Why does Jow Forums think women can have anything they want as a partner? That's not true...

Why does Jow Forums think women can have anything they want as a partner? That's not true. Maybe they don't have to feel uneasy and approach (but of they're ugly maybe they have to too), but that's the only real difference. Guys, it's true that maybe a lot of men can't get easily a woman's company, but It's the same for them. How many threads about you autists giving superbad signals to girls clearly interested in you? You're putting them back in some irrational way, I think that, even if I can find a lot of girls attractive, someway I'd end up accepting only a really few of them and this is particulary true for 90% robots too. Stop sucking stupid pop-stars propaganda, don't give that false ideal and perfect superiority to women (you give them the role as the judge, but they really aren't), they don't have it and you'll keep feeling not enough even if you're more than enough.

Attached: 1546130126611.jpg (236x255, 13K)

If you're a dude, then you're a basic white knight bluepill dude and will learn from life eventually.
If you're female: Congratulations, you're probably in the top 5% of women for intelligence. The fact that you can see a situation abstractly at all makes you practically a freak of nature. And you'll still fall for Chad's dick and be snapped up immediately. And the remaining males, who all have the ability to think objectively to some degree, will have to deal with a petulant egotist nagging shrew bitch of a partner who will throw them under the bus as soon as she gets bored.

>Why does Jow Forums think women can have anything they want as a partner?
No the point is that women can get a partner no matter how much of a shitty person they are, whether that's physically or in terms of personality. But yeah you're right, chad didn't commit to you so you must have it so hard.

It's not that they can have anything or anyone they want, it's that they can ger much more without even trying

I'm telling you I have a long life experience and probably I've taken my viewpoint from life/actual statistic and not an incel's echo chamber
As I've told you they don't have to feel uneasy and approach, but It's uneasy even being approched even by chad (as you call them) if you're an autistic girl... there are a lot of ugly boys with gfs btw and viceversa, as there are a lot of ugly girls with bf etc... etc...

>but It's uneasy even being approched even by chad
Are you trying to mock me or something?

Not OP, but it's not easy being approached by anyone if you're unattractive and socially handicapped.

>it's not easy being approached by anyone
That's some awesome fucking problem you have. What next? "Oh people just keep giving me compliments, it sucks." You see how stupid that sounds? I'm anxious as fuck all the time but at least people show you affection.
>if you're unattractive and socially handicapped.
I'm fucking both of those things god damn it. The difference is I have that re-emphasised by the fact that nobody wants anything to do with me. Pick your battles and complain about something real for once.

Attached: 151521555.png (601x601, 401K)

we think you can all have a partner

nobody said you can have any guy

god women are literally not intelligent

it's impossible to talk to these robots fembot. I'ts better to just blend into the crowd and become one of them by shitposting.

>fembot
They don't even remotely resemble anything "bot" like though. That's our complaint. They appropriated the label to be all quirky and different but they couldn't be anymore different from us. They always post about ex boyfriends or having casual sex or going out on dates. That doesn't belong on Jow Forums, at least it never used to anyway.

This is the same for girls... If you're ugly It's rare someone tries to hit on you and, when "chad" do he is just joking with his friends. Maybe a cute nice guy comes, but an autistic girl starts sperging out like you and maybe It seems she doesnt find you attractive but she's just sperging. One friend of mine is 27 virgin and never had a bf...

This is false. Just do some math.

I'm not talking about the attention whores. Yes, they exist.

You're kind of projecting your insecurities onto me, user.
Why do you assume I get compliments, or that anyone shows me any amount of affection?
And why do you assume that, despite us having the same issues, people somehow want anything to do with me?
There's 3.5 billion holes out there, why would anyone bother with one that requires dealing with an ugly and socially inept pile of lard?

if a blank square can get men on tinder you can too

women are so fucking retarded lol

>This is the same for girls
It's not though, is it? You can get casual sex easy, you can get a low tier male to commit to you easy. You can do all of these things easily by the other user's own admission. If a woman is single or a virgin she has remained so through her own choosing. She needs to make no effort to change either of those things.
>"it's not easy being approached"
>"it's uneasy even being approched even by chad"
>Why do you assume I get compliments, or that anyone shows me any amount of affection?
>"And why do you assume that, despite us having the same issues, people somehow want anything to do with me?"
Have I just entered the fucking twilight zone or something? You say one thing and then contradict it in the post. Are you actually just mocking me at this point?

