking sexy, you're just a fag

Butterface (minus the redhead factor, obviously).
11/10 otherwise.

It comes down to that having a big ass gives you the ability to not really make any other part of your body look good. Think about thr skinny instathots who hsve bigg ass and this thicc/fat girl with a big ass. If you focus on other aread the lore of big ass losses it's appeal and im saying this as an assman.

I'd totally smash that and form a long term relationship with her, feeding her more and more calorific foods until she develops a beautiful gut
and tell you fags about it

Attached: fa5.png (192x187, 88K)

Woodberry this brapphogg until the cows came home

Attached: brapp.png (928x845, 1.45M)

would breed that hog

It's been much easier for them to change societies views of their unhealthy lifestyles than to actually change their unhealthy lifestyles
It's also probably some kind of evolutionary thing where being overweight means you have succeeded in gathering resources

By the looks of her face she’s approaching the Wall real fast..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

Girls like this get no air circulation between their legs and the smell it causes doesn't wash off in the shower
Its not even a vagina smell either, it's like a stale, rotting body odor

I've fucked a fat chick with gargantuan tits and she never smelled bad. Fatties ARE gross but a good fat girl who wants access to your cock will make an effort to stay clean for you. And will make more effort in other areas too

t. Fat girl
I made the one I got with take a shower and i still had to breathe through my mouth

[death metal growl] MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLKKIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS AND SNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF

I'd kill myself if I was fat or a woman.

HNGNNNNGGHHHGGGG

I'd fuck and cuddle her haha

It's a start

Attached: 1555548423122.jpg (319x450, 57K)

I'd ground up her shoes into powder and snort it

This is how she sees herself hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-103939.jpg (1037x1405, 293K)

>Why has social media enabled
Social media hasn't enabled the overweight/obesity trend, it just reflects it. Developed societies are increasingly fat as fuck.
>the Gulf Arab countries are over 80% overweight
>America is over 70% overweight
>UK, Canada, Australia are all hovering around 60%+
>Western Europe all over 50%
Most people are fat nowadays, so naturally social media mostly shows fat people

This thread is pretty much all the evidence you need. No matter how hideously, deformedly fat she becomes, there will always be hoards of desperate losers like the one ITT willing to fuck her and call her pretty. As a result, she has absolutely no motivation to improve.

Attached: 1549357157483.gif (542x300, 3.99M)

Wouldn’t it be horrible if she tripped and broke both her knees haha poor girl, I don’t wish her any harm haha

>pig face
>awful haircut
>fat
>fat with small tits
10/10 by Jow Forums standards

all about that brapper brah

she photoshops

Proof?

It certainly is.

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

would smash.
wouldn't take her out though.

agreed. would defo smash in secret.

i've fucked a couple of fat chicks and only one of them smelled bad. wasnt the fattest either. however, as user pointed out, it really seems like it doesnt wash off. like I fucked her once and the smell was a big turnoff, but I just powered through. the second time I made her take a preemptive 20-minute shower and it still smelled bad. I've no fucking idea. It was like she sweated acid or something

Attached: 1560718207843.jpg (580x548, 34K)