>girls clearly interested in you
Haha

I said in my first post I was not the same person as other user.
I never said "it's uneasy even being approached even by chad", you dipshit.

face it you're a fucking retard lol

So it's only uneasy when a regular guy is approaching you?

but i'm not interested in them and vice versa.

Attached: 14464575678889.png (1205x805, 1.79M)

So who the fuck are you then? I'm assuming you made the other comment on being approached unless there's a 3rd mental case who's escaped the asylum. Maybe if you faggots didn't all type the same played out bullshit I'd have an easier time differentiating.
>you dipshit
Take a hike you whiny bitch. Find a real problem to complain about.

>getting to choose
versus
>getting nothing
>boohoo femoids are having it as bad as you

Never happens. And if they "are", it either means that they're after money/property/social status or doing it as a bet depending on robot's wealth and social standing

>Why does Jow Forums think women can have anything they want as a partner?
No. We are making the claim that women can have A partner by default. Not ANY partner, but A partner. See the subtle difference? Men don't have that kind of privilege. Also women have value just by virtue of not being obese. Men don't have that kind of privilege either because we're judged by our accomplishements instead. Men have always been worse off. We have always been the disposable gender that got used and abused while women got treated like queens.

It's uneasy being approached by anyone. Period. No one wants to approach a fat ugly chick when there's billions of others out there.

(You) (You) and (You) are me. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. We don't type the same whatsoever. I don't use ellipses or "quote" things.

Yeah sorry before typing out a quick reply I'll compile known responses and assess your mannerisms in regards how you type as to properly identify you, is that what you want? Nah that's a load of shite. Still though, you mention being approached but deny that it was by chad as if it makes a difference. Can you honestly not see why we'd be insulted when you attempt to relate to us or worse yet, insinuate that you are on equal or worse grounds than us? Most of us here have lived a life of near constant social rejection. If a girl so much as wanted to be friends with me it'd make my month, no, it'd make my fucking year. And don't get me wrong I understand why men are women are treated different in these regards with men being the traditionally "expendable" group in society but at least let us own this. Why do you have to take everything away from us? We can't even be disenfranchised without a hole trying to take the spotlight.

When have I mentioned being approached whatsoever?
I am not approached, I am not desired, regardless of the social status of the hypotehtical nonexistant approacher.
I fail to see how relating to someone with similar hardships is anything insult worthy. If a female has lived a life of constant rejection, are her issues abandoned just because she's female? In that case, if a man has nothing but social success, sexual success, and romantic success, should he be pitied and considered disenfranchised merely because he's a man?
I'm not saying women, as a whole, have it just as bad or worse than men. I'm saying there's a group of women that are not blessed with constant attention and affection, and that generalizing so harshly only furthers the gap between genders.
I'm not attempting to "take the spotlight". I'm trying to bridge the divide between genders to a small degree by pointing out there are people on both sides of this that are just as lonely, just as disenfranchised, and instead of constantly bickering over the "normal" cases, we can bond over similar experiences and relatable feelings.

But god forbid man, fuck roasties.

I said
>"I'm assuming you made the other comment on being approached"
In reference to
>"it's not easy being approached"
And you denied having said
>"it's uneasy even being approched even by chad"
Yet never discredited the other one even though I explicitly stated that I attributed it to you, prompting you to potentially correct, which you never did.
>I fail to see how relating to someone with similar hardships is anything insult worthy
Because they aren't the same but whatever, I'm done at this point. I can feel my fucking brain cells committing suicide the longer I endure this shit.
Whatever you're experiencing, be it as bad, worse or less severe than what we experience I hope you get through it. I suppose severity is arbitrary at the end of the road. Good luck in any case.

But this logic is retarded. They can't have a partner. Not all of them, like not all of males. You know, like every male over 25 has had sex. That's the same for females, only a little of them has these problems. You too could have a partner , at 99+%, but would you pick every girl on the Planet and be Okei? Be honest.

>You too could have a partner , at 99+%, but would you pick every girl on the Planet and be Okei?
If she actually liked me, yes; I would be okay with anyone. And it is absolutely the case that every woman who wants one can get a partner.